Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Angel ❯ Fairytale Ending...? ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Fallen Angel
 
 
 
The world is about to change and there is only one person that can save all humanity, but will she accept her destiny?
 
~ Chapter Five ~
 
 
Fairytale Ending...?
 
“Where could he be?” Tama question the next morning to her mother, having fallen asleep in a rather ungraceful heap on the floor after the traumatic day. “I wish I could tell you hunny...but I have no idea were that Andromalius fellow would have taken him...” Jane tried to sooth her daughter. `Though he could have been dragged down into a fiery death.. but it was his son so I doubt it...' Jane kept her darker thoughts to herself as she watched her daughter groan into her oatmeal. For once her daughter was up on time but alas there was no school today.. meaning she had alllll day to wallow in the thoughts of what could possibly be happening with Todd.
 
“You will soon be under Raiju's complete control...fufufu.. I can't wait to watch you kill her my son...” He talked to the slightly conscious side of both Todd and Raiju. One frightened near death by the voice that claimed he would kill his love well the other basked in the lies the spell had cast upon him.. plotting his revenge against the women that had condemned him to a life of beatings by lower level minions, just because of this retched thing she dared to call... “love”. Not only had it caused him excruciating pain but he realized soon enough that she would never accept him for who he was.. A demon. Thanks to Raiju, Todd was doubting his feelings for the girl now too.. he hadn't known her long enough to know what her real feelings were. `maybe... maybe this guy is right... I mean all I really know about her is that she is an angelic being that put together with me should save the world......what kind of BS could that be...' A sigh echoed in his head due to the fact Raiju seemed to have control of his body.
 
“mom..?” Tama's voice echoed down the stairs. “Yes dear?” her mother replied. “I...I keep hearing things...its really weird....do you think maybe its because there is still some of that Andromalius magic looming around?” Tama sighed out. “I.. I don't actually know hun.. why don't you go for a walk and see if it helps?” Jane suggested trying to be as helpful as possible. Tama seemed to let the idea run though her head for a few moments.. `hmmm.. the part would be nice.. I have always loved it there..' she thought rather eagerly. “ok...I'll go to the park for awhile then.” She tried to smile, and darted for the door.
 
The cool morning air hit her face, blowing her brown hair from her eyes. `...its nice today...considering what happened only hours ago it really does look beautiful out.' Taking long, relaxed strides she made her way to the park. The one that had always seemed to calm her no matter what the problem. Finally making it she flopped into `her' swing and began to think about the day before. `What's really going on... and who is that Andromalius character... what's he planning to do with Todd... and how can Raiju be a part of Todd...wouldn't that end up meaning that.....' her thoughts trailed off as the world before her began to spin out of control and not due to the swinging either. Tama let a shriek of terror escape her lips as Andromalius emerged from the swirling hole before her, Todd following behind him with the most sinister look she'd ever seen upon his beautiful face. “Todd....?” she whispered towards the so familiar yet not man. Andromalius insane laughter came out in waves..”FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU... foolish girl the man before you is not this Todd you speak of but my son... Raiju... Raiju Pyro Rakshasa to be exact. And he has no feelings for the likes of YOU.” All taughting chuckles put away he grinned at her “Today girl.. today the war will end and we shall never have to repeat fate.
 
Before Tama even had time to respond Raiju had jumped forwards and placed his hands around her delicate neck. “YOU!! You freaking..BITCH!! this is ALL your fault.. If YOU hadn't fallen down that damned hole... if I hadn't found you..then I wouldn't have had to been put though such a BEATING just because of you and your... your... LOVE” he chocked out.
 
`Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain If I see you next to never
How can we say forever'
 
Tama was losing the fight for breath has his hands grasp her tighter. “Jasmine....Jasmine of the moon I hate you...I hate you with ever fiber of my demon like being...I hate you for what you put me though...” before Raiju could finish the girl before him started to glow. In a flash he wasn't holding Tama but Jasmine. Blue eyes stared deeply into his. “Raiju...my Raiju.. why....why do you hate me so?” she whispered out. Raiju had dropped her moments after the transformation. “I...because....because of you I was beaten.. and and then I went to you though that stupid hole and you were with `him' and and you didn't believe me when I told you...I HATE YOU!!” he stumbled over his words.. tears seeming to well in his eyes for some unknown reason.
 
`Wherever you go Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you `
 
“OH RAIJU! Have you truly forgotten...what really happened that day?” a single tear fell from Jasmine's eye as more began to well up. “Have you really forgotten the one who truly betrayed you?” she whimpered out. Looking up into his slightly glazed golden eyes she knew the answer. A quick glace to the side confirmed her suspicion. There was Andromalius watching the scene play out from a high perch in an old maple tree. Raiju had a confused look on his face as he tried to force his mind to remember that day...
 
`I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' crazy'
 
`Wait....it can't be right..' as Raiju was caught up in thought Todd took his chance to gain control once more, he didn't want to watch this Raiju character kill Tama. “Tama...Tama..are you there? Is it you?!?” Todd practically yelled into Jasmines face well holding her arms in place. “Raiju?....what's gotten into you Raiju?” Jasmine questioned. “You know that bastard?!? You know that bastard that took over my body!!!” Todd vented in her face. Jasmine looked lost in thoughts of the man in front of her. “He is Raiju.. he doesn't look much different from when we first met...but who is this Tama he speaks of?' like only moments ago Tama forced her way into the main part of her body and had control.
 
`Wherever you go Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you `
 
“Todd oh Todd!!” Tama cried out as she fell into his arms. But alas such a fate just couldn't be for Raiju was back once more in control. “You idiot get off me!! Who said you could touch me the great Raiju?!” he bellowed. “no...no...No..NO!!! this just IS'NT RIGHT!!” Tama yelled to the heavens. “He isn't Raiju he is Todd...I tell you T-O-D-D!!! You hear me TODD!!” tears were streaming down her face as she vented her anger to the sky. “You fool... don't look away from the enemy.” Raiju chided. Though he didn't give her enough time to react.
 
`I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance `
 
He'd grabbed her by the neck and was slowly squeezing the life from her once more. Reaching to his side he was delighted to find that his sword was resting where it should, his left hip. Pulling the blade from its sheathe he placed the cool steal to her neck. “Now..my Suki..now you shall know the pain I went though by my hands..though your pain will not last as long as mine did.” With this he pressed the blade into her skin watching as blood bubbled up from below, one hard push and she would be dead in his arms.
 
`Oh can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' crazy'
 
The screams of Todd and Jasmine echoed though the holder's heads. Raiju was shocked as he watched his right arm no longer under his control move away and then throw the sword across the part to make a `thunk' as it embedded itself into a tree. Todd was losing control quickly and was soon pushed deep within the recesses of his mind.
 
Todd had given Tama just enough time to turn around and run to the tree, grabbing the sword out with a mighty yank. She fell ungracefully onto her butt. Turning she noticed he was coming fast. ”SHIT!” she squeaked out. “you WILL die...” Raiju Thundered out. Looking at her attacker once more and then to the sword she made the decision. `Todd...please.. forgive me....' With Jasmine's screams of no echoing in her head she put herself in a better position and held the sword out in front of her, closing her eyes when he was nothing but a few steps away.
 
`Wherever you go Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
Waiting for you'
 
Tama felt the impact on the end of the blade, could feel as Raiju tried to push himself closer to her, trying to grasp her neck and take her with him. Blood gushed from his torso and down the blade to the hilt, slinking its way towards her hands only to pool and drip to the grass below. Tears fell from Tama's eyes faster than water could leave a showerhead. “sorry..” at first it was nothing but a whisper. “I'm sorry...sorry....so so so....sorry..Raiju.... Jasmine.....Todd.....” She yelled it from her very soul as it seemed to echo down the streets, up into the sky and down into the bowels of hell only to come back and reach her own ears. She glanced over to were Andromalius had been sitting mere seconds ago only to see that he had disappeared. Collapsing to the ground she let the tears fall onto Todd's dead body, blood seeping into her clothes. She sat there for what must have been a good three hours until the blood had dried...her tears had stopped and her pain escalated. `he's gone....he's really gone..'Tama thought.
 
Looking around she wondered when it had gotten so foggy. The crunching of twigs made her ears perk up. Someone was coming her way.. and she couldn't see who. Tama squinted her eyes but all she could make out was the lean figure of a male approaching.
 
“Tama...Don't cry.” A deep familiar voice came from the fog..... A love that Transcended Time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
31