Original Poetry Fan Fiction ❯ The Path ❯ The Path ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Path I
Take a step forward, then another. Keep walking forward, on, and on. Do not stop, do not cease, do not desist, don't quit, or worry, don't look back, do not look to the side, at the branches one should not take, just keep going, on the path before you. It may wind, it could be straight, narrow, broad and wide. And do not worry, if you should stray, for the path will still be there, and there will always be a way back. For each of us, the path may be different, but always it is the one that stretches out before us, the right path, the forward path. So keep walking, and do not stop, and do not worry, for this is the right path, the path God has laid out for you. And do not think that this means fate is set, destiny decided, for the Path ahead, the part just out of sight, it changes every second, every action we take, every move we make, every thought and decision changes it, sometimes big, sometimes small, but it changes, and yet, it remains the right path. Some choices may veer you from the path, but always the way back is waiting with open arms, right ahead of you. This is the path we walk, so let us do just that, and walk.