Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Haven ❯ Volume #2, Chapter #6: I Am Woman ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I am Woman
Junko. Everything about her screams “authority.” That baby face of hers made things worse. Her age didn’t help either. The man already spotted the problem.
“So this Bonez’s sister?” Chains asked.
“Yep,” Ozzy replied.
“She’s just…” his buddy said. Ozzy looked at him, intently.
Evil? Psycho? Bitchy? Demanding? Crazy? Chains grinned at him.
“Cute,” he said. Ozzy screamed in his head.
“Yeah…” he mumbled. He has no idea…
“So tell me,” Chains said. “Have you poked her yet?” Ozzy stared at him.
“Huh?” he asked.
“You know,” his friend said. He moved two fingers in and out of a circle with his other hand. Ozzy’s nose wrinkled in disgust.
“No!” his pal said again. Chains gave him a puzzled look.
“What?” he asked. “You’re not gay, are you?”
“Then, why not?” he asked. Ozzy lowered his head. How could he break this to his friend? He looked around for a brief moment. Then, he leaned in close.
“She’s a…” he began to whisper.
“What?” someone snapped behind them. Ozzy froze up pale. He turned to see Junko glaring at him. She had her hands on her hips. Ozzy trembled.
“Nothing,” he lied. “Nothing, nothing.” The girl frowned at him. Ozzy trembled again.
“Right…” she said. Then, she turned and walked away. Ozzy waited until she was really gone to breathe out.
“Whoa,” he whispered. “Too close.” Chains blinked at him.
“What was that?” he asked. Ozzy trembled a bit. He leaned into his ear.
“Satan with tits,” he whispered. Chains raised an eyebrow at him.
“Wait,” he whispered. “Don’t tell me…” Ozzy nodded at him. Chains fought back a laugh.
“Oh!” he said. “Don’t tell me you’re scared of a little girl!”
“That’s not it!”
“But look at her! She’s so cute!”
Ozzy tried not to gag at this point. You’ve got to be kidding me!, he thought.
Junko had a strange charm to her. Everyone tried to humor her. The guys didn’t see it at first, but Ozzy already know the game.
“No!” he wanted to scream. “It’s a trick! She’s just trying to lure you in! Run man, run!”
“Problem?” he heard behind him. Ozzy froze and leapt around. Junko frowned at him. He shook his head.
“No, no!” he yelped. “I’m fine! Really, I am!” She didn’t speak; she only turned and walked away. Ozzy nearly fell over as a result. Too bad everyone was watching.
Now, everyone knew he became a little bitch to her.
Ozzy tried to downplay it all. Kind of hard to do with all the stares and whispers. He couldn’t look them in the eye. Chris shook his head at him. Ozzy gave him an odd look.
“What?” he asked. His friend only shook his head.
“Sad man,” Chris said. “Sad.” Ozzy frowned. What could he say? That was the truth of the situation and he had to accept it. Junko owned his ass.
And what did she think of the whole situation?
Junko laid in her bed at night, grinning. Man, I just love the power I have, she thought. Who could blame her? Her brother’s gang made perfect bodyguards. Ozzy made her a useful whipping boy at times. Too bad he was an idiot ninety-eight percent of the time. Not only that, but a pussy. What kind of man ran away from fights and needs back-up to call up a whole gang?
Junko shook her head.
Pathetic, she thought. She needed to fix him. That in itself would be such a headache. Yet, this needed to happen. Just more work on her part. Junko sighed.
Annoying, she thought. Just annoying. At least, she had some sort of control over him now. The girl grinned to herself. So good to be me, she thought.
Dazed and Confused