Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ai Ai ~Sugary-Sweet Peach Kisses~ ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ai Ai ~Sugary-Sweet Peach Kisses~
Intro

"That makes... 32 rejections, but it's the 9th time I've been called a stalker with it... Not bad.."
"Damn salt... That's the 27th time I've cried over being rejected... No, wait... that's the 29th..."

Chapter One

Yuji Itoh awakened on the floor head first as usual. He was a wild sleeper after all. The sheets and covers that once covered the bed were now tangled and wrapped around his leg and torso, and at that time he didn't make an attempt to free himself. He blinked twice, then decided to close his eyes again. But before he could doze off, he suddenly felt immense pain and pressure on his belly that made him groan extremely loud. He then realized he was staring up the skirt of a girl. She had shoulder-length dark brown hair, hazelnut eyes, nice body with curves and all, average sized breasts, and she was wearing a black jacket over her white short sleeve collar shirt and black tie, with a black skirt that was several inches below her knees. Her golden name badge read Nami Shinohara.

"Yuji, you're hopeless!! When are you ever going to start taking school seriously?!" shouted the girl.

"Nami... How'd you get in here...?" Yuji asked.

"You left the front door UNLOCKED, you careless dope!! Ugh... Get up!!!" yelled Nami.

"Lavender..." Yuji mumbled, getting a good look under the girl's skirt. She blushed angrily and stomped Yuji in the face mercilessly.

"GET READY FOR SCHOOL BEFORE BOTH OF US END UP LATE!!!" shouted Nami.

Several minutes later, both of them were walking on their way to school. Yuji was now wearing a black uniform similar to Nami's but with pants instead of a skirt, of course. He was holding his black briefcase over his left shoulder and he walked with his eyes barely open.

"I tell you over and over to set your alarm, go to sleep on time, study, do your homework, but nooooo!! You keep ignoring me!! You never listen!! I bet you haven't even done last night's Anatomy assignments, haven't you?!" yelled Nami. Yuji rubbed his free hand through his spiky black and red hair.

"... I'm sorry, what? I just heard blah-blah blah blah blah-blah..." Yuji responded.

Nami's briefcase met with his face and blood spurted from his nose.

"You are impossible!!" screamed Nami, speeding up and walking faster towards school.

Yuji didn't bother to wipe the blood away from his face. He sighed and continued to walk towards school at his usual slow pace.

School seemed to last forever, Yuji thought as he sat in his first class staring out the window. It was today that he decided he'd ask his current love interest, Chisa Nomura, out after school. At that time, his friend was staring at him with a weird expression.

"Yuji... Um, yeah... You know what I've noticed? You've got blood all over your face!! Don't you think you need to get cleaned up?!" asked one of his friends standing in front of his desk with his hands in his pocket, named Rei Kotogawa. He had blonde hair and green eyes, and wore the school uniform with the exception of a small necklace around his neck that held a tiny platinum and silver cross on it.

"Haven't really thought about that..." said Yuji.

"Let me guess... Your face seemed to suffer damage, so I'm guessing you were abused by Nami again, correct?" asked Rei.

"Probably... Dude, I'm out of it," said Yuji, placing his head on the desk.

"What? Dude, you're 16 and you're acting like you've been out all night drinking and is now suffering a hangover! Man, I guess that Tazmanian devil attacked your head one too many times," said Rei, laughing. His eyes grew large as he felt the presence of a great evil behind his back. A hand was placed on his shoulder.

"Rei, please... Repeat what you just said..." a female voice kindly suggested to him. However, Rei visualized the Devil with a woman's body standing there.

"Ha!!! Gotcha!!" cried Rei as he grabbed the hand and tossed the person over his shoulder.

It was Nami, as she landed on the floor on both feet.

"You'll pay for your insults boy!!" said Nami.

"Heh.. You under-estimate me. I've been studying Tae Kwan Do ever since I was 8! Bring it!!" Rei orders.

The two clash, fellow students dash to avoid desks and chairs flying all over the place. Unfortunately, they didn't realize the teacher had just reentered the room and a chair smashed him upside the head. Everyone gasped as the chair shattered and a trail of blood went down the face of their 38 year old teacher. He had jet black low-cut hair, a black mustache, and wore glasses and a white long sleeve button-up collar shirt with a blue tie and blue pants. His glasses shattered into pieces and fell to the floor.

"Oops..." Rei says, smiling nervously but still in his Tae Kwan Do stance.

"My... BRAND NEW GLASSES!!!" screamed Mr. Sanada in anger. "THAT'S IT!!! BOTH OF YOU 500 PUSH UPS OR YOU FAIL THIS CLASS!!!"

And after that, Rei and Nami both did push-ups side by side, Rei making it to 354 with no problem while Nami struggled to do her 50th.

"You see, push-ups are nothing for a hardened Tae Kwan Do warrior," Rei said, doing one push up at a time. "I'll even slow down for you."

"Are you trying to insult me? You're the one studying Korean martial arts but you're Japanese. I think that's what we need to focus on here..." states Nami, smiling wickedly at Rei. Rei's face grows pale.

"Don't say it...!! Don't!" begged Rei.

"Traitor..." says Nami.

Rei gets to his knees and stares at the floor in sadness, when Mr. Sanada slams a book right on top of his head.

"Did I say stop?!" he yells.

And that's usually how Nami and Rei would get along every day. It seemed as if the day had somehow slipped past Yuji, although he was at first thinking it progressed too slow. He was now on his way to the top of the school, hoping that Chisa read his letter that he left in her locker and would meet him there. He stared down at the students below from the edge of the roof as they boarded buses, cars, or rode off on motorcycles, bikes, etc. Finally, he heard the roof door open and two footsteps and decided not to turn around. It was an extremely cute girl with long curly white and pink dyed hair, purple eyes, and wore three expensive rings on each hand with expensive bracelets, earrings a pearl necklace, and held a name brand bag instead of a regular briefcase. Yuji could smell the sweet scent of her perfume from where she stood.

"Hi.. I'm Chisa..." said the girl in a cute voice. Yuji smiled happily to himself but still didn't bother to turn around.

"I see. I'm glad you came," said Yuji.

"I'm actually in a hurry. So I'll make it quick," the girl said, taking out a letter and walking over to Yuji. She politely slid it into Yuji's side pocket, startling him and making his heart rate speed up. His pants slightly shifted as well as he felt her breasts touch his back. "Well, I'll be going now..! Oh and next time don't be too shy to look at the girl you're asking out. It's really not very nice..."

"Okay," said Yuji.

He heard a door close behind him and that was his signal to quickly take the letter out. It was in an envelope that smelled of perfume. Strange enough, there was something else in it besides just a letter. He quickly tore the envelope open and pieces of paper rained out of it. It was his letter, or what was left of it. And then he pulled out the letter that Chisa wrote to him, but then he realized it wasn't a letter. It wasn't even a paragraph. Written in big letters he read "HELL NO YOU STALKER!!!" His smile faded and he sighed.

"Well... I guess that is that..." Yuji said, leaving the roof but placing the letter in his pocket. "Can't say I didn't try... That makes... 32 rejections, but it's the 9th time I've been called a stalker with it... Not bad.." A tear went down his cheek and he licked it away as it curved towards his lips. "Damn salt... That's the 27th time I've cried over being rejected... No, wait... that's the 29th..."

Getting back home to his apartment, Yuji tossed his briefcase on his living room sofa and headed to the kitchen. Opening the cabinet, he revealed dozens of cup ramen. He retrieved his favorite, beef ramen, but before he could get it prepared the doorbell rang. He opened it and was surprised to see Nami holding a bento. She nearly dropped it when she saw his face.

"Damn!! You still haven't washed the blood off of your face!!" states Nami.

"Nami..." mumbles Yuji. Nami smiled.

"Just thought I'd make you dinner today. You've been eating way too much ramen. Try some real food for a change!" Nami says cheerfully.
 
It didn't take long for Nami to spread all of the food across a small table in front of Yuji, who sat with his legs folded in front of him. He was now washed up and had changed into some casual clothing consisting of a white T-shirt and khaki pants with white socks. He looked at his chopsticks as if he was in deep thought, but he soon snapped to reality as he glanced up towards Nami as she leaned forward to place a large can of decaffeinated tea next to his dish. She was now wearing a red and white striped short sleeve v neck shirt which showed a lot of cleavage, almost to the point where her breasts seemed to want to plop out of it, and a short red skirt that was two inches above her knees.

“I bet its been a long time since you had something good to eat like this. No one can cook better than I can. I even took time to make sushi!” Nami claimed, standing straight up and placing her hands on her hips. “Well, try one!”

Dishes were all neatly lined up, with different types of food on each one. Yuji clamped his chopsticks together twice and reached for the sushi plate, biting into it and chewing for several seconds before pausing.

“Well?” asked Nami, clasping her hands together and smiling in excitement at anticipation of his response. Tears began to waterfall down Yuji's face as he closed his eyes.

“It's horrible..!!!” he responded. Nami shoved his own chopsticks up his nose and headed for the door. “It was a joke…!”

“Whatever,” responded Nami, slipping on red sandals with white flowers at the toe strap. “I'd love to join you, but I've got to go pick my little sister up from soccer practice. “Do your homework, and get rest on time!!”

Yuji could hear as Nami closed the door behind her and he sighed.

“Damn… All this good food and I can't even summon an appetite to pig out…” Yuji says, removing the chopsticks from his nose. “A walk… Maybe I should visit…her…again…”

Yuji put earphones on, which were connected to his cell phone, slipped on his all white tennis shoes and headed down a sidewalk towards town. Arriving at the train station, he sighed as he made his way towards the crowd of people that stood before a machine that let them purchased train tickets. It took him 12 minutes to actually buy his ticket and get shoved on the train with all the other people as if he was a sardine being packed into a can with other sardines. He managed to get a space next to a window where he stared and watched as the train shot off.
After several hours, only he and five other people remained on the train. He was now seated next to the window, and the scenery he saw now was that of cow pastures and farm crops. Then he realized his stop was coming up. The train slowed down and stopped at a terminus, and Yuji quickly got off the train. After he left the area, and got on the outside, he made his way down a road that lead to a large church, where a cemetery was right beside it. That was his destination. The sun was already setting in the distance and he didn't waste time making his way through the cemetery towards a particular tombstone next to a cherry blossom tree. He noticed that it had already been heavily littered with flowers, roses, food and things of that sort. Yuji knelt down and prayed for a couple of seconds then stood up.

“How long has it been…? Three years…? Every single day without you in my life, I take one at a time… I continue to live, but why…? There's not one day I don't think about you… I've tried to move on with my life, just as you'd want me to, but I have been unsuccessful… I think… I will remain single for now… I think that is the easier path for me to take… You were my first love, and maybe that's all I need to know… That's all that should matter… Akiko… I miss you…”

A breeze began to blow and some of the flowers were blown over, revealing her picture that was made into the tombstone. She was extremely cute, with long jet black hair and dark brown eyes. The tombstone itself read “Akiko Takenouchi, 1992-2006”, along with many words of prayer. Yuji stood up straight and sighed. He could not shake the painful feeling he had inside of his heart, the loneliness, and oh how he missed her. He wanted to hold her again, just once more, but he knew it wasn't possible. He felt a tear roll down his cheek and then left the area.

“Damn… Crying again… Why am I such a crybaby…?” Yuji whispered to himself, balding his fists up tight. It was going to be a long ride home.

The next day started off like any other. Nami would walk in and find him on the floor, make him get up and get ready for school, and then they'd walk to school together. Homeroom went by really quick and now he was in his first class. His friend Rei stared at him as he stood over his desk.

“You've got that depressed expression again… It only comes when you go to that place…” Rei states, shaking his head. “Is it really necessary to go there several times in one month???”

“If Yuji wants to pay respects several times a month, that's his business! Who are you to question him?!” asked Nami, walking over to the area and crossing her arms.

“Hey, I'm just saying..! Why should he work his emotions so much? She's dead and gone now! You should get over it before you get suicidal!” Rei yells to Yuji.

“You have no heart, you fucking retard!!!” screamed Nami into Rei's ear. He head butted with her.

“Oh yeah?! I'm only looking out for him!! But it's understandable that you view his situation one way. I mean, you're so simple-minded…” Rei states, shrugging his shoulders as if he didn't care anymore.

“You stupid…!! How dare you!!” screamed Nami.

The two fought viciously! Students, desks and chairs flew everywhere once again, until Mr. Sanada arrived and had them doing pushups immediately. His glasses were now taped and welded back into one piece.

“Now, since I've got that in order… Class, there has been word that a new student's here and she'll be joining this class soon, so please act like you got at least one millimeter of sense and stop jumping around the class like a bunch of monkeys…!!”

It wasn't even a minute when he was called to the classroom door, and he walked back in with a beautiful girl that had extremely long sky blue and silvery hair that nearly dragged the floor. She had it braided in two ponytails and she wore the uniform just like the other female students. The boys in the classroom began to whistle and make noise as if they had all instantly fallen in love with the mysterious student. The uniform didn't hide much of her figure either, and it was already noticeable that she was extremely attractive. Yuji even looked up for a change and instantly made eye contact with her. She had green eyes that almost seemed to glow.

“What…?” mumbled Yuji as he realized she was staring right at him. He sat up, startled. Nami also noticed this and looked right at Yuji and his expression.

“Why don't you introduce yourself, miss?” asked Mr. Sanada. The girl turned towards the entire class and bowed.

“My name is Symphony Higurashi… It's so nice to be here with you all…” she says, sitting up. “I hope we can all enjoy one another's company.” She winks.
 
After class, Yuji packed his things into his briefcase. He couldn't help but to feel a strange chill going down his spine, with the thought of the new student occupying a seat directly behind him. At the same time he tried to make understanding of her weird name, Symphony Higurashi. It was obvious that she was a foreigner but from where? After he stood up, he suddenly felt arms wrap around his right arm, and large soft breasts being pressed against it. He glanced back and was shocked to see Symphony clasped to him, staring into his eyes like a cute puppy dog.

“Uh…” Yuji says as he blushes. “What's shakin'?”

“Your name's Yuji, right?” Symphony asked nervously.

“Um, yeah, I guess so!” states Yuji, scratching his head.

“I don't know my way around this school. It's so big… So… I was wondering if you could escort me to my classes,” says Symphony.

A wave of negative energy hit Yuji and he began to sweat profusely, knowing that half of the class hated him at that moment. Rei made his way towards the two and placed his hands on both of their shoulders.

“My dear Symphony… Yuji's such a stick in the mud. Why don't you let me show you around?” asked Rei, shoving the two away from each other and clasping both of Symphony's hands together, gently into his and staring into her eyes. “Well…? What about it…?”

“No thank you. I want Yuji to do it,” said Symphony, smiling.

“Why? He's just an emo goofball with his head in the clouds? Why would you want a boring dope like him to show you around?” asked Rei.

“Rei, back off,” Nami says, grabbing her briefcase from under her desk. “If he wants to do it, let him.” Nami leaves the classroom with an angry expression on her face. Yuji stares at her, confused, when Symphony happily grabs his arm and giggles.

“Let's go!” she says, pulling Yuji out of the classroom.

That entire day, Yuji gave Symphony an escort around to each of her classes until it was finally lunch time. Yuji went to the roof of the building as he usually did, staring down at the streets below. Symphony joined him, even though he showed her where the cafeteria was. As Yuji bit into his subway sandwich, Symphony watched quietly as the breeze blew her extremely long hair behind her. Yuji looked at her, puzzled.

“Hmm… Where's your lunch?” asked Yuji. Symphony blushed.

“I forgot to pack lunch this morning… Silly me!” states Symphony as she sticks her tongue out cutely. Yuji chews up the piece of food he had in his mouth and then suddenly breaks off a large portion of the sandwich that he hadn't bitten into, handing it to her.

“Take it,” says Yuji. Symphony shakes her head.

“No, I couldn't…!” she cries.

“Don't worry. I didn't bite the other side. Go on and take it,” Yuji insists. Symphony smiles and hesitantly takes the sandwich.

“Thank you…” she says, biting into the sandwich immediately afterwards, and chomping it down as if she hadn't eaten in several years. Yuji's eyes nearly shot out of his head as he was completely scared out of his mind at her appetite.

Later, Symphony was taken to her gym class and she dressed out in a white short sleeve shirt and black shorts that were three inches above her knees. Unlike the other female students who were all either playing volleyball or basketball, she sat on the bench observing. Chisa was among the ones playing volleyball. A girl on the other team served the ball and then a teammate of Chisa dived out and bounced the ball off her fist high over Chisa's head, who gracefully leaped into the air and attacked the ball with such fierce energy that it smacked the other team's court hard enough to make it tremble. As she lands, she tosses her hair from her face.

“That's how you do it…” Chisa says. “I am so blessed to be this skilled and beautiful…” Chisa's teammate walked over next to Chisa.

“Why isn't she joining us?” the girl asked, looking directly at Symphony. Chisa glances over.

“It's the new girl…” Chisa says. “How beautiful… TOO BEAUTIFUL!!” Chisa grabs her friend by her shirt. “Tell me I'm prettier!!”

“Okay!! You're prettier!! Sheesh!!” yells Chisa's friend in fear, putting her hands up as if she was afraid she might attack her. Chisa lets go.

“That's what I thought… Only the beautiful have the right to set foot on this court. She should stay where she is,” says Chisa, turning back around and getting ready to play again.

After school, Yuji walks out of the school yawning.

“Today was so boring… but still, that new girl…” mumbles Yuji. It wasn't long before he heard a familiar voice calling him. He turned to see Symphony running towards him.

“Yuji!!” she cries, finally making it in front of him.

“Hello again,” Yuji says, smiling. Symphony bows.

“Thank you for everything… I can't express how grateful I am for all you've done today…” Symphony says, her head still over.

“It's nothing, really. Anybody would do the same,” said Yuji, smiling. Symphony sits up and blushes, staring. “…. Yeah….”

At that moment, a guy with long brown and black hair and blue eyes walked up. He had two golden earrings in each ear and wore a white short sleeve button up shirt that he didn't have tucked into his black pants, and he held his briefcase over his shoulder. There was also a golden necklace around his neck, and a golden watch with real diamonds embedded inside of it. As he smiled into Symphony's face, his pure white teeth nearly blinded both her and Yuji. Yuji knew of the guy. He was Eiji Amano, somewhat of a pretty boy and one of the most popular guys in school, mostly known for sleeping with over 100 girls, but he was also a member of a band known as “Coldest Dreams”. Two other shady boys were standing behind Eiji, laughing to themselves. They were obviously Eiji's friends but they were not members of his band.

“Symphony Higurashi, I presume..? My name is Eiji Amano, and it's a pleasure for you to meet- I mean for me to meet you. Welcome to Sunrise Titan High,” states Eiji, kneeling down on one knee, taking Symphony's hand. “Your skin is so soft…” Eiji kisses the back of her hand and Symphony's face turns bright red. Yuji sighs.

“Eiji, what do you want?” asked Yuji, annoyed.

“Symphony Higurashi, why not let me take you home on my motorcycle? I have an extra helmet with me,” says Eiji.

“I don't… know… I really shouldn't …!” Symphony says nervously. Eiji stands up, still holding her hand.

“Come on, it'll be fun! Don't you want to spend a little time with me…?” Eiji asks, staring into Symphony's eyes and making her freeze up.

“No… Yuji's going to walk me home…” said Symphony.

“That loser?! He doesn't have any form of transportation! He doesn't even have a bike!!” says Eiji.

“But he's been so kind to me… I'd rather he walk me home than you taking me…” Symphony says, attempting to pull her and away from him.

“Fuck him! You're coming with me!” yells Eiji, walking off using little effort to pull Symphony along to. She fights to break free of his grasp but nothing fazes him. The boys behind him laugh and follow. Yuji shakes his head and bald his fists up.

“She's not going anywhere with you so let her GO!!!” yelled Yuji, turning around and launching himself at Eiji.

Eiji lets Symphony go and dodges Yuji's punch, then returning a punch to his gut and making Yuji fall to his knees. At that time, he had already kicked Yuji in the head and sent him crashing back onto the ground. Students ran from all directions, crowding up around the boys as they stomped Yuji down. Symphony pushed Eiji back and leaped over Yuji to stop them from attacking.

“No!! Stop hurting him!” yelled Symphony.

Eiji mumbled something and noticed the campus security was rushing that way. He then ran off with his friends and they quickly boarded their motorcycles and speeded off. At that time Nami and Rei had just gotten to the scene as Symphony helped Yuji sit up. He was now bleeding from his mouth, dirt and bruises all over him.

“Yuji!! Who the hell did this?!” asked Rei as she leaned over to check on Yuji.

“He said his name was Eiji Amano…!” said Symphony. Rei looked at Nami who appeared to be shaken up even more at his name.

“It was your ex…” says Rei. Nami punched her hand and an evil look came up on her face.

“When I see that low-life piece of trash, I'll do what he did to Yuji tenfold!!!” yelled Nami.

“After all this time…” mumbled Yuji.

“What did you say?” asked Nami.

“I still can't protect… anyone…” mumbled Eiji, leaping to his feet and running full-speed down the road.

“Yuji!!” yelled Rei. Symphony stared in curiosity.

At home, Yuji took a shower and bandaged himself up good. He then put on a blue and white shirt with white jogging pants and white socks and rested in his bed, staring up at the ceiling. As he dozed off, he visualized Akiko's face, then Symphony. It seemed as if he had slept for only 2 or 3 hours but when he awakened and checked the time, it was now 9:43PM. He got out of bed and slipped on his tennis shoes and coat, grabbed his mp3 player and opened the front door. And to his surprise, Symphony was laid up against the apartment door, asleep in her school uniform.

“Symphony…? What in the...?” Yuji mumbled.