Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ai Ai ~Sugary-Sweet Peach Kisses~ ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ai Ai ~Sugary-Sweet Peach Kisses~
Chapter Two

It took Yuji a while to come to his senses and decide to wake Symphony up. He touched her shoulder and she slowly opened her eyes and looked at Yuji.

“Yuji… You finally opened your door…” said Symphony, smiling and rubbing her eyes. Yuji blinked twice.

“Uh… yeah… You want to come in..?” asked Yuji. Symphony blushed and stood up, bowing.

“Oh no!! It's much too late for a young lady such as myself to be going inside a boy's apartment!!” she said. “I just came by to check on you…” Symphony said, standing up straight.

“I… see… Well, do you want me to walk you home?” asked Yuji.

“N-no! Well, that is…!” Symphony began bobbing her index fingers' tips together. “Um…”

“It is kinda late… Are you sure…?” asked Yuji.

“Well, I was wondering… Could I… stay the night with you?” Symphony asked. Yuji's eyes popped open wide.

“W-W-WHAT?!?!?!?!” screamed Yuji, his voice echoing through the neighborhood.

Several seconds later, the two of them were sitting down at the small kitchen table Yuji had. Symphony was sipping on some sweet tea Yuji prepared.

“It's so sweet… and bitter!” complained Symphony, making a funny expression.

“So… why would you wanna sta-“ Before Yuji could finish he was cut off by Symphony.

“Where will I sleep…?” asked Symphony. Yuji went into deep thought.

He began imagining if she'd sleep in the bed with him. He visualized her lying on her side, faced away from him, and he suddenly putting her arm around her and touching her breasts, in which then she'd first gasp and grab his hand in reaction, then slowly remove her hand and let him have his way. When he came to he was drooling from the mouth and Symphony was calling his name over and over.

“Yuji? Yuji…!” Symphony called.

“Oh, right…!” Yuji says, standing up. He accidentally bumps the table and knocks Symphony's tea cup over, the remainder of it spilling on the table and running off the edge towards Symphony, who also leaped from her seat, and at that same moment Yuji rushed with napkins to clean the mess up but he tripped on his own chair leg and fell crashing down right on top of Symphony, his hands groping her breasts.

“Yaaah!” screamed Symphony, blushing. “Wait… Wait I'm scared and not ready yet…!!”

Yuji's front door flew open and there was Nami, staring at the two of them. She bald up her fist tightly, baring her teeth and closing her eyes tightly.

“The new student…!! Yuji… I can't believe you'd stoop this low…!!!” Nami grunted.

Yuji gasped when he realized where his hands were, quickly removing them. But it was too late as Nami shot towards him and sent him across the kitchen walls with a field goal kick to the head.

A few minutes later, the three of them were seated in Indian style around a small table on the living room floor. Yuji now had several bandages on his nose.

“So that's the deal… It was an accident. Well, I apologize Yuji,” said Nami.

“That doesn't fix my nose…” mumbled Yuji.

“Want me to rip it off?!!” yelled Nami, looking back at Symphony. “By the way, why are you over here so late anyway? I just find that too suspicious.”

“Well… I came by earlier to check on Yuji but he never came to the door so I waited and waited at his doorstep until I fell asleep. He just woke me up several minutes ago! I'm such a klutz!!” Symphony stuck her tongue out cutely.

“I see… Yuji, walk Symphony home,” Nami orders.

“No! I'm not…” Symphony suddenly blurts out.

“You're not what?” asked Nami.

“I can't go home now…” Symphony says, staring down at her hands that were in her lap.

“Why can't you?” asked Nami.

“Please… don't make me talk about it…” said Symphony, standing up. “But I understand if it's a problem for me to stay here… I'm sorry to have bothered you both…” She bows. “Goodbye…”

Symphony is about to head out the door when Nami stands up and grabs her arm, shaking her head.

“Okay, I understand. Come stay at my place tonight,” said Nami. Symphony smiles happily.

“Really?!” asked Symphony happily. Nami nods.

“We can talk about it whenever you feel like it, okay?” asked Nami. Symphony nods. She then goes to Yuji and bows again.

“Thanks anyway Yuji…” she says, blushing. “See you tomorrow at school!”

“Okay…” Yuji answers as the two of them leave out.

“Go to sleep. You don't want me to hurt you tomorrow morning, do you?” Nami tells Yuji before closing the door.

For several minutes, Yuji sits in the same spot they left him in, staring at his hands.

“Damn… not quite like I planned, but it'll do…” Yuji says.

The next day, Yuji strangely wakes up on time. He gets dressed and heads out the door. At that time Symphony and Nami had just arrived at the sidewalk in front of his apartment.

“Wow, you actually woke up on time for a change…” said Nami.

“G-good morning Yuji…!” Symphony says, blushing and bowing.

“Morning…” Yuji says, joining them as they head down the sidewalk towards school.

“As of today, I'll be watching over Symphony. She's told me all the good things you've done for her, like standing up to that loser yesterday and sharing your lunch, but I'm convinced it's all a scheme to get into her panties, because that's just the kind of perverted sex maniac you are. And the next time I catch you touching her the way you did last night, I'll…!!” Nami bared her fist at Yuji as if she wanted to hit him then.

“Nami, it was an accident…!” Symphony nervously tells Nami. She sighs and lowers her fist.

“Oh, right… I'm just so used to hitting him now, it just feels wrong not to…” said Nami, continuing to walk.

“You'll literally be the death of me…” Yuji mumbles.

School was normal. Homeroom flew by and Nami and Rei fought in his first class and got punished by Mr. Sanada. As they did pushups on the floor Yuji stared out the window.

“Do they really always fight like that?” asked Symphony from behind him in her seat.

“Every day. Every single day…” said Yuji, sighing and continuing to gaze at the birds and clouds.

“I see… Nami can be pretty violent…” Symphony whispers. She then caught the shivers as she felt the presence of someone standing behind her.

It was a girl wearing huge glasses with freckles and dark brown shoulder length hair, and at that moment she was examining Symphony's hair in her hand.

“Extraordinary…!! This beautiful hair… It looks like it came straight of a comic book… Or manga, if it's Japanese…!! You'd be super cosplaying…!!” the girl said, rubbing the lock of hair in her hands as if it were a pet cat.

“Um… Hi…?” Symphony says nervously.

“It's so beautiful…! I must have some of this hair!!!” screamed the girl, taking out a large pair of scissors.

Before she could cut any of it, several students crowded behind her and got a hold of her.

“Not today Izumi!!!” yelled one of the students.

“Let me go!! I must have that haiiiiiiiiir!!” she screamed as they dragged her off, wrapped chains around her and slammed her in her seat.

“That's Izumi… She's pretty crazy, but it would be weird for her not to be that way…” said Yuji.

“Creepy…!” Symphony shutters. “This school is dangerous!!”
 
Yuji sat on the roof during lunch, eating a sandwich when someone suddenly came and interrupted his peace and quiet. It was Rei, who walked past him and stood towards the edge of the roof and gazed off into the distance.

"You know, Yuji, we could teach that Eiji a thing or two. I could get my boys and we could jump him together..." said Rei.

"You know I'm not really the violent type Rei," Yuji states, biting into his sandwich again.

"You just got your ass kicked the other day and you want to let him get away with it?!" asked Rei.

"As long as Symphony didn't get hurt, I don't care. And besides, Eiji is one of the most popular guys in school. Why should we jump him if all he's gonna do is retaliate? Then it'll just be more trouble, and I'm not really in the mood for it..." said Yuji. Rei shook his head.

"Dude, you never change... I guess it's not too surprising that you'd want to take that path... But look, if you ever decide to get him back I'll be your number one ally. You feel me?" asked Rei as he walked over to Yuji, who nods. "Good... Well, I'm going to go buy me some lunch. See ya later."

Yuji could hear as Rei closed the door behind him and walked down the stairs. He shook his head and sighed.

"Maybe... I'm just a coward..." Yuji says.

It was nearly time for gym class for Symphony, and Nami was walking her towards the girls restroom.

"Here's the closest restroom to the gym. It's a whole lot cleaner than the other ones in the science building..." Nami explains. Sympathy bows.

"Thank you for showing me..." she says.

"Don't worry about it!! And enough with the damn bowing...! I don't deserve such respect!" said Nami, scratching the back of her head and laughing.

"Oh, but you do! You're so kind... almost as kind as Yuji, but just a little bit... barbaric..." says Symphony nervously, poking her index fingers together. A sweat drop rolls down the side of Nami's face.

"I'll take that as a compliment..." she says, walking off. "See you after school!" Symphony nods and enters the restroom.

As she gazes into the mirror and combs her hair down, someone suddenly appeared behind her. It was a cute looking girl with long jet black hair that stopped at her bottom, red eyes, two earring piercings in both ears, and wearing a black jacket over a red shirt and black and red checkered short skirt with black boots. She wore a necklace that had a small diamond heart encased around gold on it.

"Symphony Higurashi..." the girl says, startling Symphony. She turns around and the girl grabs her and throws her against the wall hard. But before she could fall to the floor the girl grabbed her face, and made her look in her eyes; red eyes that seemed to stare straight into her soul. "Let me get to the point... After school, you and me... I will beat you to a bloody pulp... I will rip your face up and burn your hair off, and then... and then maybe Eiji will look at me the way he looked at you..." Symphony's eyes grew larger than life as the girl forces a kiss upon her lips, attempting to push her tongue into her mouth but Symphony turns her head and pushes her away, coughing and falling to the floor. "The names Rosa Kuriyama. Try to remember the one who's going to beat your ass..."

She leaves out of the rest room and the door slams behind her. Symphony then stands to her feet and touches her lips.

"No... What do I do...?" she says to herself, trembling.

As gym class goes on, Chisa is playing tennis against another girl as she gracefully swings her tennis raquet at the flying tennis ball as it comes towards her. Every single time she connected, she scored, and afterwards she would serve and score every single time. The other girl finally gave up and tossed her tennis raquet down, bending it.

"I quit!! Damn..!!" she yells, walking off.

"Okay, who's next?" asked Chisa nicely. No one responds as Chisa eyes eevryone down. She finally decides to look for a challenger and sees Symphony sitting in her usual spot. She aims her raquet at Symphony, who gasps. "You! Part of the grade for this class is participation. You only get half a grade for doing the exercises, so stop thinking you're too pretty to play and get out here!"

"O-okay..." Symphony says, making her way to the court. A girl hands her a tennis raquet and she takes it nervously. "Do I really have to...?"

"You're a lot more prettier than you are intelligent... Did you not understand anything I just told you? Get to the other side of the tennis court, NOW!!" yelled Chisa angrily. "And please, at least give me a good game. I don't want to beat you too bad."

Symphony makes her way to the other side and gets into position, in which Chisa tosses the tennis ball at Symphony.

"You're the server this round, how about that?" asked Chisa. She then thinks, 'I don't care how pretty she is... I'm going to mop the floor with her and then everyone will see just how amazing I really am... Beauty and skill... Who can compare...?'

Symphony nods and her expression changes from a cute and nervous one to an agressive one. She tosses the ball up and fires it over the net at Chisa. The girls are shocked at the power she possessed. Chisa dashes to the side gracefully and thinks 'No problem... I'm going to show her how to play real tennis.' As the ball bounces on her court, she swings her raquet at the ball but when it connects, her raquet is knocked right out of her hand and she is sent flying backwards, in which she then thinks 'This can't be!! What the hell?!' Chisa hits the floor hard and she could hear her fans gasp and exclaim. Chisa stays on the floor and listens as the tennis ball bounces and bounces, speeding up until it was heard rolling.

"Um... hello...?" calls Symphony, looking nervous. She panicks and rushes over to Chisa, kneeling over. "Are you okay?" Symphony helps Chisa to her feet.

"Y... Yeah... I caught a cramp at the last minute..." she says, smiling as a sweatdrop went down her face and holding her wrist.

"Good!" smiles Symphony. "Then we can continue like I know you want to!!"

"Continue?! This game is post-poned... I'm cramping up big time. It's that time of the month after all..." Chisa laughs nervously, flicking her wrist.

"You don't cramp in your wrist when it's that time of the month... Chisa, are you feeling okay?" asked one of Chisa's friends.

Chisa sweats and thinks, 'I've said something stupid without thinking again...!! Shit I'm so foolish...!'

"Um, yeah..." said Symphony.

"Ugh..!! I was joking! Yeah?! Joking! Hahahaaah!!" laughs Chisa.

"Oh, so you didn't cramp up? Then you can teach Symphony that lesson you wanted!!" laughs Chisa's friend.

"N-no!! I was joking about the menstrual thing...! I mean uh... Forget it!!" yelled Chisa, tossing the raquet down. "You guys have killed my groove! I can't concentrate now!!" Chisa walks off and Symphony scratches her head.

At that time, Chisa thinks to herself 'Well, if all else fails I can blame it on those morons...' She smiles as she leaves the gym.
 
After school seemed to arrive in absolutely no time for Symphony. She held her briefcase in her hands tightly as she made her way outside of the school. As she arrived, there were already students piled up in a circle around Rosa. Symphony then stopped in her tracks, trembling as Rosa stared into her eyes with such hatred, yet kept a smile on her face.

“What's the matter? Are you afraid?” asked Rosa, walking towards Symphony.

Symphony backed up and was suddenly shoved back forward by students that had crowded behind her. She then realized Rosa was now charging towards her and delivered a quick punch to Symphony, who panicked and used her briefcase as a shield. The force from Rosa's punch was so great she fractured the briefcase and knocked it from Symphony's hand!

“Now you see? You're about to get a beating unlike any you've ever gotten before!” yelled Rosa, right hooking Symphony and knocking her to the ground. She held her face, feeling it swell as Rosa towered over her. “Get up.”

Symphony began to slowly push herself up but before she could get to her feet Rosa delivered a hard kick to her stomach, knocking Symphony back down. And then she went into a rage and began delivering kick after kick to her stomach, Symphony screaming in pain and trying to guard herself. At that time, Chisa and her friends appeared in the crowd.

“Hey, Rosa's beating the new girl!” yelled one of Chisa's friends. Before the girl could go and help, Chisa grabbed her arm. “Hey! She needs help!!”

“No, wait. Rosa would whip both of our asses combined so why should we interfere? Besides, if she can play tennis so swell I'm sure she's got some spunk,” explained Chisa coldly.

“Chisa…” Chisa's friend said to herself as she stared at her friend.

Rosa then grabbed Symphony by her hair and pulled her up to her face, Symphony coughing up a small bit of blood.

“You're so weak…” Rosa said, back handing her and knocking her back down to the ground. She then began to frantically search for a weapon to use on the injured Symphony, and grabbed a shinai from an after school kendo student. “I'm going to beat you until I can't beat you anymore… You lack what it takes to be Eiji's girl… But I…” She holds the shinai above her head over Symphony, “I am Eiji's one and only true love…!”

At that time Yuji, Nami and Rei showed up, Yuji's eyes growing large.

“Rosa!! She's jumping on Symphony!!” yelled Nami.

Without asking questions, Yuji charges towards them.

“That's enough!!” yelled Yuji, diving forwards.

Rosa spots him and brings the shinai down across Yuji's head, knocking him out cold. Symphony gasps as she sees him hit the ground, and at that time Nami and Rei both prepare to jump in but all of a sudden Symphony began to pulse. She stood up, her eyes shaded by her hair bane.

“What's this? Are you upset Symphony…? Should I have sympathy for you…?” asked Rosa.

Symphony's eyes opened and they were golden and filled with anger.

“My name is Ai…! And you…” Symphony sweep-kicks Rosa and sending her flying backwards and then she places her right hand on her chest in mid-air, “…are dead!!!”

At that moment, Symphony slammed Rosa onto the pavement with such force Rosa bounced off of it, Symphony taking her fist and driving it into Rosa's gut and slamming her back down. The ground cracked below her, and Rosa coughed up a chunk of blood.

“Whoa!! Did she just use judo?!” asked Rei, his eyes nearly popping from their sockets.

“Symphony, are you okay?” asked Nami.

The two rushed towards her but when she glanced at them, fear filled their souls and their bodies stopped in their tracks. She then reached down and grabbed the unconscious Rosa by her face and tossed her across the school yard into a hard tree using little effort. But as she prepared to charge her, Yuji got up and put his arms around her.

“N-no… Symphony…! Don't do this…!!” Yuji says. He then opened his eyes and realized the girl he was hugging was not the Symphony he knew. “Wait… Who… are you…?” Yuji let go and backed up as the girl turned around.

“My name is Ai… Huh? It's… really you… Jenobu…” the girl said, her eyes closing and she fainting to the ground.

Yuji was now at the hospital in the waiting room when the doctor suddenly entered the room.

“Well?” asked Yuji, standing up.

“She's fine. Apparently, she was under too much stress in mind and body, and passed out due to complications. She'll be free to go home in a little. But…” the doctor says.

“But…?”

“I'm not sure what you mean by calling her Ai Higurashi. She insists that her name is Symphony Higurashi…”

“I see…”

“Which is why I ran some more tests… It turns out that not only does she not remember the fight that happened at your school today, but she may have dissociative identity disorder. Also, when I asked how to contact her parents or someone in her family, she would not respond. She is very uncooperative and only wishes to see you,” said the doctor.

“Well… I'll do just that.” Yuji enters Symphony's room.

Symphony was sitting up in the bed and smiled cheerfully at seeing Yuji.

“Yuji… You came,” said Symphony, blushing.

“Yeah,” said Yuji, smiling and nodding.

“It's strange… I don't even remember how I got here… Tell me what's going on, Yuji…” said Symphony, now looking seriously into Yuji's face.

“Well, uh… You were in a fight and you lost your memory… At this point, you may not be able to return to school for a while… Things will be kind of hectic for a while, so you can stay at my place if you wish…” explained Yuji.

“I don't think so!” said a familiar voice. It was Nami, entering the room with Rei. “She's staying with me so you won't do anything perverted to her again!!”

“Howdy beautiful!” Rei said, smiling right in Symphony's face.

“Hi Nami... and uh… what's your name?” asks Symphony, pointing at Rei. He was shot in the heart by stone make-believe arrows and collapsed to the floor.

“That's Rei, one of my best friends…” said Yuji.

“Well the doctors are releasing you so let's get out of here! Hospitals give me the creeps…!” said Nami, shivering and holding her arms.

“Don't they…?” asked Yuji, visualizing something from his past dealing with the hospital. “Let's go.” Symphony nods happily.

Time passed and Yuji was just lying on his bed thinking about the events. He couldn't shake the vision of the golden-eyed Symphony who claimed her name was Ai. All of a sudden his doorbell rings and he hesitantly gets to his feet and heads to the door. As he opens it, he spots Symphony with a suitcase in her hands, blushing. She bows.

“Symphony…?” asked Yuji curiously.

“Please…” Symphony yells suddenly, tears streaming from her eyes as they were shut closed tightly. She dropped the suitcase and fell to her knees, placing her hands on the floor and bowing so low her hair was waved all on the floor, “… be my boyfriend…!!!”

“WHAT?!?!” screamed Yuji.

At that time, Symphony stood up quickly, wrapped her arms around Yuji's waist and kissed him passionately. The two of them fell to the floor and he hugged her close to his body, cherishing the moment. All during this time he couldn't believe what was happening! And weird enough, her kisses were the sweetest kisses he'd ever received. The taste reminded him of sugary-sweet peaches. It was obvious enough that she would be moving in. At this time, he thought that he was free to do what he want and as he slowly slid his hands down to her bottom, Symphony moaned in shock.

“YAAAAAAAH!!! I'm not ready!!” screamed Symphony, leaping from Yuji's arms.

“WHAT?! BUT I THOUGHT THAT…!!” Yuji felt an evil force at the front door.

“Just when I thought I could trust you you… STUPID…!!!” Nami leaped high into the air, flipping and drop-kicking Yuji directly in the face, “LECTURE!!!”

THE END

Ai Ai: Sugary-Sweet Peach Kisses
By Nathaniel Johnson