Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume Seven, Chapter Forty-Five: Teacher and Parent ( Chapter 45 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Teacher and Parent

-Azusa-

I have another love. This one happens to be more age appropriate and really dreamy. His name is Hideki and he is Ryo-kun's dad. (Hey, what can I say? The Nagai family has gorgeous men. So sue me!)

I met him on my round of home visits. Again, I didn't think much about him. To tell the truth, I just wanted to see Ryo again. I made sure he was at the top of my list. Granted, I planned to be professional about this visit. I pushed up my glasses on my nose. Okay, this isn't a personal visit. Just talk to Ryo-kun's father and leave. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. My profession went bye-bye when that door opened.

“Hello?” Hideki-kun asked. I blushed as I gulped.

“H-H-Hi!” I yelped.

This beautiful man tilted his head, blinking. “Are you okay?”

I slapped my cheeks, chuckling. Come on! Get it together! You have to make a positive first impression. Cut it out! I cleared my throat.

“Good evening, I am your son's homeroom teacher,” I said. “I am here on a home visit.”

“Alright,” Hideki said. He showed me into the house. I don't remember what I said then. Hideki-kun was that beautiful. I sighed in my bathtub. Hideki-kun…

I frowned when another thought crossed my mind. Just like his gorgeous son, Hideki-kun was also taken. He's seeing his ex-wife, Michiko. She also happens to be Kagome's mother. Yes, Hideki-kun loves his ex and Ryo-kun loves his ex-step-sister. The former makes me depressed and the latter makes me want to vomit. I clenched my fists, splashing the bathwater.

“Damn it!” I shouted. “Why do all of the hot guys in my life have to be taken?!” I lay back in the tub, sighing. Why can't I ever get lucky in love? I came back to reality when my cell phone rang. My hand reached around for it on the floor.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Azusa-chan?” an older woman asked on the other line.

“Mom?”

“Oh, good. I've got some great news: your sister's getting married!”

I about sank into the tub. Now Mao's getting married? What the hell? When did this happen?

“To whom?” I asked.

“Did you get the text?” mom asked.

I frowned. “What text?”

“She sent it to you three weeks ago.”

I gagged remembering all of those hears and smilies as Mao bragged about her boyfriend. “Oh.”

“You will be at the wedding, right?” mom asked.

“Yeah, yeah,” I said, sighing.

“When will your wedding be?” She just had to go there, didn't she? I glared at the bathroom wall.

“Soon,” I said with clenched teeth. “Soon! Goodbye.” I hung up before she could say another word. Any longer and I would've just snapped. That woman! I just can't…

I breathed out and slipped into the water. Now I've got a bigger problem. What the hell am I going to do for the wedding? Damn it, why? Why? Goddamn it!

Wedding Drama