Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ai no Natsu ❯ Vol. 1, Chap. 6: My First Date ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My First Love
Hallie stood in front of her mirror. Tonight would be an interesting one. Started around ten a.m. Hallie got a knock on her door. She groaned as she went to answer.
“What?” she asked. “Make it quick, would ya? I was…” Her words stopped when she opened her eyes. Hal stood in the doorway, staring at her.
“Oh,” he said. “Is this a bad time?” Hallie shook her head in a flash.
“No!” she yelped. “No, no.” Hal smiled at her. The tomboy felt like melting. Her face fired red. Hal chuckled.
“Anyway,” he said. “You doing anything this evening?”
“No!” she said. “Why?”
“I was thinking that we could hang out or something.”
“And do what?”
“I don't know. Maybe a movie or something.”
Hallie gave him a little smile. “Sure.”
“Great. I'll see you at six.”
“Okay.”
“See you.”
“Bye.”
Hal walked back to his job. Hallie closed the door, smiling. Oh boy! Hal asked me out! Wow!
Down the hall, Evie saw the whole thing. Her sexy face twisted into an ugly troll's. Bitch!
Hallie's face glowed all day. She couldn't help but to giggle. Her heart felt like flying out of her chest. Her head spun by afternoon. Everyone noticed it. Her aunt's curiosity peaked high enough to stand over Mt. Fuji.
“Ooo!” she cooed. “Did something good happen?”
Hallie's face turned a deeper red. Choko giggled.
“Oh! It did!”
“Enough!”
“Let me guess, is it a date?”
“Shut up!!!”
Her aunt laughed. “Come on. It's with Hal, right? Right?”
Hallie lowered her head. Choko lifted her head.
“I can help,” she whispered. Hallie looked at her with big eyes.
“No way!”
Her aunt smiled. “Way.” She dragged her back to her apartment.
Evie watched the whole time. Bitch I won't have this!
Hallie waited for her date all day. By six o'clock, there came a knock on the door. The tomboy forced herself to stay calm before opening the door. Hal stood before her smiling.
“Hi,” he said. His date blushed as she waved at him.
“H-H-Hi,” the tomboy replied. Hal blinked at her. His date's face dropped.
“What?”
“You look so different with make-up on.”
Hallie looked away some. “It's bad, isn't it?”
“No. It looks cute.”
“Really?”
“Yeah.”
Hallie blushed as she looked away. “Wow…”
“Well, shall we go?”
The tomboy nodded. “Yeah…” They headed out after she locked the door.
“So where are we going?” Hallie asked.
“A movie by the poolside,” Hal answered.
She gave him a puzzled look. “Huh?”
“It a theater that lets you watch movies while you swim in the pool.”
“Really?”
“Found it last week.”
“But, I didn't get my swimsuit.”
“That's okay. I'll wait here.”
“You sure?”
“Sure.”
“Yeah.”
Hallie thought about that for a moment. She finally nodded. “Alright. I'll be back.” Hallie jogged back to her apartment. She returned with her swimsuit and a towel. Hal gave her a little smile as he took her hand.
“Ready to go?” he asked. Hallie nodded as she blushed. They both walked down to the hall to the elevator. Evie trailed behind the couple. Time to go and break them up and steal back her prized man.
I will not have this! Bitch will pay! I'm taking you down, Hallie!
War is on!
Yeah, That's it