Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Good-bye U.S.A, Hello England ❯ E-mail and Phone Calls ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter five: E-mail and Phone Calls:
Early the next morning, 2-D received a wake-up call. "*Yawn* Hello?" he answered when he picked up the phone. "Hey sweetie." said a familiar feminine voice on the other line. "Reese?" he asked. "Uh-huh." she said. The zombie noticed that his lady had a sweet and sexy voice over the phone.
"I just called to say good morning before I left for school." Reese continued on. "Where are you?" her man asked. "I'm in the flat parking lot about to get in my car." the angel answered. "Oh." said 2-D. They talked on until Reese said she had to go to school. 2-D wished she could have talked on longer. He loved the sound of her voice.
That afternoon, 2-D checked his e-mail. Most of them were from Murdoc. (You know, saying that he's gay.) Then the zombie noticed something…
NEW!
"Huh? Prettypinkkitten@hotmail.com? Who's this?" he thought. Filled with curiosity, 2-D opened the e-mail. It was from Reese. This is what it said:
Hi darling:
How was your day? Mine was great. I'll call you this evening. Can't wait to see you again Bye! :)
Love, Reese
Are sure enough, 2-D received his phone-call. "Hello?" said he.

"Hi sexy!" Reese answered on the other line.

"Hi Reese."

"I've just been thinking about you."

"You have?"

"Uh-huh."

"*Nervous laugh*"

"I miss you."

"Me too."

They talked on until it got real late and Reese had to get off. 2-D always hated it when she had to hang up.
For week, 2-D and Reese kept in contact through e-mail and phone calls. Their love was growing

Chapter six: