Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume Seven, Chapter Forty-Four: Teacher and Student ( Chapter 44 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Teacher and Student

-Azusa-

It's criminal how I felt about him. Ryo-kun was so young. Initially, I thought nothing about him. He was supposed to be just another student in my homeroom class. I read his name and pushed him to the back of my mind. In fact, I thought I would be bored that school year.

My opinions changed on the first day of classes.

Oh! His deep brown eyes stole my heart. He didn't even try so much to win me over. Ryo-kun just walked into the classroom and I was done. He didn't really notice me at the time. I was just another teacher to him. Remembering that put me in a confusing place.

He is my student, I told myself every day. I am not allowed to have a relationship with him. I wasn't the only one.

I've seen the way the girls look at him. They didn't bother me because Ryo-kun showed no interest in them. Setsuna didn't upset me. But, one girl just had to ruin everything.

Miyahara Kagome. What's so great about her? I've seen how they interact with each other. What made it worse was that they're dating. Yes, ex-step-siblings have become boyfriend and girlfriend. I said that right. Ryo-kun and Kagome-chan were step-siblings. Don't get me started on what I think about it. I resisted the urge to gag at the thought. Still, I will get to that later on.

I don't know what to do with Ryo-kun situation. He's never going to notice me other than his teacher. Plus, I would ruin my career if I entered into an intimate relationship with him. How would I get Kagome-chan out of the picture?

I sat back and sighed, staring at the ceiling. Why does my love life suck so much?

“Is something wrong?” I heard. I glanced over to my right. My co-worker, Mori-san, gave me a worried look. I returned to normal sitting position.

“Nah,” I said. “It's just stupid drama in my life.”

“Hm,” Mori-san said, blinking.

“What about you? What are you up to these days?”

“I'm going to purpose to my boyfriend this weekend!” she announced. I tilted my head, pursing my lips.

“What?” I asked. She broke into a huge cheesy grin.

“I going to take my boyfriend up to Tokyo and purpose to him on Tokyo Tower.”

“You… have a boyfriend?”

“Yeah.”

My jaw hit the desk. “Silence when?”

“Two years now.” Her V-sign and huge grin made me want to vomit. Porky's got a boyfriend? How the hell am I still single and Porky manages to get a boyfriend? Does god hate me or something? I laughed off my displeasure.

“That's great!” I lied. “Good for you! Excuse me for a minute!” I raced all the way to the bathroom.

“Kurosawa-sempai?” Mori-san asked as I ran. I locked myself in the first stall I spotted. The whole campus could her me screaming.

Drama Queen