Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ ~Betrayal~ ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Betrayal~
Chapter Six:
 
Ashley slowly opened her eyes, she had no clue where she was at other than feeling she was being held by someone as she open her eyes more she could only see a shirt. As she remembered last night she smiled and snuggled her head into JiYong's chest. JiYong felt Ashley moving closer to him and smiled “So I take it your awake” he said in a low voice. Ashley's eyes widen “Y…yeah sorry if I woke you” JiYong laughed a little “Naw, you didn't.” he wrapped his arms around her a little more. Ashley smiled, she can smell his cologne from his shirt and she was in heaven.
After a moment of silence JiYong spoke “So ae-gi are you feeling better?” he asked still worried about her well being, Ashley thought for a moment “My head and stomach hurts but other than that I'm fine” JiYong sighed “If you're still feeling like this tomorrow I'm bringing you to the doctor's.” Ashley moved her head back to where she was looking at him “NO” she said a little loud but not loud enough to wake everyone else up. JiYong frowned “Why not, you want to keep feeling like this?” he said a bit angry that she wouldn't want to get treatment. Ashley shook her head “I don't like doctors, they scare me and since I'm in a somewhat new place I'm even more scared of them!”
JiYong moved his face close to Ashley's, still frowning “You're going rather you like it or not” Ashley shook her head “No, I'll be fine trust me!” JiYong not believing her didn't move from where he was “You're going, even if I have to carry you in there like a baby!” Ashley was starting to get mad “We'll see” and it was left at that. They stayed laying on the love set for a while before Ami came straggling into the living room. Ashley laughed a little at her friend, JiYong looking over to see who was coming in saw how Ami looked and couldn't help but laugh also.
Ami forgetting that the two were sleeping in the living room was shocked when she was walking out of the kitchen into the living room “Uh…Hi…” was all Ami said before she plopped down onto the chair across from the love sit. Ashley getting lose from JiYong's grasp tried to get up, but once she stood up she fell back down onto the love sit from dizziness, Ami and JiYong both looked at her worriedly “Ash, jagi are you feeling ok?” Ami asked, JiYong moved from laying down to now sitting up straight giving Ashley some room to sit down. Ashley looked at Ami and smiled “Never better” Ami knew that she was lying but didn't push the subject any father.
After an hour of chatting the others slowly started walking into the living room and joining in on the chat. Ame sat next to Ashley laying her head on her shoulder while JiYong kept looking over at Ashley to make sure that she was alright. Vanessa looked over at JiYong “Uh Ji…what time do you have to leave?” she said looking the clock. JiYong laughed a bit and lowered his head “Trying to get rid of me?” he said jokingly, Vanessa shook her head “Just don't want you to get in trouble because of us is all” JiYong looked up and smiled “Probably around 1. It's 11:30 now so I have time”.
JiYong leaned back and held Ashley's hand, Ashley could only smile and cough. JiYong shook his head and looked to the others “Ok, who all here thinks that Ash should go see a doctor, any hands?” Ashley looked at JiYong and narrowed her eyes at him, he smiled and motion his head to the others, Ashley turned to her friends and saw that they all had their hands up “What the hell man!” Ashley said angrily Ame and Ami laughed “Jagi!!! You need to make sure that what you got can't get worse!” Lisa said trying to help Ashley understand but it wasn't working.
Ashley kept shaking her head no “But Ash, I don't see why you're so scared you know how to speak Korean so it's not like you won't understand what their saying!” Ame said getting pissed off at how her sister could be so stubborn at times but Ashley still stuck to her “No's” JiYong cupped Ashley's chin and made her look at him “You are going I love you too much for something bad to happen!” Ashley yanked her face away from his grasp “I'm fine I bet by tomorrow this will be over with!” But Ashley had a gut feeling; like everyone else that it wouldn't be.
Before anyone knew it, JiYong had to leave so he could go practice for Big Bang's next concert. As he was leaving he waved by to everyone and gave Ashley a kiss on the cheek and whispering in her ear “You will go, trust be ae-gi” before she could refuses he was already out the door. Vanessa, Lisa and Ami decided that they wanted to go out for a while to do some shopping, Ame wanted to stay behind to keep an eye out for her sister since she wasn't in perfect health. While the three were out Ame decided to try and convince Ashley that she should at least go with JiYong to the doctor's.
Ame fixed Ashley some chicken noodle soup and some hot tea, as Ashley slowly ate her food Ame started talking:
“Sis…we only worry about you…you can hardly stand without feeling dizzy”
“Again with this…c'mon! Give it a rest sis”
“I'm not going to and neither is anyone else who knows you!”
“I don't want to go…I don't want to hear what's wrong with me”
“What are you scared of…you probably just have the flue sis! PLEASE please go!”
“I'll think about…and even if deny in going JiJi will drag me so what's the point in me saying I won't go?”
After a few hours of them chatting and laughing Ashley's cell rung, when she reached over to pick it up she saw that DaeSung was calling, as she answered it she decided to put it on speaker-phone so that she wouldn't have to held the cell close to her ear and also for Ame to hear him.
AnnyunghaseyouAshley!!”
“Annyunghaseyou Dae, what's up?”
“I heard you weren't feeling well and I just wanted to call to make sure you're doing well”
“Aw DaeI'm fine. Really but thankies for calling to check up on me!” with that they hung up.
Ami, Vanessa and Lisa came back with some ramen since Ashley loves ramen, as Vanessa and Ame was fixing the ramen for everyone to eat Lisa and Lisa were sitting with Ashley telling them about their day and what all they bought. Ashley hung on their every word since she loves to shop in Korean shops, they have so many pretty clothing. While eating Ame told the others that even though Ashley doesn't have a say so in it, JiYong will be bringing her to the doctor's tomorrow, they all cheered and was glad that she was going. Ashley does get sick a lot but not to the point where she can't even stand up on her own or walk, it made everyone worried about her.
After they got done eating Ame was feeling tired and since Ashley will be going to the doctor's they all decided to go to bed early, Ashley didn't want to move from the love sit so Ami stayed there with her so she would have some company. They stayed awake talking and laughing about what girls usually do, and Ami didn't hear anything from Ashley, she leaned up and looked over at Ashley and saw that she was fast asleep;she smiled and fell asleep as well soon afterwards.