Original Poetry Fan Fiction ❯ The Path ❯ The Path II ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Path II
Humanities' path encompasses all our own paths. Each of us makes up a small part, a tiny influence. Those on the Path, and those on the Branches, the more on the Path, the more on the Path humanity is, the More off the Path, the more on the branches Humanity travels, but don't worry, the path is still there, still waiting, still wanting to feel the tread of our feet upon it. The Path is Eternal, the path is always and forever, it never goes away, death is of no matter to the path, the path is still there, leading us into heaven, even if we miss it. For that is where it goes, to God, for that is why he made it, to lead us to him. So Walk, get up, walk that path, and just keep going. Don't worry about what is behind you, look forward, into the unknown future, and just keep walking, ever onwards unto dawn. The path is there, you are the one who must choose to walk it. It will be difficult, dangerous, many branches will tempt you, call to you, tell you They are the better path, the nicer path, the true path. But they are not, they are falsities, fakes, leading you off your path, do not listen to them, but strive on, for your reward awaits you, at the end of the path, and that reward is greater than all the treasures and pleasures those branches offer.