Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Good-bye U.S.A, Hello England ❯ First Date ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter four: First Date:
Reese and 2-D got to know each other for the next few weeks. They had been talking a lot. The couple even said they liked each other. Then one day, their relationship took a step farther.
It started with a small question from Reese. "2-D?" she asked. "Yes?" answered he. "Are you doing anything Sunday?" Reese asked as they were walking along London's crowded streets. "No. Why?" he answered. "Great! Then we can go to that new fancy restaurant that just opened up." said she. 2-D nodded in confusion. "Okay, see you there at six o'clock Sunday." Reese said. Then she kissed him on the cheek and walked away. Confused and dazed, 2-D ran to the nearest pay phone.
Once he was in the booth, 2-D dialed a familiar phone number. "Hello, Aphrodite's Workshop. Been in business for forty-seven years. How may I help you today?" Noizchild answered. "I need your help!" 2-D wailed. "Okay, okay. Calm down. I'll help you." she said. "Thanks Noiz!" 2-D said. "So what's the problem?" Noizchild asked. 2-D explained the whole situation. "So she asked out on a date." said Noiz. "All right, I'll help you." "What do I need to do?" D asked. "All you need to do is look nice, be polite, relax, and be yourself. Got it?" Noizchild explained. "Yeah." said 2-D. "All right." said Noiz uneasily. She had her doubts on his understanding sometimes.
The week seemed to go by fast. And when Sunday came, Ryan and Crash loaded 2-D down with tips and advice and Noizchild gave even more tips and advice to him. 2-D thought his migraine was going to drive him nuts and the allies' talking wasn't helping at all.
When 2-D made it to the new fancy restaurant, Reese greeted him with a hug and kiss and they walked in together. A maître d' escorted them to a booth near a window that looked at a beautiful rose garden. A waiter came by and took their orders. The couple ordered wine for their food, 2-D lit a cigarette. Reese became disappointed. "He smokes." she thought sadly. Then let the little things get in the way of love now, even if they were bad. "Is something wrong Reese?" 2-D asked. "Oh. No nothing." she said quickly.
Once their food came by, things began to relax some. When dinner was over, 2-D paid the dinner and Reese left the tip. The lead singer drove his lady friend home. When they got to her apartment, Reese kissed 2-D on the lips ardently and went inside. 2-D was one happy zombie!
Chapter five: