Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Angel ❯ Calm Before The Storm ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Fallen Angel
The world is about to change and there is only one person that can save all humanity, but will she accept her destiny?
 
~ Chapter Four ~
 
Calm Before The Storm
Tama was in the laundry room spraying down her blood soaked blanket when she heard the deep foreboding male voice echo though the house. Throwing the blanket into the washing machine and grabbing the towel and cloth she had set out only moments ago she darted back up the stairs and into her room. Halfway up the stairs Tama heard the first scream to leave Todd's lips in years.Jane shivered as the voiced entered her ears and seemed to reside inside her head for longer than she would have liked. Watching in fear stricken amazement she watched as the blood from Todd's shirt and back pealed off his skin to float before her, forming a being she would regret bringing forth. Tama grabbed the door knob and gently pushed it forwards and her eyes got wide with a fear she had never known before. Standing in front of her mother was a being more deadly than her teacher before an assignment was due. Long, silky white hair flew down his back to mid thigh. Piercing Aqua eyes bore holes into her mother as flowing royal robes appeared over golden tanned skin. 'The awakening of my son will not be long now.' the nameless man thought gleefully. 'There will be no reincarnates after this time...this will be the day its settled for good.' the passing thought worried him momentary until he realized that it simply meant the end of the war that had started so long ago. “Just WHO do you think you are?!” Jane mustered up all the courage from her encounter with Sakura and hoped to hell he would be as easily fooled. The scoff the evil being released from his lips at her boldness was completely insulting, and so true. “I do not have to answer to a pitiful human” he gloated. “for I am the supreme being of the underworld, Andromalius Rakshasa and no human will EVER oppose me!” the urge to chuckle maniacally almost overwhelmed him but he would not be controlled by such things so he cleared his throat instead. Jane didn't understand why but as soon as his name passed his lips her entire body froze in terrified fear, the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end and she felt the light tickle of cool cool almost wind like fingers brush up her spine. Todd's eyes seemed to be flashing between gold and emerald. “...your name.....your name is.... Andromalius” the name left his lips like liquid fire burning his very soul. A grin spread across his luring features as his 'son' said his name for the first time in almost a thousand years. “Your too late girl,” Andromalius directed towards the door were Tama stood. “he is mine this time... the last battle will soon come and this time... this time he will stay were he belongs.. with me.” the sinister smile the man graced the room with made her glance frantically towards Todd to insure his safety was not in danger.. yet anyways. Andromalius gave Tama a funny look and then turned away, facing all his attention on the boy before him. The one that had the soul of his son within. It was time. One hand raised in front of him he mumbled something about freezing within time to that witch can not interfere...soon he was before Todd. Jane Frozen in place from the spell. “Todd..” he let the name roll of his tongue like a fine wine. “You..You shall awaken once more, only this time.. this time I will be the one to control fate. That witch is, That witch never was..that to come.. that to go..The war so long long ago.. demons...angels sinister in kind fall before your feet...Kill...fight...Hate...destroy....control the fate you so desperately hate...for you shall awaken.. awaken once more to this time not fale victim but to control.. control that witch was, and will soon be..I call fourth the soul hidden deep within to awaken now in the time of need.. Raiju Pyro Rakshasa...MY SON!!!” as the last word poured from his chapped lips the room was thrown into a darkness so black that it seemed to be able to pull a soul from it's very body, willing or not.A bright light seemed to engulf the room moments after the darkness had. Reveling that both Todd AND Tama were floating in the air momentarily unconscious. Lightning coloured lines appeared on Todd's back forming two brilliant tattooed angel wings on his shoulder blades and part of his back. A silent scream escaped his lips at the searing pain that flew though his body at a rapid pace.At the same time Tama was also in the air, only she had blood red seeping though her shirt. The intense heat seem to burn though the bottom of her shirt reveling a beautiful tattoo that covered almost her entire left side. It was a sword with Japanese characters on the silver blade, Black and Red rose were placed behind the sword in a light shady fade. Well two rose stems wound there way around the blade to the hilt of the sword were they bloomed into one black and on red rose that's petals intertwined together at the beginning of the hilt. It was truly a beautiful sight.. even though it had been so gory.. As both of them sunk to the ground you could only think about how beautiful it was to watch the peaceful look cross over there face.. as though they had gotten home and lay in there bed for the first time in months. The feeling didn't last long as Tama and Todd's eyes flew open at the same time.. Todd once again had golden hue eyes well Tama was graced with vivid blue eyes once more. Something wasn't right....Jane couldn't place her finger on it but somehow she knew that his just wasn't right...not right at all.. `why..why is it like this... I.. I thought this had already happened... this doesn't follow ANYTHING I assumed would happen.....what am I going to do?!?' her thoughts ran away with her. In the meantime Andromalius was chuckling horribly watching as his son sat up. Grabbing hold of Todd they floated up into the air and disappeared.Tama had awoken at the same time as Todd.. the only difference was that it took her longer to try and prop herself up. By the time she had though it was too late, she watched as Todd disappeared with the old man..demon. “Todd!!! COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!” the words echoed off the walls and out into the waiting ears of Andromalius and Todd. Andromalius insane laughter could be heard 5 blocks away. Tama curled in on herself and began to cry anew. “hunny...” Jane tried to get her daughters attention. “It's gonna be ok....I'm sure everything is going to be fine....”As Jane was saying this Andromalius was watching as Raiju came forth from within Todd, overpowering the host's soul and also sealing the memories he would need so desperately in only a few days time. The Battle Had Begun.