Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Good-bye U.S.A, Hello England ❯ From Warm to Hot ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter seven: From Warm to Hot:
"I had such a great time at that dance club!" Reese said amazed. 2-D just kinda grinned. The couple had just come back from another date and was in the car park of Kong Studios. "Uh… Reese." D spoke up. "Yes?" she asked. 2-D was blushing. He swallowed hard and asked: "Would you like to watch a zombie movie with me?" "Sure!" she answered. Then the couple ran into 2-D's room. D closed and locked the door behind them.
While the movie was playing, temptation began its rise. It started when 2-D put his arm around his lady. Reese was blushing as she snuggled up close. When the scary parts came, Reese held onto her zombie tight. Soon the temptation grew stronger.
2-D began kissing on Reese lips. He kept kissing her again and again. Soon Reese gave into his kisses. Then D slipped his tongue into her mouth. Reese was taken-aback at first but then she relaxed and slipped her tongue into his mouth as well.
They French kissed ardently. The couple ardently made out all night. When it was over, Reese left him and got into her car. 2-D felt as he was in heaven. The closer they got the hoot things got.
Chapter Eight: