Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Game of Revenge ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N::: Short Chapter is Short!
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
Kyle Tompson sat on the cold, wet ground of an alleyway, shivering, though not totally from cold. His eyes were large and shifty, dancing about as though if stopping their erratic movements would cause him to cease to exist. Clutched in his trembling hands was a policeman's revolver that he had stolen off the streets earlier that day. Out of the six shots, there were only five. The sixth was buried in the body of the man who had come. Had come to take him, Kyle thought to himself. Come to kill him. He looked at his blood-splattered hands and clothes, and felt a jolt go through his body. He was a killer now, and whatever he had been wanted for before was unimportant. He was going to die. His trail was so obvious, nearly glowing in the darkness, and they would track him down with dogs and tear him to shreds. In his mind, he heard the barks and howls, and he stumbled up and fled; his feet throwing up water from the puddles on the uneven pavement, his ragged breath sending out bursts of fog, which faded between the dark buildings and into the night sky.