Nightwalker Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Prophercy ❯ Cloths! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

:Poke: Author's note
 
(Poke) thinking
 
“Poke” talking
 
< < < < Point Of View Change
 
Chapter Three: Cloths!
 
“What do you think about this?” Silver modals a silver sweater, black jeans, and silver boots for Yayoi and Guni.
 
“I think it looks nice Silver. Do you want to get it?”
 
“Yes please.”
 
“Ok then I think we have enough for now, let's go check out and go back to show Shido.”
 
“After we pay for it all can I change back into this and ware my new coat?”
 
“Of course you can. I was going to ask if you wanted to do that.”
 
Silver goes back and changes into her other clothes.
 
They pay for everything; go to one of the restrooms and Silver changes once more. She walks out of the stall and Yayoi hands her the silver trench coat they also got.
 
“You really like the color silver don't you?”
 
“Yes I do. I don't know why, but the color seems to call to me.”
 
“Well shall we get going? Shido is bound to be worring about you. We have been gone for about three hours.”
 
“Ok I want to show him all of the clothes I just got. Thank you for taking me.” She hugs Yayoi.
 
“You don't need to thank me I wanted to do this for you.” She says while returning Silver's hug.
 
< < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < <
 
(What is taking them so long? They have been gone for like three hours. What if something happened? What if there was a Breed attack and I'm sitting here waiting for them to come back? What am I going to do if I lose them?) Shido goes to get up when the door opens and Yayoi and Guni, sleeping on her shoulder, walk in.
 
“Hi Shido we're back did you have fun while we were gone?”
 
Shido sits back down and makes it look like he wasn't worried at all. “Oh you're back already? Did you three have fun shopping? Where is Silver?”
 
“She is just outside the door. Let me introduce the newly clothed Silver.”
 
Silver walks in and stands in the middle of the room with her silver sweater, black jeans, silver boots, silver trench coat, and a pair of silver tinted sun glasses. “How do I look Shido?”
 
“You look beautiful Young One. Is there a reason for all of the silver?”
 
“I like silver.”
 
“Ok I was just wondering. You really do look beautiful Young One the clothes suit you really well.”
 
“Thank you Shido.”
 
“Young One would you like to go for a walk?”
 
“Sure Shido.”
 
“Ok, why don't you wait for me outside? I would like to talk to Yayoi for a second before we go.”
 
“Ok Shido. Just out of curiosity does it have anything to do with me?”
 
“Don't worry about it Young One. I just want to tell her one thing before we go for this walk.”
 
“Ok, I'll wait for you downstairs.” She walks out the door and closes it behind her.
 
“Now Shido, what was this thing you wanted to tell me before you go on this walk?”
 
“I wanted to ask you what you thought oh Silver.”
 
“She is a very sweet girl, I like her. I really want to help her remember who she really is. Why do you ask Shido? Do you think that she is working with Cain?”
 
“No, no it's not that I was just wondering what you thought. Well I should go downstairs now. Don't want to make Silver wait too long.” He grabs his coat and begins walking to the door, but Yayoi grabs his arm as he passes her.
 
“Shido I can tell that something is wrong now tell me what it is.”
 
Shido sighs and says, “Ok, Silver was not human when she was turned.”
 
“How can you tell that?”
 
“I could sense it when I saw her in the park. I was going to ask her about it, but she fainted.”
 
“So what is she then? Is she an alien?”
 
“No I don't think so. I think she may be a member of a line that was said to be whipped out a long time ago.”
 
“If they were whipped out, how can she be here?”
 
“Well it is only said that they were. There is no real proof that they were. In any case there is no telling what kinds of powers she will have. Do you still like her now that you know?”
 
“Yes, I'm not going to let something like that change my mind. Are you going to tell her? She does have a right to know what she really is.”
 
“When the time is right I will tell her. I really should go now. She is probably wondering what is keeping me. Could you lock up when you leave? And put Guni somewhere.”
 
“Ok Shido go on.”
 
He continues his walk to the door and walks out. He walks down the stairs and to Silver. Once there he says, “Are you ready to go Young One?”
 
“Yes Shido. Can I ask you what took you so long?”
 
“I was talking to Yayoi about if there have been any reports of Breed attacks. It's nothing you should worry about.”
 
“Breed attacks? What are you talking about?”
 
“Night Breeds, they are evil demons who kill humans. I work to rid the world of them. That's one of the reasons that I wanted to go for this walk to see if there are any around.”
 
“I want to help you.”
 
“I though you would. Let's go. We can talk more on our walk.”
 
“Lead the way Shido.”
 
Shido begins walking down the street with Silver at his side.