Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume One, Chapter Two: You Can't Love Her!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

You Can't Love Her!!!
“Long time, no see,” Kagome said to me. All I could do was nod. What could I say to such an angel?
“My mom and I decided to move back,” she continued. Those words were like joy to my ears.
“Really?” I asked. Kagome nodded. My heart pounded wildly. I wanted to rush to hug her but I kept myself under control. It was the real truth. My sexy angel was home!
For the next few days at school, I was in heaven. People around me looked as if I was high, but I didn't care.
“Hey man!” a voice called out to me. I looked and saw my good side pal, Seiho, was running towards me. So I stopped and waited for him. Seiho caught up to me.
“Hey old pal!” he said at last.
“Hi,” I said. “Walk with me?”
“Sure!” Seiho yelped. So we walked on to class.
“What's with you, man?” Seiho asked.
“Huh?” I asked as I looked up at him. “What do you mean?”
“You been out in a daze,” my friend said. “What's up?”
“My angel came back,” I answered. It didn't take long for Seiho to figure out whom.
“She's your step-sis, right?” he asked.
Ex-step-sis,” I corrected
“You're still in love with her?” he asked in disgust.
“Yeah,” I sighed out. He started backing away from me.
“Wha?” I asked. He didn't answer. Then the bell rang. We snapped out of it and hurried to class.
My entire day was a blur. Kagome was in all my classes except Home base. So I was out of it today. All I did was stare at and daydream about my sexy Kagome. My teachers were concerned about me, I was sure of it. But I didn't care. But sadly, I didn't get to talk to my angel today. But my friends sure had something to say about it.
They confronted me at lunchtime. Seiho plotted down in front of me. I didn't look up.
“RYO!” a voice screeched at me. We both looked up. A tall girl with jade-colored hair came stomping over to us.
“Oh. Hi Setsuna,” I said. Seiho was out in daze. She caught up with us.
“Yes?” I asked.
“She's back, right?” Setsuna asked.
“Oh yeah,
” Seiho sighed out.
“I still love her.” I answered before Setsuna could ask. Our friend's face grew even redder.
“YOU CAN'T LOVE HER!” she yelled.
“Why?” I asked.
“Seiho, HELP ME!” Setsuna yelled.
“Yes dear,” said he. They both started lecturing me on incest and how Kagome was my stepsister. I wasn't listening at all because I saw my angel walk by. She was like a breath of fresh air for me.
“ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!?” Setsuna yelled.
“No,” I answered. I could have sworn Setsuna had turned into Lucifer. Seiho was worried. But again, I didn't care. My angel was home.
The Rose of Love is the Sweetest Thing of Life…..