Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Fantasy Hunters ❯ My Blue Haired Knight ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Disclaimer: I own all the characters in this story except for the fantasy creatures, which come from actual stories. Rated T to be safe.)
 
Chapter 1: My Blue Haired Knight
 
It has been three years, since the plane crash occurred in Japan. Julia, the only survivor was living a normal life in Japan...kind of.
Julia's alarm clock rung creating an echo in the cave, Julia was currently living in because she didn't have the money for an apartment. She closed her alarm clock and got out of her sleeping bag. She yawned and stepped out of the cave. She looked up at the blue sky and smiled.
“It looks like it's going to be a great day,” said Julia happily. She ran back into the cave and changed into her school uniform that she kept in a waterproof bag. She grabbed her hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, a towel, and a water bottle and ran toward the lake that was located outside of the cave.
Julia kneeled next to the bank and began to brush her teeth and then wash her face. When she was done, she began to brush her long hair, while staring at her reflection in the lake. She remembered the blue haired man from three years ago and blushed.
Please come soon, my blue haired knight, thought Julia as she continued to brush her hair.
When Julia was done with her hair, she ran back to the cave. She placed her cleaning equipment on a solid rock and grabbed her school bag. She ran out of the cave and made her way out of the forest.
Julia was soon out of the forest and was about to walk toward her school, but she was tackled down from behind. Julia fell flat on her face and groaned in pain.
“That hurt,” said Julia. She looked at her attacker and saw her best friend, Yomi.
“Hi, Julia,” said Yomi cheerfully. Julia sighed and pushed Yomi off of her. Yomi fell on her bottom and looked at Julia with fake tears in her eyes.
“What you do that for?” said Yomi in an annoying voice.
“You know that I hate it when I'm tackled,” said Julia. Yomi pouted and got up.
“Well I'm not the one obsessed with blue,” said Yomi as she pouted. Julia shook her head and got up. She held her friend's hand and said, “Let's just get to school.” Yomi blushed as she looked at her best friend and nodded.
They made their way to Tenjou High school without stopping. When they finally reached their school, they saw a bunch of fan girls at the front gate waiting for someone. Julia shook her head and said, “Every single morning is the same. Those fan girls just refuse to give up.” Yomi nodded in agreement.
Julia and Yomi walked passed the fan girls and walked into Tenjou High School. When they were in their classroom, Yomi and Julia sat down next to each other. Yomi looked at Julia and asked, “Why are you so into blue anyway?” Julia smiled and looked at Yomi.
“Because blue was the color of my knight's hair, my hero,” said Julia with a smile. She began to remember when her blue haired knight flew off on the creature and blushed. Yomi looked at her blushing friend and said, “You like him, don't you?” Julia blushed even more and nodded.
Yomi smiled a little and hugged her friend. “I'm sure your blue haired knight will come someday to sweep you off your feet,” said Yomi. Julia hugged her friend back and nodded.
“I know he will,” said Julia. They suddenly heard the fan girls outside squeal making them release each other. Julia and Yomi looked out the window and saw Sasame, the most popular boy in Tenjou High School walking through the gate.
“Sasame,” said Yomi and Julia in unison. The fan girls continued to squeal as Sasame walked pass them. Each of the fan girls begged Sasame to be their boyfriend, but Sasame always refused them. He walked into the school leaving the fan girls behind. Julia shook her head and leaned against her chair.
“Why is Sasame so popular anyway?” said Julia. Yomi shrugged and said, “Who knows?” Julia sighed and looked up at the ceiling. She suddenly noticed that the ceiling was getting farther making her very confused.
“Julia!” yelled Yomi as she reached out to her friend. Julia fell to the ground backwards in her chair and groaned in pain. Julia got up and rubbed the back of her head in pain.
“Are you OK?” asked Yomi worriedly. Julia nodded and suddenly heard someone laughing behind her. She growled and turned around only to see her archrival, Shuya, laughing at her. Julia stood up and shook her fist at Shuya.
“You tilted my chair again, didn't you!” yelled Julia. Shuya seized his laughing and grinned at Julia.
“Well duh, Sherlock,” said Shuya sarcastically. Julia growled and was ready to beat up Shuya to a pulp, but Yomi stopped her.
“Just let it go, Julia,” said Yomi as she held back Julia. Julia sighed and pushed Yomi away. She sat in her desk and glared at Shuya.
“If Yomi wasn't here, I would have messed you up,” threatened Julia. Shuya shrugged his shoulders and sat in his desk next to Yomi. Julia stuck her tongue at Shuya and turned away from him angrily.
Stupid Shuya, thought Julia angrily.
The bell soon rang marking the beginning of class. Mr. Awayuki walked into the class and set his paper work on his desk. He looked at the class and smiled.
“Morning class; I expect that everyone did their homework last night,” said Mr. Awayuki.
“Yes, Mr. Awayuki,” they all said together. Mr. Awayuki nodded and began to collect the homework from all his students. Yomi tried to hide her blush as she handed her homework to Mr. Awayuki. Mr. Awayuki took her homework and then went to Julia's desk. Julia pulled out her homework and handed it to Mr. Awayuki.
“Here you go Mr. Awayuki,” said Julia. Julia smiled brightly making Mr. Awayuki blush a bit.
“Thank you, Julia,” said Mr. Awayuki as he walked back to his desk with the homework in hand.
Mr. Awayuki placed the homework in his bag, except for one, and looked at his class. “Turn to page 32 in your English book and read silently to yourself,” said Mr. Awayuki. The students nodded and began to read page 32 in their English book.
While they read, Mr. Awayuki read Julia's homework, the one he didn't place in his bag. The homework report read:
The person that had the most impact on me was my blue haired knight from three years ago. It was the day of the plane crash when I was leaving America. The plane's wing had caught on fire somehow causing the plane to crash in a deserted area of Japan. I managed to survive the crash, but my parents weren't so lucky. Flames surrounded me, so I really thought I was going to die. I thought that it would be OK to leave this world now, because I had nothing left to live for. I waited to die, but then I suddenly felt warm arms around me. I saw a glimpse of blue, but I thought it was an illusion and passed out.
When I came to, I saw pieces of the plane and realized that I was alive. I saw a man with beautiful long blue hair standing on a rock above me. I couldn't see his face, but I knew for sure that he was the one that saved me. I even asked him if he saved me and all he did was nod.
When I asked him why, he said, “Do you need a reason to save someone?” His words affected me greatly, but I didn't know why. The blue haired man left on a strange creature and I stayed waiting for help.
I realized that I needed to live in order to see my blue haired knight again. I will always wait for him no matter what.
Mr. Awayuki sighed and placed Julia's homework with the rest of the homework. He looked at Julia, who was still reading her English book.
Blue Haired Knight, huh? She has a creative mind, thought Mr. Awayuki.
When it was lunchtime, Yomi and Julia decided to eat on the roof. As they made their way to the roof, Yomi described the bento lunch her big brother, Takuro, packed for them. Julia sighed and looked at Yomi.
“Why does your brother pack enough food for me to eat too in your bento box?” asked Julia. Yomi smiled and hugged Julia with one arm.
“Because you're my best friend,” said Yomi happily. Julia sighed again and continued to walk to the roof with Yomi.
They soon reached the roof and began to eat the big bento box together. Julia chewed on her cutlet sandwich and looked at Yomi, who was drinking her green tea contently.
“I know this is out of the blue, but do you like Mr. Awayuki?” asked Julia. Yomi spat out her green tea nearly hitting Julia.
“Yomi, that's gross,” said Julia as she scooted away from the green tea spit on the ground next to her. Yomi smiled at Julia innocently and said, “Sorry, but your question surprised me.” Yomi sighed and looked at Julia seriously.
“Mr. Awayuki is a teacher and I'm a student, so of course I don't like him. Well I do like him, but not like, like. I only blush around him because he's so kind to us. Besides, I already like someone else,” said Yomi. Julia was really surprised.
“Who?” asked Julia eagerly. Yomi blushed as she looked at Julia.
“I like...”
Before Yomi could answer, Sasame burst through the door of the roof out of breath. Julia and Yomi were really surprised.
“Sasame?” they said at the same time. Sasame looked up from the door and saw Julia and Yomi sitting together. Sasame closed the door behind him and began to walk to Julia and Yomi. He examined them and said, “I haven't seen you guys before.”
“We're one year behind you in this school,” said Yomi. Sasame grinned.
“That's why I don't know you. Well what are your names?” asked Sasame. Yomi smiled and said, “My name Yomi Hashi and my friend here is Julia Mori.” Sasame looked at Julia and thought awhile. He snapped his fingers in realization and said, “You're that one girl survivor from the plane crash three years ago.” Julia nodded.
Sasame smiled and held Julia's hand making her very confused. “I wanted to meet the survivor of that crash three years ago to congratulate her,” said Sasame. He kissed Julia's hand causing Julia to blush.
Yomi growled and pushed Sasame away from Julia. Sasame stumbled back and looked at Yomi, who was burning with anger. “Your charms won't work on my Julia,” said Yomi angrily. Sasame shrugged and leaned against the fence of the roof.
“You sure are overprotective,” said Sasame sarcastically. Yomi growled and was ready to punch Sasame out, but Julia caught her arm. Yomi looked at Julia. Julia shook her head and said, “He's not worth it, Yomi.”
Yomi sighed and sat back down on the ground. She continued to eat her lunch along with Julia. Julia looked at Sasame, who was still leaning against the roof fence, questioningly. “Why are you still here?” asked Julia.
Sasame sighed and said, “I'm hiding from those blasted fan girls. They just won't give up.” Julia giggled.
“Let me guess. They wanted you to eat lunch with them and ganged up on you,” said Julia. Sasame groaned and nodded.
“They chased me all over the place and I lost my lunch in the process,” said Sasame annoyed. Julia smiled and pulled out a cutlet sandwich from the bento box. She handed it to Sasame making him very confused.
“You said you lost your lunch, so you can join us if you want,” said Julia. Sasame smiled and sat next to Julia. He bit out of the cutlet sandwich Julia gave him.
“It's delicious,” said Sasame happily. Julia giggled as she watched Sasame eat. Yomi growled and took a big bite from her onigiri.
If Julia weren't here, I would have beaten that stupid Sasame to a pulp, thought Yomi angrily. Sasame looked at Julia and blushed a bit.
She looks much cuter in real life than she does on TV, thought Sasame. He shook his blush away and continued to eat lunch with Julia and Yomi.
When lunch was over, Julia and Yomi made their way to class. They suddenly heard running feet behind them and turned around only to see the fan girls running at them. The fan girls stopped in front of them and looked at them.
Kaori, president of the Sasame fan club, walked out of the fan girls and looked at Julia and Yomi. “Have you two seen Sasame anywhere during lunch?” asked Kaori. Julia and Yomi, knew what the fan girls would do to them if they said that they ate lunch with Sasame, so they both shook their head.
“We didn't see Sasame,” said Julia. Kaori pouted and looked at the fan girls.
“We'll see Sasame after school, girls,” said Kaori. The fan girls cheered and began to run toward class. Julia and Yomi sighed in relief and continued to walk to class.
After school, Julia and Yomi made their way home. Yomi looked at Julia and said, “Maybe this week-end you can visit my place.” Julia smiled and nodded.
“I'd love too,” said Julia. Yomi blushed and smiled.
“Great,” cheered Yomi. They suddenly heard someone running behind them and turned around only to see Sasame running at them. Sasame collided into them causing them to fall over. They groaned in pain and looked at each other.
“You,” they said all at once. They suddenly heard more running making Sasame cringe.
“They just refuse to give up,” said Sasame in a panic. He got up and jumped into the trees next to them. Julia and Yomi got up and saw the fan girls approaching. They went to the side and watched the fan girls run by them. Julia and Yomi sighed in relief and looked at the trees next to them.
“It's clear,” said Julia. Sasame stepped out of the trees and sighed in relief.
“Thanks for covering me,” said Sasame. Julia smiled and said, “No problem.” Sasame blushed and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. Yomi saw Sasame blushing and growled. She pulled Julia away from Sasame and began to drag Julia down the sidewalk.
“We're going home,” said Yomi angrily. Sasame sighed and began to follow them. Yomi noticed Sasame following and glared back at him.
“Why are you following us?” demanded Yomi. Sasame rubbed the back of his head nervously and said, “My home is this way too.” Yomi groaned and continued to walk, while holding Julia. Julia sighed and looked at her friend.
“I can walk on my own you know,” pointed out Julia. Yomi sighed and released Julia. Julia walked down the sidewalk next to Yomi. Sasame followed close behind.
They soon reached the forest; Julia goes into everyday, and waved goodbye to each other. Before Yomi and Sasame left, a water balloon collided onto Julia's head. The water balloon broke and soaked Julia from head to toe. Sasame and Yomi were really surprised.
“Where did that come from?” asked Sasame. They suddenly heard Shuya's laugh from above making Julia growl. She looked up and saw Shuya in the tree above her.
“Shuya, you jerk!” yelled Julia. Shuya stuck his tongue at her and jumped out of the tree.
“Got you good, Julia,” mocked Shuya as he walked off. Julia growled and shook her fist in the direction Shuya left.
“I hate you!” yelled Julia. She calmed down and looked at Sasame and Yomi.
“Sorry about that you two,” said Julia. Sasame and Yomi offered to help Julia, but Julia refused their help in a kind way. Sasame and Yomi both left allowing Julia to go home.
No one knew that Julia was living in a cave. Everyone thought that Julia lived in a house in the forest, but it was just Julia's cover up of the truth. She didn't even tell her friend Yomi.
When Julia was back at the cave, she changed into her normal clothes, dried her hair, and began to leave the forest in a different direction. Julia had to work after school to pay for her food, but lucky for her, she didn't have to pay for her high-class school because she got a scholarship there, so the school pays for her. In other words, she's the only poor student in her school.
Julia exited the forest and walked across the street to the coffee shop she worked in. She walked in and went to the back to work. Julia placed her rubber gloves on and began to make some pastries.
Her boss, Kyouya, walked out of his office and spied Julia making some pastries. Kyouya grinned and began to make his way to her. When he reached her, he touched her long hair making Julia jump. She looked at Kyouya making him grin.
“Hi Julia and how are you this evening?” asked Kyouya as he played with her hair. Julia pulled away from him and said, “I'm doing fine Kyouya.” Kyouya smiled.
“That's good. I wouldn't want my favorite girl to be miserable,” said Kyouya seductively. He held Julia's hand and kissed it softly. Julia blushed and pulled her hand away. Kyouya laughed and said, “How about after work, you pay me a little visit in my office.” Julia shook her head and looked away from Kyouya.
“I told you before that I have homework from Mr. Awayuki everyday and I need to finish it,” said Julia. Kyouya sighed and began to play with her hair again.
“Can't it wait?” asked Kyouya as he played with her hair. Julia shook her head. Kyouya groaned and released Julia's hair. He walked out of the back making Julia sigh in relief.
Julia knew that Kyouya was a total playboy. He already dated every single girl in the coffee shop, except for Julia, who always pulled away from his advances. Pretty much, she knew that Kyouya would hit on her until she agreed to date him.
Julia placed the pastries in the oven and sighed. I'll always be true to my blue haired knight, thought Julia.
After work, Julia headed to the cave again. She looked up at the starry sky and smiled. I'm still waiting, thought Julia.
When she reached the cave, she walked to the back and removed her clothes. She stepped into the hot spring that was in the back of the cave and began to wash herself.
After taking a bath, she changed into her pajamas, finished her homework, and went to her sleeping bag. She went into the sleeping bag and lied down. She began to remember her blue haired knight and blushed.
“Please come soon,” she whispered. Julia was about to fall asleep, but suddenly heard running feet coming towards her. She got up from her sleeping bag and looked outside of the cave only to see a boy with long hair running at her. Julia screamed and was tackled down by the boy. Julia groaned in pain and looked up at the boy, who looked the same age as her.
“Who are you and what are you doing?” demanded Julia. The boy looked down at her with his golden eyes and said, “Be quiet, I'm trying to listen.” Julia continued to struggle under him and glared at him.
“Got off me, you jerk!” screamed Julia. The boy growled and looked at Julia angrily.
“I said to be quiet,” said the boy angrily. Julia continued to struggle and yell refusing to be quiet. The long, haired boy growled and looked down at Julia again. He bent down quickly and caught her lips with his own. Julia was shocked.
This guy stole my first kiss, thought Julia in a panic. She tried to push him away, but he refused to let go. She suddenly noticed the color of his hair making her even more surprised.
Blue, she thought. The boy soon pulled away from her lips and looked out of the cave. “I can't hear the sensors anymore, so I must have lost them,” said the boy. He looked down at Julia and noticed that she was blushing brightly.
“You OK girl?” asked the boy. He got off of her, allowing Julia to get up. Julia looked at the boy blushing and asked, “Who in the world are you?” The boy sighed and stood up. He turned away from Julia and said, “That's classified and forget that we have ever met.” He ran out of the cave leaving Julia speechless.
Julia covered her mouth still blushing and remembered the boy's long blue hair as he kissed her roughly.
Was that my Blue Haired Knight, thought Julia as she continued to blush.