Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume Eight, Chapter Fifty: Winter Kiss ( Chapter 50 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Winter Kiss

“So what are you doing for Christmas?” Ryo asked.

“I don't know,” Kagome said. Her boyfriend frowned.

“Aw, that's a shame,” he said. She turned her head as they walked to class.

“What are you suggesting?” she asked. He put his arm around her shoulders.

“I have a few ideas,” Ryo said. He nuzzled her on the cheek. Kagome giggled.

“Oh?” she asked. “What would those be?” He gave her a boyish grin.

“Secret,” Ryo said, winking. Kagome pouted.

“No fair,” she complained. He kissed her on the cheek.

“Sorry,” Ryo said.

---------

“I don't know what I am doing for Christmas,” Ryo complained in class.

“Then why did you promise Kagome something special this Christmas?” Seiho asked.

“It slipped out.”

Seiho patted him on the back, shaking his head. “Love has that power.”

“But what am I going to do?”

His friend frowned. “Sorry pal, can't help you there.” Ryo dropped his head onto his desk.

“Do you even have a gift picked out for her?” Seiho asked. His friend sat up.

“Dad and I are going Christmas shopping today,” I said. “He wants to buy a gift for mom.”

“So… do you guys know what you want to get them?”

“Something nice.”

“Which is?”

Ryo gave him a funny look. “Why are you asking so many questions?” Seiho shrugged as the bell rang.

--------

Ryo had a short list of gift ideas. Kagome had to have something special. Cheap gifts wouldn't cut it. During lunch, Ryo read off his list.

Perfume

Jewelry

Chocolate

Lip Gloss

Shoujo Manga

Kagome wasn't a picky girl. Still, Ryo felt that he had to put in the effort. His suggestions sounded so good. How do I pick the right one? Ryo looked over to see Kagome talking to her friends. Kagome-chan…

His father would have the answer. After all, he won back Michiko. Ryo took another look at his list.

“Maybe the perfume?” he asked himself. “Maybe jewelry? Ooo, a teddy bear would be cute.” Ryo was quick to write down more suggestions.

Lovely Christmas