Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ai no Natsu ❯ Vol. 2, Chap. 7: Saturday Work ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Saturday Work
Saturday Morning.
All Hallie wanted to do was sleep in. Her date last night? She squealed to herself in her room last night.
“That good, huh?” Choko asked.
“Uh-huh,” her niece said before going to bed. Hallie kept such memories in her dreams as she slept.
This morning, different story.
A knock came on Hallie's door. She groaned in her bed.
“Go away!” she yelled under the covers.
“Hallie!” her aunt wailed. “I need your help!”
“No!” Hallie wailed.
“Please!”
“Let me sleep!”
“I really need you!”
“It's Saturday!”
Choko kept pounding on the bedroom door. “It's only for the morning. Please help me!”
“No!”
“I'll buy you a new game!”
“And then?”
“We'll go out for pizza. Please help me!”
Hallie sighed. “Whatever.” So, here she was. Out at the Children's Day Camp Center. Hallie looked around.
I see little people. Everywhere. What the hell? Choko walked up to her, smiling.
“Come on,” she said. “Look alive!” Her niece made a face at her.
“Why?” she asked.
“You have to look cheerful for the kids!” the aunt chirped. Her niece shook her head.
“No,” she said. “Why am I here?”
“The usual girl has a hangover,” Choko explained. “Everyone else can't make it. You're the only one I have.” Her niece still frowned.
“How long will this take?” she asked.
“I just need you for the morning,” Choko said. “Then, Kaoru will come in and take over from there.”
“All morning?” Hallie asked.
“That's right,” her aunt chirped. Her niece groaned. Suddenly, she felt someone tug on her shorts. The tomboy looked down. Bit, teal eyes looked up at her.
“What?” Hallie complained. Choko cleared her throat at her.
“What is it now?” the girl asked as she looked up.
“Be nice to the children,” the older woman told her. “And smile.” Hallie groaned as she rolled her eyes.
“Yes?” she asked with a big fake smile on her face. The girl with big teal eyes and curly black hair trembled a bit.
“Pee-pee!” she yelped. Hallie's face dropped.
“Huh?” she asked.
“I have to go pee-pee!” the little girl whimpered. “Please!” Hallie made a face as she looked at Choko. The older woman still smiled.
“Well, go on,” she said. “Take her to go pee-pee.”
“Do I have to?” Hallie complained.
“Yes. Now go. Don't make her wet herself,” her aunt answered.
The niece sighed and groaned as she dropped her shoulders. “Fine.” She took the little girl by the hand.
“The bathroom is down the hall, second door to your left!” Choko yelled. Hallie gave her a thumbs-up.
Why am I here?, she thought as she rolled her eyes. She owes me big this time!
At the apartment, Evie spotted Hal cleaning the pool again. Her eyes drool over his fine shirtless body while her brain plotted to steal him back.
I won't let that bitch have him!, she thought. I won't!
However, both girls would have more tasty men to ogle at over the summer.
I Like Your Bass