Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ ~Betrayal~ ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Betrayal~
Chapter Five:
 
Ashley and JiYong have been dating for a year now, and happy as can be. Ashley was only suppose to be in Seoul South Korea for only a five months but since Ashley met JiYong; in her option her true love, she begged her parents if she could stay for about two years with her friends, her parents at first didn't want their daughter away from home longer than what she already was but since Ami told them that her and the other would stay with Ashley as well Ashley parents didn't have a choice, they let her stay.
Ashley wasn't feeling well when she woke up, but she ignored it and went on with her day. After getting ready she had to go meet Ame and Ami for lunch at this one café that they had found a few months before hand and really liked the surroundings. Once Ashley arrived she saw JiYong instead of Ami and Ame, as she got closer she looked confused but didn't really say anything to him. JiYong smiled as he pulled a sit out for her to sit down. As she sits down she still very confused.
JiYong noticing that she doesn't know what's going on just yet decided to tell her the deal, he tried his best not laugh since Ashley wouldn't change her reaction, “I asked Ami and Ame to bring you here so we could have a date. Yeah I know I could've called you and set it up bbuutt” he said laughing a little then went on “I wanted to surprise you” Ashley was shocked, usually she could tell if Ami was keeping something from her but she didn't. Ashley shook her head a little and laughed “Why with the surprise?” she asked looking at him and almost about to melt from his smile.
JiYong reached over for Ashley's hand and held it “Because, lately I've been working and not able to spend time with you as much as I like and I wanted to make it up to you” Ashley was starting to blush a little, yeah they've been dating for a while now but she's still not use to a guy being this sweet to her. She lowered her head down a little and smiled “Well I'm glad you surprised me” she raised her head up a little, still smiling. JiYong loved seeing his girl smiling “I'm glad as well” with that he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.
As an hour went by they started to have lunch and had a little small chit chat they decided that it was time to go. JiYong not wanting to end this perfect day so far had an idea for Ashley, as they started walking away from the café he hurried in front of her and stopped. Ashley thinking he is playing a game decided to play along and stopped “What is it?” she asked trying not to laugh at how he is acting. JiYong smiled and stepped closer to her “I really don't want this day to end just yet.” He said smiling at her moving closer which was making Ashley heart beat faster “O...oh really?” she asked trying to act cool “Yeah, really” he said putting his arm around Ashley's shoulder “How about we just spend the whole day together?” he asked hoping she'll say yes.
Ashley thought for a moment to make sure she didn't have anything planned for the day but after a while of thinking she didn't care if she did or not she wanted to spend time with him so she agreed to it. JiYong smiled and they were on their way to the park. Since they're both are kids at heart they played on everything; the swings, the slide, jungle gym. After they got done playing Ashley started to feel dizzy and could hardly see straight, JiYong seeing that something is wrong with her hurried to her before she fainted.
As he reached her he knew something was wrong, he looked around to find a place for her to sit down and rest for a while. As he found a bench he helped Ashley walked over to it and helped her sit down. A few minutes went by with just silence, JiYong looked over at Ashley and tried to get his words together “Uh…are you feeling better?” he finally spoke. Ashley just nodded “Want me to bring you home?” he asked again, Ashley turned towards him and shook her head “I don't want to ruin our day together…no telling when we'll spend time together again” JiYong put his arms around her and scooted her closer to him “Yeah but if you're not feeling well I don't want to be the cause of you getting worse” Ashley laid her head on his shoulder.
Again, silence. JiYong didn't want her to go home but yet he didn't want to her get worse because she stayed out. Ashley looked up at JiYong and could tell he was at unease “JiJi…if you want me to go home then I will” she said weakly, JiYong looked down at her and smiled “It's not like I don't want to spend time with you, I just don't want you to get sicker” he brought his hand up to her cheek and rubbed it “I want my baby well not sick” he said kissing her forehead. Ashley giggled a little and nodded “Ok…will you walk me home?” she asked leaning her head up to where their face to face. JiYong nodded “Of course… how about this. I'll stay the night with you since the girls will be out late, I can be your personal nurse” he said jokingly.
Ashley shook her head and laughed “Yeah it would be nice to have a hot guy nurse for once” JiYong laughed, he couldn't hold it in anymore “Yeah yeah alright let's get going” he stood up and held his hand out and helped Ashley up “Want me to go get a taxi or walk?” he asked as they started walking slowly, Ashley shrugged “Whatever you think is best nurse” she said laughing a little before she started coughing. JiYong held her closer to him “I'll get a taxi; I don't want you passing out while walking” Ashley glared at him “What…I'm heavy or something?” she asked kind of insulted, JiYong knowing he made a mistake tried to save his self “Ah no I didn't mean that!!!” he stopped and looked at her “I swear!”
Ashley too tired to argue let it pass by. Once they reached the sidewalks JiYong tried to get a taxi. After a few seconds went by and nothing happening finally a taxi stopped and picked them up. JiYong told the driver where to go and they were off to the apartment. As they arrived to the apartment JiYong helped Ashley get out and up they went to where Ashley was staying at. JiYong could tell that Ashley was getting worse, as he searched her pockets for her keys he finally found them, he open the door and pushed it open far enough for he could carry Ashley inside.
Once inside he sat Ashley down in the love set, after making sure she was ok he went to call Ami and tell her that Ashley isn't feeling well and that she didn't have to come home since he was there with her. After calling her he got some tae ready for Ashley and was trying to decide if he should help her change or just leave her in what she was wearing. At the thought of helping her change made JiYong blush like a apple, he tried to shake it off but that didn't work, as he heard the stove going off he forgot about that completely. As he got the tae ready he brought it in there to Ashley and sat down by her. “Here, I fixed some tea” he said feeling her forehead to make sure she didn't have a fever.
They sat there for a moment not speaking to each other, JiYong going back to the thought of helping Ashley change wondered if it was best to bring it up or not. Ashley feeling worse looked over at him “JiJi…will you go in my room and get me that long t-shirt you gave me and shorts and bring it here?” JiYong nodded and hurried up and went to her room to look for them. As he opened her bedroom door he was in awe to see how she styled it. It was dark blue, a few pictures on the wall; her closet was by her window, and her dresser next to her bed. After looking her room over him walked over to her dresser and looked at the picture's she had up. He laughed at seeing she had one with her and the guys when they first met, once he remember what he was even in there for he looked in her room for what she asked for and was shocked to see them on her bed.
He walked back into the living room where Ashley was laying at, he smiled at her when he saw her trying to sit up, he walked up to her and handed her the clothes she had asked for, Ashley looked at him and looked at the hall-way then back at him. JiYong not knowing what she wanted looked confused, Ashley rolled her eyes “I need to get dressed and I don't want you in here while I'm undressing” JiYong laughed nervously and hurriedly walked out of the room. After a few moments of him waiting he finally heard Ashley calling him back, when he walked into the living room he was amazed to see Ashley, even though she was sick, no makeup on she still looked good to him.
He walked over to where she was sitting at and sat down beside her, they sat there for hours just talking about whatever was on their minds and before they both knew it they were fast asleep. Ame, Ami, Vanessa and Lisa finally showed up, since they knew JiYong was there and Ashley wasn't feeling well they opened the door up as quietly as they could. As they walked into the kitchen and turned on the light they couldn't believe what they seeing, JiYong and Ashley sleeping on the love were set! JiYong had his arms wrapped around Ashley like he was protecting her and Ashley was just comfy in his arms. They giggled and tip-toed to their rooms and went to sleep.