Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume Four, Chapter Twenty-Seven: Darling ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Darling
-Ryo-
I don’t understand women. Kagome’s been looking stressed out lately. She keeps giving Chelsea dirty looks as well. I’ve got fix this fast.
I found my angel heading for her art club. She looked rather pleasant for a change. I wondered how long that would last. Better make this quick. I hurried over to my girlfriend.
“Hey, Kagome-chan!” I shouted. She stopped and glanced over at me.
“Ryo-kun?” she asked. I stopped to catch my breath. Kagome tilted her head.
“What’s up?” she asked.
“Hey,” I spoke, “Are you feeling okay?”
“Yes,” she answered. “Why do you ask?” I shook my head.
“You doing this weekend?” I asked.
“No,” she replied. “Why do you ask?” I tried to think of a way to put this.
“You don’t look so happy,” I explained. She froze when I said that.
“What are you talking about?” my girl asked. I shrugged my shoulder at her.
“Well,” I said, “We barely got time together anymore. Plus, you seem so stressed out.”
“Stressed out?” she asked.
“Yes,” he said. My girl gave me the most puzzled look.
“Why would you say that?” Kagome-chan said. I’m about to cross into deadly territory at this point. However, I didn’t know how to stop.
“You get pissed off every time you’re around Chelsea,” I explained. I noticed a hint of evil in her eyes.
“What about her?” she asked in a matching tone. I took her into my arms and squeezed her. Shock filled such a beautiful face.
“Ryo… -kun?” she asked.
“Hear me out!” I whispered aloud. “I don’t love her, I love you!” She stared me in the eye.
“Ryo-kun?” she asked.
“No, listen,” I pleaded. “I don’t want you to feel threatened for any reason at all.” She looked rather uneasy now.
“Ryo-kun,” she said.
“What is it?” I asked.
“I have to go to my club now and people are staring at us,” she pointed out. I glanced up to see two sophomore girls eyeing us. I tried to wave them off with no success. Okay then, was all I thought.
“See you later?” I whispered.
“Yeah,” Kagome-chan said back. I kissed her on the forehead.
“See you tonight,” I told her.
“I love you,” she said back. I let go and we parted ways. This isn’t over yet, I can tell.
Oh, Darling