Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Haven ❯ Volume #3, Chapter #12: Stupid Love ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Stupid Love
Bonez left a string of broken hearts. Women became his downfall. Ever since he was a kid, he liked girls. Bonez learned his habits from his father. After his mother left, the old man went hog wild. That man constantly had girlfriend at the house.
Jun’ko didn’t enjoy this, but Bonez found himself taken in. His father’s favorite squeeze showed him the way.
Her name was Bambi. At least, that’s what his dad called her. Bonez remembered her for her big breasts. Bambi was a nice lady. She acted like a mother to her boyfriend’s children. However, her outfits and big boobs stemmed the boy’s lust. He first became curious about women when he first noticed Bambi walking to her room from the shower naked. The boy hadn’t really seen a woman like this before. Since then, he had to have to taste for himself.
-----
Ann herself had a bone to pick with Bonez. He broke her heart as well. She too sought out revenge. However, another ex beat her to the punch.
Damn it, she though over her drink. However, a smirk came over face. Good for them, she thought. Bastard got what he deserved. Ann chugged down her beer. Still, that didn’t satisfy her.
Ann grew up a happy, normal person. Her family showered her with attention. She made decent grades in school. Ann found herself loved by her friends. However, she still had a problem on her hands.
I want something exciting in my life, Ann often thought.
Enter Bonez. He drew her in with his charm. They met at high school. At first, she played hard to get.
“Why would I want to o out with you?” she asked.
“Come on, baby,” he said. “Give me a chance.” Ann all but laughed at him.
“Uh-huh,” she said. “Why would I do that?” He wrapped his arms around her waist.
“Let me show you the world,” he whispered in her ear.
“How?” Ann asked. Bonez kissed her on the cheek.
“Let me show you,” he whispered. That was all it took. The beginning took her breath away. Bonez treated her like a princess. However, it didn’t take long for his player nature to surface.
Ann’s expression burned with rage. Bastard! Bonez might be dead, but she still needed to get her revenge.
“He stole it all from me!” she shouted in her bedroom. “Give it back! Give it back! Give me back my life back, you bastard!” Ann chuckled her beer can halfway across the room. She breathed heavily as it crashed against the wall and hit the floor with a clank. That’s when the idea of revenge formed in her head. She sat back on her bed, smirking.
I’ll get it all back, she thought. I’ll get it all back when I crush his gang. A chuckle escaped from her lips.
-----
Meanwhile, Jun’ko waited on Ozzy’s motorcycle.
Shake for Me, Girl