Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume Five, Chapter Thirty-Two: Her Mission ( Chapter 32 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Her Mission

-Kagome-

The next day, I found Seiho in the hallway. I remembered the plan. Right now, Ryo is making his way to Setsuna. I have to do my part as well. I stepped out with a smile on my face.

“Hey there, Seiho!” I greeted him. He gave me a strange look.

“Kagome?” he asked. “What are you doing here? Where's Ryo?”

“He went ahead of me,” I answered. “I just want to talk to you.”

“Why?” he asked. I patted him on the shoulders.

“I only have a little question,” I said.

“What?”

I leaned in close with a smile on my face. “How do you feel about Setsuna?” His cheeks turned bright red.

“Oh!” he said. “Uh…” I smiled at his blushing.

“I see,” I said. “So you do like her?” Seiho lowered his head.

“Yes,” he mumbled.

“There, there,” I said. “It's nothing to be ashamed of.” Seiho looked up with red cheeks.

“So tell me,” I said. “How much do you like her?” Seiho swallowed with a gulp. I raised an eyebrow at him.

“That much?” I asked.

“Yes!” he yelped. I smiled, shaking my head.

“You know,” I offered. “I could help you out.” Seiho looked at me with big eyes.

“Are you serious?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said. “I want to hook you up with Setsuna.”

“Why would you do that?” he asked. I gave him a small shrug.

“You are Ryo-kun's best friend,” I said. “And I want to help you out.” Seiho narrowed his eyes at me.

“You're up to something, aren't you?” he asked.

“Up to something?” I asked. “Why would you think that?”

“Oh come on!” he said. “You and Ryo want to continue your relationship, right?” I blinked at him with big eyes.

“Well… yeah…” I admitted sheepishly

“And in order to do that, you need Setsuna out of the way, right?” he asked. I frowned, lowering my head.

“How did you know?” I asked.

“I figured there was a catch somewhere,” Seiho told me. I gave him a desperate look.

“How?” he asked.

“Well, Ryo and I can be together,” I began. “You get the girl of your dreams.”

“How?” he asked. I gave him a little smile.

“Let Ryo and I handle that,” I said. I grabbed him but his hands. “Please?” I pleaded. “Do it for all of us!” I gave him sat little puppy dog eyes as an extra measure.

“Kagome…” he complained.

“Please?” I pleaded again. “Please?” Seiho puffed up his cheeks, frowning.

“Fine,” he grumbled. “I'll do it!” I hugged him wildly with bright eyes.

“You are a great friend!” I said. “Thank you!”

“Whatever,” Seiho grumbled. I smiled with my chin on his shoulder. I hope Ryo did good on his end.

Strike: Love