Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Angel's Gift ❯ Chapter 5

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Angel's Gift Part Five

"I can't believe I had to go buy everyone lunch," Sharin bitterly complained as she and Kat walked back towards the shop. The blonde and brown haired women both carried paper bags with large golden arches on them, a bit of grease leaking through the bottoms of them.

"At least this stuff was on sale," Kat offered.

Vroosh! The big, black ship soared by right over their heads, pulling up just a bit before it splashed down loudly into the nearby lake. Massive clouds of steam rose up as it sank from sight, thankfully concealing whatever it was to passerby.

"I knew that I sensed something," Sharin loudly crowed, swiftly rising up into the air to go chasing after it.

"Hold on a minute," Kat barked, grabbing Sharin's leg by reflex.

"What!" Sharin turned her body in mid-air and looked back at Kat.

Kat held up the bag of junk food pointedly and asked her, "Don't we need to bring these back to the shop first?"

Sharin blinked, "Oh, right."

Once they reached the book store Kat pulled Allison aside to hiss, "Your friend can fly!" She paused, then she smilingly added, "That is so cool!"

Allison sweatdropped.

"It looked like a Galactic Patrol ship," Sharin reported to Jenna and the others, "but I'm not sure what one would be doing out here in the boonies."

"Do you think they need help?" Jenna asked, the dark haired woman looking a bit worried.

"Maybe," Sharin added thoughtfully, "that wasn't the smoothest landing I've ever seen."

"Hmph," Milly pointedly turned from Sharin. "They're Galactic Patrol, I'm sure they can handle themselves," the redheaded catgirl finished.

Sitting down at the very bottom of the lake, the android stood there stoically in the middle of the bridge deck. The blue haired girl was literally climbing up on to her shoulders to try and escape the rising waters that were pouring in.

"It seems that the hull couldn't handle the landing stresses," the robotic girl noted as she looked around her calmly.

"Whaa! We're all going to die," the girl wailed, her massive flood of tears quickly adding to the rising water level.

The mostly human looking robot sighed to herself softly. "Initiating teleport now," she said calmly, "attempting to target a primarily non- Earther DNA location." In a cascade of golden light, they were both gone.

Allison looked up at the golden light above her and Kat. "I wonder what that is?" she asked, frowning slightly.

Emerging from the glow two women dropped down right on top of them, sending them all crashing down to the floor with a loud thump!

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," the cute blue haired young woman babbled, hoping to her feet and pulling Allison back to her feet. Her eyes widened as she looked at the sandy haired person she had fallen on and thought, 'Boy, he's really handsome!'

"Are you all right?" the robot asked Kat calmly.

"I think so," Kat blinked. The robotic girl smoothly climbed up off of her, then she extended her hand to help Kat up.

"Allison!" Jenna cried out worriedly as she ran over to Allison's side. She noticed the way the blue haired girl was looking at her Allison and frowned slightly.

Milly hissed, leaping in to separate Jenna from the two strangers, "Who are you?"

The blue haired girl straightened up her military style uniform and threw a crisp salute. "I'm Galactic Patrol officer first class Marilyn," she declared cheerfully.

"Galactic Patrol android Roma," the robot woman said calmly. Her own uniform was similar to Marilyn's, but her body gleamed metallic silver.

Marilyn took Allison's hand in hers, ignoring the deadly glare that Jenna was giving her. "I'm really sorry for hurting you," she said sweetly, "and I'd love to make it up to you."

"Uhm, I," Allison blinked, not liking the look in Marilyn's eyes.

"We're engaged," Jenna said pointedly.

Marilyn's eyes suddenly filled up with unshed tears as she looked over at Allison and asked, "Is that really true?"

"Well, yes, sort of..." Allison started.

"Whaaa!" twin streams of tears poured out from Marilyn's eyes.

Roma sighed softly to herself. The android walked over to Jenna and asked calmly, "Would you happen to be Princess Jenna?"

Milly scowled, the fur on her cat's ears and her long tail standing right up. "Why do you want to know that?" she asked the android dangerously, while using one of her hands to push Jenna and Allison behind her.

"Normally, I would be trying to take Jenna back to her mother, the Queen" Roma explained to Milly quite calmly, "but as our ship is now full of water at the bottom of a nearby lake, I fear that may not be possible."

"Whaa! We're stranded," Marilyn sobbed louder.

Roma sighed a little louder.

"How long does it take for her to run down?" Sharin asked Roma as she pointed over to the weeping Marilyn.

"She usually stops once she's distracted," Roma offered. She looked around her thoughtfully, then picked up a slightly greasy burger, "Look, lunch!"

"Lunch?" Marilyn perked up almost instantly, lunging for the burger.

Kat cautiously made her way over to the sweatdropping Allison's side, "It looks like your mojo is still going strong."

Allison glared at her, "I could always hire someone else."

"Grouch," Kat smirked back.

Sharin turned to go, but stopped at Milly's side. "Nice job guarding Jenna," she said simply.

Milly looked at her suspiciously, the catgirl searching for any sign that she was being mocked, somehow. Seeing that she was serious Milly smiled slightly, "Thanks."

In a moment, Sharin was out the door and gone.