Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume Three, Chapter Twenty-One: He's Mine ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
He’s Mine
Love has many challenges. One of which is the many rivals that want the lover for themselves. Both Kagome and Michiko learn this the hard way.
-Kagome-
Who’s that girl with my Ryo-kun? She’s getting too close to him. I hate her already. She looks so cute with her long, curly blonde hair, smooth skin, and red lips. Her laugh makes me grit my teeth. I cleared my throat at them. The hussy and Ryo-kun looked up at me. I made myself at me. I made myself smile at them.
“Kagome-chan?” my boyfriend asked.
“Honey,” I spoke up, “Who is this girl?” My boyfriend looked me with a little smile.
“Oh, Kagome-chan,” he said, “This is Chelsea.” Blondie smiled and waved at me.
“Hi!” she said in chipper tone. I hated her already.
“Hi…” I mumbled. Ryo turned to that whore.
“This is my girlfriend I was talking about,” he said. I smiled in pride.
Yeah bitch, he’s mine, I thought, Back off! That hussy perked up.
“Oh,” she said, “She’s really charming.”
“Isn’t she?” Ryo-kun asked. Both laughed as I glared at them. Back off, sweetheart! Don’t get too comfortable with him. Then, the bell rang.
“Oh,” Ryo said, “It’s time to go to class.” He grabbed a hold of both her and me and rushed to homeroom. I glanced over at that trollop. Oh great, she’s in our class too? We walked into the room minutes before class began. The teacher looked up and greeted us with a smile.
“Oh Nagai-kun, Miyahara-chan,” she said, “I see you’re met the new transfer student.”
“Yes,” I said trying to hold back my anger. The teacher turned to the other students.
“Everyone,” she said. “I would like you meet our new transfer student.” The hussy stepped forward and moved next to the teacher’s desk.
“Nice to meet you, everyone,” she said. “My name is Ashley Dennis.” She bowed with such grace. I frowned as I saw the writing on the wall. She can’t have him! I won’t let her! I won’t let her!
-Michiko-
She’s at it again. Ashley doesn’t seem to know to quit. She acts all sweet and innocent around Hideki-kun. I see her with her blouse open to her cleavage. He likes a woman with some class, not you! Slut! That’s it, I’m going to break this up right now. Makes me sick!
“Ashley,” I spoke up. “Can I have a word with you?” Ashley and Hideki-kun looked up at me.
“Is there a problem?” my boyfriend asked. I paused before answering.
“Well, not yet,” I lied, “Ashley, could you come with me, please?” That hussy shrugged at me.
“Alright,” she replied. Then, she followed me into the hall.
“What’s the problem, senpai?” the whore asked. I switched over into professional mood.
“Ashley,” I began. “I feel your behavior around Hideki-san is inappropriate for the workplace.” The hussy gave me a confused look.
“What do you mean?” she asked.
“The open flirting and the way you wear your clothes,” I explained, “If I was the boss I would’ve fired you by now.” She raised an eyebrow at me.
“Oh,” Ashley replied, “Is it because Hideki’s your boyfriend?” My cheeks flared red.
“Ah! No, no!!!” I cried, “It’s not that at all!” Ashley gave me a calm little smile.
“I understand,” she said, “I’ll back off, I promise.” She paused before speaking. “Is there anything else?” that hussy asked. I shook my head feeling dumb now.
“No…” I said in a yelp.
“Okay,” she said with a shrug. Then, Ashley turned and walked back into the office. I stared at her, glaring with fire. This isn’t over yet. I’m watching you, bitch! Hideki’s my boyfriend! Go get your own!
Yes, love is not an easy game. Makes it worse when more players want in.
Dealing in Love