Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ai no Natsu ❯ Vol. 2, Chap. 8: Hot Trouble ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hot Trouble
Time to widen the dating pool.
This occurred on Saturday. Evie kept her eyes on Hal when she heard a motorcycle pull up in the driveway. Curious, she walked to the gate for a peek. The biker cut off his bike and climbed off.
A new resident?, she thought. Evie watched closer. The rider took off his helmet. He looked close to Evie and Hallie's age. He smoothed his short jet black hair. Evie's interest slowly built up.
A guy?, she thought. Her heart sped up. Please be hot! Please be hot! Please be hot! The guy turned to the gate. Hello hearts! Evie squealed in her mind.
Hell yes! Time to greet the newbie. Evie straightened herself up and unlocked the gate. Sexy cheek bones looked up and saw her. She gave him a little smile.
“Hi,” she said. He flashed a smirk that made her weak in the knees.
“Yo,” he said.
“Just moved in?”
“Yeah.”
Evie played with her blonde pigtails. She smiled at him. “And what's your name?”
“Jack Grey,” he said.
“Evie,” the girl replied. His crystal blue eyes took her heart hostage.
“So,” Jack said. “In the manager in?”
“No, she's out right now,” Evie answered. “But you can hang out with me for a while.” She flaunted her cleavage at him through her silver bikini top as she spoke. Jack raised an eyebrow at her.
“And do what?” he asked.
“I'll show you a good time,” Evie offered.
“Oh really. How?”
Her red lips nearly touched his ear. “Come along and I'll show you!”
Jack grinned as her hot, cinnamon breath caressed his ear. He turned his face to her.
“Sweet,” he said. Evie cheered in her head.
Suck it, Hallie!
At the pool, Hal watched on with a glare. Who is that guy with Evie? Scumbag! He clenched his net as the blood rushed to his knuckles. Jack and Evie entered the apartment grounds.
By that afternoon, Hallie got another shot of eye candy for herself.
Your Beat is Nice