Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ White Christmas...Or Not??? ❯ The Fight ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Well here is chapter 4 of White Christmas...Or Not??? I hope your enjoying the story so far. This is my stroy, It's coming from my head, SO DON'T STEAL IT.
------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------
White Christmas...Or Not??? Chapter 4: The Fight


Classes were the same as usual. Edward and I spent all day together. People started to look at us, as if we were a couple. Though nothing like that had happened. But he didn't seem to mind all the time with me, and neither did I. Nothing at all happened during class, nothing even exciting happened, so it was pretty boring.
The last bell went, Edward and I left the main entrance toward his car. Stopping at the corner outside the wood shop.
"Hey do you want a ride home?" Edward asked me.
"No." I said, "Edward, this is your time remember?"
"Well ya," Edward said. "But..."
"No." I said, "Edward I promised that this was going to be your time. You still have to talk to Daniel, don't you?"
"Ya." Edward said,"So, I'll see you tomorrow."
"Yup, Tomorrow." I replied smiling.
-----------------
Edward got in his car, and drove away, looking through his rear-view mirror watching me walk away. He turned on his CD player, and cranked it up. He drove faster than he did if I was in the car. He had a lot on his mind, and he needed to get home as quickly as possible. He was listening to Titanic Techno by DHT, which seemed to calm him down a bit. I have to talk to Daniel NOW! Edward thought, Before I can't seem to bear it.
Edward arrived at his house, and saw Daniel was still there. Good! Edward thought. He parked his car in front of the garage, turned off his car, got out, and headed toward the front door. Edward lived in a beautiful white house in Eagle Moon, another trailer park only a few feet away from the back entrance to Pines. His house was 2 stories, if you were looking from the outside. It was really 3 stories, it also had a basement. Edward walked into his house, the inside was magnificent, there were gold and sliver knobs, and very elegant counter tops.
Edward threw his coat on the little bench just by the door, and proceeded to the kitchen. Hoping to find Daniel there. And sure enough, as Edward turned the corner to the kitchen entrance, he saw Daniel sitting at the dinner table with a bunch of papers in front of him.
"Daniel?" Edward asked, "Can I talk to you about something?"
"Sure." Daniel said, "This will give me a chance to get out of my paper work.''
"Well I have a problem." Edward said.
"Oh. And what's your problem?" Daniel asked, motioning Edward to sit, but Edward shook his head.
"I've been feeling very protective," Edward said, "Lately."
"Oh." Daniel said getting up off his seat, and raised his one eyebrow. "Protective of who?"
"Um..Kitty." Edward whispered.
"Did you say Kitty?" Daniel said shocked.
"Yes." Edward said, "I don't get it though. Why?"
"Well have you thought about your feelings for her?" Daniel asked.
"I have." Edward said, "That's just the thing. I don't know why I'm so protective of her."
"Well." Daniel started, "You have been spending a lot of your time with her."
Daniel walked over to a cupboard, opened it, took a glass cup out and walked over the fridge.
"And," Daniel said opening the fridge, took out the juice, and poured his glass, "She seems to not mind your company either."
"Ya." Edward said, "And she said she would go to the ski lodge with us next week."
"That's great!" Daniel said, "That way you could tell her how you really feel. Well come on we have to go."
"Go where?" Edward asked confused.
"To the church. We're having a meeting." Daniel said.
The two of them got their things, and headed for the cars. Edward told Daniel, that they could take his car. Daniel didn't mind, and both got in and drove away.
-------------------------------
"Yup tomorrow." I replied smiling.
I walked away from Edward, and headed for the Hill behind the school. It was a very steep hill, I sighed and headed down the hill. I looked up to see April and Maxx walking down together. I decided to go and join them. I haven't talked to them for a while. I ran to catch up yelling both of their names.
"Hey Kitty." Maxx said.
"Hey. Mind if I join you?" I asked.
"No." April said, "I'm going over to Maxx's house."
"Cool. So I'll walk with you guys till the bridge." I said smiling.
The three of us walked together, and talked together. We talked about our lives and what was going on in them.
"So, what's going on with you and Edward?" April asked.
"Ya are you two a couple?" Maxx asked.
"No." I said, "We're just friends. Though I wish he were my boyfriend. He's perfect."
We continued our walk until we got to the bridge. We said our goodbyes, and parted ways. I crossed the bridge, and started to think a lot more about Edward. I really couldn't get him out of my head, and it bugged me, but I smiled and let the thought pass. I walked by the arcade, and kept going.
I heard footsteps following me, so I sped up a little. But the footsteps were still following me. I felt a hand on my shoulder, it reefed me back. I fell to the ground, suddenly there was a fist aiming for my face. I caught a glimpse of who was aiming at me. It was Fiona, she's bugged me ever since I first met her. She phoned me asking me about Ethan a lot. Her fist hit my face. I squirmed free, got up on my feet and made a run for it. I got only a few feet away from her, when she pulled me back. I landed in a window. I felt the glass go into my left arm. I screamed with excruciating pain. I managed to get away from her. All I could do was run, run as fast as I could.
"GET HER!" I heard Fiona say.
Crap, she's got more of them. I thought. I just kept on running. I crossed the street, and a road. I was heading for the church, at least there I could be safe. I tripped on something and landed in the snow. I got up, and looked down, there was blood on the snow. I glanced up and saw that Fiona had Sonia, and Tess. I ran for it, I couldn't stand it, I was scared. I got to the church alleyway, having missed the main road entrance, and made my left turn. I almost slipped again, but I caught my footing. Sonia was right behind me, she grabbed the back of my hair, and pulled to the huge snow bank behind the Church. I landed in the snow, hard. It really hurt. Tess then grabbed my hair and pulled me to the side of the church. She threw me against the side of the wall, again and again, until I felt moisture running down my head, I knew it was blood.
-----
"What was that?" Edward asked."What?" Daniel said.
"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed.
Both Edward and Daniel, jumped when they heard my scream. They ran to the door, and down the stairs.
-----
"AHHHHH!" I screamed.
Fiona now had me by the snow bank. She was punching my face, then went straight for the gut shot. I fell to the ground, clutching my stomach. She grabbed my throat, and pulled me up.
"You want another hit Sonia?" Fiona asked.
"No I'll wait." Sonia said.
"KITTY!!!!!" Edward screamed.
I saw Edward standing by the ramp with Daniel, both shocked. I must look worse. I thought. What was I going to do, Fiona finally let go of my throat. I finally felt some relief, just for a brief moment. I saw Sonia going for the final hit. God, give me strength to do this last thing, I thought. I lunged for Sonia, I was aiming for her face. My fist made contact with her face, Sonia feel the ground on the left of me. I spun around, and thought I hit the ground too. My eyes became blurry, all I could see was a blurred version of Edwards face.
"KITTY!" He screamed, as my eyes seald shut.
Fiona, Tess and Sonia were about to leave when Daniel stopped them.
"You three aren't going anywhere." He said, sounding very strict.
"DANIEL WE NEED TO CALL 911!" Edward Yelled. "NOW!"
Daniel threw his phone to Edward. Edward caught the phone with his right hand. And dialled the number. He was starting to yell on the phone.
"You three, have done the worst thing possible." Daniel said, with his eyes shut.
"So?" Tess said.
"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" Daniel yelled. "YOU THREE COULD HAVE KILLED HER."
"The cops and the ambulance are on their way." Edward said and tossed the phone back to Daniel.
Within a few short minutes, the cops and the ambulance showed up. The cops took Fiona, Tess, and Sonia, while the ambulance put me on a stretcher, and put me in the vehicle. Edward told Daniel that he was going to ride with them. Daniel, agreed and said he would take Edward's car up to the hospital.
----------
At the hospital, they put me in the Emergency room. Edward and Daniel were forced to wait, well more like Edward was forced to wait Daniel didn't mind. Edward started to pace back and forth.
"Relax, Edward." Daniel said, 'I'm sure she's fine."
"You think." Edward said, and looked at his hand, "But there was a lot of blood coming from her left shoulder."
"Really?" Daniel asked
"Ya." Edward said.
By that time a nurse came out of the hallway, and greeted them.
"Hello, I'm nurse Heather." She said.
"Hello." Daniel said, "May I ask how our friend is doing."
"Well," Heather started, "I must say, this is a very strange case we have."
"Why?" Edward asked.
"Well," Heather started, "She's a very lucky girl. No one would have survived that kind of thing."
"What exactly are you talking about?" Daniel said.
"Hold on, one second." She said, "And I'll show you."
With that she left the two of them, a little puzzled. She came back with a white briefcase.
"What's that?" Edward asked her.
"Well," She said, "What I am about to show you is the most horrifying thing that I ever saw."
She unlocked the briefcase, Daniel and Edward looked inside it, they both were surprised at what they saw inside. Inside the white briefcase, was a single piece glass, 5 inches long, and maybe 2 inches wide. Edward almost threw a fit, but Daniel calmed him down.
"For his sake," Daniel started, "May we go and see her."
"I don't know," Heather said, "But I don't see why not. Her room is room 301."
"Thanks." Daniel said, and led Edward down the hall.
There were many doors, to many the same. Edward was getting tense, Daniel could tell. But Daniel reassured Edward that I was all right. They reached the door marked "301", Daniel reached for the knob and twisted it open, then walked in with Edward right behind him.
Edward looked around the room, it wasn't very bright inside, until his eyes saw me lieing on the bed. There was wires attatched to me, some to give me more blood, and one to monitor my heart rate. Edward almost screamed, he was mortified, Daniel too. Daniel, however, wasn't like Edward, he was calmer, but by the look on his face you couldn't tell. Daniel looked a combination of calm and agry, calm that I was ok, and mad at Sonia, and the others for putting me in that condition.
"Edward," Daniel said, "Are you all right? Do you want to get some air?"
"No." Edward said, "I'm fine. But I would like to stay the night with her. If that's all right?'
"I don't see why not." Daniel said, "I'll go and tell the Doctor. And then go and tell her parents what had happened. And to tell them not to worry, you're with her."
"Ok." Edward said.
Daniel left the room, and closed the door behind him. Edward was now alone, with me. He walked over to the side of my bed , and put his hand on my head.
"I should have given you a ride home.' Edward said to himself, while stroking my head. "I should have never let you walk home."
The night was long for Edward, but not as long as it felt for Daniel. Daniel had taken Edwards car back to my place. He began to tell my parents what had happend, my mom started to cry, Daniel bowed his head. Then raised it again to tell them that Edward was with me. My mom breathed a sigh of relief, she trusted Edward, though she never met him.
Back at the hospital, Edward found a chair, sat in it and began to stare and my sleeping body.
"I wont let this happen to you again." Edward said, then closed his eyes and welcomed the sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Well there you have it Chapter 4. I hope you liked it. Please leave a comment, but be nice about your comment. Im hoping to have Chapter 5 up soon.