Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume Four, Chapter Twenty-Six: Jealous Monkey ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Jealous Monkey
-Setsuna-
Ryo is so stupid. He and Kagome can’t be together. Doesn’t he understand that?
I shook my head frustrated.
I should’ve stopped them before it got out of hand. Doesn’t he understand? Kagome was his step-sister. It’s all just icky.
Too bad I’m the only one who understands that. Seiho’s just stuck in the middle.
“I want Ryo to be happy,” he tells me.
“I do too,” I reply back. “I just want him to be happy with anyone else except Kagome!”
“What if he’s happy with her only?” he asked. The question made me want to scream. Nobody gets the problem here. Kagome’s not the only issue I have, however.
Our homeroom teacher has a crush on Ryo too. That’s just creepy. She’s like twice his age. From what I hear, Iwata-sensei is just desperate. She’s nearly thirty and her mom’s pushing her to get married. I don’t understand why she has to hit on Ryo so much. Fine a man your own age for crying out loud! Ryo-kun’s not her only victim.
Iwata-sensei also flirts with his dad. Eww! Why is she trying to flirt with them both?
I dropped my head.
All of this is just a pain. I need to try and focus on something else. Right, I thought, I have P.E. right now. I put on a proper face walked out of the classroom. I’ll have to have a talk with Kagome—again. I don’t have time for this crap, really I don’t.
Love Monkey