Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Good-bye U.S.A, Hello England ❯ Tips From Aphrodite, Mr. Smooth, and the Commoner ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter three: Tips From Aphrodite, Mr. Smooth, and the Commoner:
When 2-D made it back to Kong Studios, his three "outsider" allies, Noizchild, Ryan, and Crash Frary, were hanging out. "Whazz up dawg!" said Crash. "What?" 2-D asked. "He's saying hi." Noizchild explained. "Oh." said 2-D. "Why are you blushing for?" Ryan asked. D wasn't sure if he should answer that. Then he remembered, he could tell these guys anything and prying it out of them would be like pulling teeth. So he looked around to see if anyone was listening and walked closer to them. "I met a girl." he whispered. The allies' eyes lit up. "Is she attractive?" Crash asked. 2-D's cheeks went from cotton candy pink to fiery red as he nodded. "Oooo!" said Ryan. "Stop it boys." said Noizchild serenely. "Yes ma'am." said Ryan and Crash. Noizchild turned to 2-D. "So what's her name?" she asked. "Reese Ambers." D answered. The three allies listened in silence. "She was very nice. We talked and she gave me her number and….." 2-D continued. "Oooo!" the Frary boys squealed. "What?" the lead singer asked. "She likes you." said Crash. "She does?" 2-D asked. "Yeah, if she gave you her phone number!" said Crash. "Go on. What happened next?" Ryan asked. "She kissed me on the cheek and …." D continued on. . "Oooo!" the Frary boys squealed again. "What?" 2-D asked. "She really likes you! D, this one's a keeper! Don't let her go!" Crash said. "Uh….yeah." said 2-D. "Uh-hmm!" said Noiz. The boys looked up. "It's obvious you need some tips." she said. "Therefore, we'll help you." Then she reached down to get her Japanese style designed purse. People in England called her the "black geisha" because she was black and always wore kimonos because of her love for Japan.
When Noizchild got her purse, she pulled out her "book of love" and opened it. "These are the tips you need." Noizchild said. "Um-hmm! 1.) One must be honest with date." "Always tell her truth." Ryan explained. 2-D nodded. "2.) One must put trust in their date." Noiz read on. "Trust the girl." said Crash. 2-D nodded.

N: "3.) Love them for them."

R: "Love the lady for everything she is. Not for everything she isn't."

D: *nods*

N: "4) Don't let them walk all over you."

C: "Don't let her use you like those last two hussy girls did!"

D: *nods his head in shame*

R: "Gee Crash, why did you have to go and bring that up again?!?"

C: "I was only helping."

N: "Uh-hmm!"

R and C: "Sorry."

N: "And finally, 5.) Be thyself."

R: "Be yourself."

2-D: "Okay."

"You get it now?" Noiz asked. "Yeah." said 2-D. Then the allies hung out until it got later.

Chapter four: