Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ai no Natsu ❯ Vol. 9, Chap. 51: Sweethearts ( Chapter 51 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sweethearts

Heather knew the end was coming. She and Reggie would have one more date before starting high school. The fly boy knocked on the door. He stepped back when Heather opened up.

“Ready to go?” he asked with a grin.

“Yes,” she said. He held out his arm.

“Let's go,” he said. The couple headed out for the day.

“So where are we going?” Heather asked.

“Niigata Higashi,” Heather said.

“Are they any good?”

“I think so.”

“When do you get your results back?”

Heather counted up on her fingers. “I think today.” He kissed her on the cheek.

“What was that for?” she asked.

“Good luck,” he said, shrugging.

“What about you? Which school are going to?”

“Hotoku Gakuen High.”

Heather looked at Reggie with wide eyes. “I didn't know you were into baseball.”

He rubbed the back of his head. “I played when I was a kid.”

“Do you still play?”

“No, but I will get back into it.” The couple sat down on a park bench. Reggie stretched his arm and placed it around Heather's shoulders. She leaned on his body.

“You're sure about doing this?” Reggie asked.

“Yes,” she said. “We won't need to break up.”

“Can you handle the long-distance relationship thing?”

“I can try.”

“You'll call every day, right?”

“Yes.”

“Text?”

“Yes.”

“E-mail? IM?”

“Yes.”

He nuzzled her on the ear. “I love you.”

Heather giggled. “I love you too, Reggie.” He turned her face towards his and kissed her on the lips. His girlfriend blushed. At first, she couldn't move. This… This is my first real kiss! She inched her hands upwards and pulled him in for an embrace. Reggie pulled away with the grin of a cat. Heather panted with red cheeks.

“You look a little hot,” he said. “Would you like me to get you an ice cream cone?”

“Y-Y-Yes!” she yelped, nodding.

“Wait here,” her boyfriend said. He got up and walked over to the ice cream cart. Heather watched with her fingers to her lips. Wow! Her heart pounded as innocent lust filled her head. I don't know how to deal with this!

At the ice cream booth, Reggie smirked at himself. I still got that charm! Sly old brotha I am!

I Think I'm in Love