Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Haven ❯ Volume #3, Chapter #13: Three Women ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Three Women
-Jun’ko-
“You coming anytime soon?!” Jun’ko shouted.
“Yes, yes,” Ozzy groaned. “Can’t you be patient, woman?”
“No,” she hissed.
“Excuse me?” her guardian asked.
“No, dumbass!” Jun’ko shouted. “Hurry it up! I want to get out of here before someone sees us!”
“Okay, okay,” he said. She folded her arms across her chest.
“Men are so useless,” Jun’ko muttered to herself. Ozzy walked out as if on cue.
“Finally!” Jun’ko shouted. “You took too damn long!:
“I had to return the key,” Ozzy informed her.
“Whatever,” she grumbled. “Let’s just go!”
“Okay, okay,” her guardian grumbled. “Don’t be so pushy.” He climbed onto the bike and started it up. “Hold on tight!” Ozzy shouted. “I won’t be stopping for hours!”
“Right!” Jun’ko yelled. They pulled out of the motel parking lot.
------
-Ann-
Ann took her sweet time plotting revenge. Since she couldn’t kill Bonez, she went for the next best thing. Raven Fang still fought with Dog Claws in their war. What if both sides killed each other off? Thanks to Bonez, Ann knew the right people. In fact, she dated another one of his rivals.
She met Cleaver three weeks ago. The former gang leader was crushed by Bonez two years ago. Cleaver hunger for payback. Ann met up with him at the Skull Bar. She was the one who approached him.
“Are you Cleaver?” she asked outright. The big, muscled black man eyed her.
“Who’s asking?” he asked. She took a seat beside of him.
“I have an off for you,” Ann told him in a whisper. At first, Cleaver didn’t go for it. In fact, he recognized her off the bat.
“Aren’t you Bonez’s bitch?” he asked. Those words made Ann grind her teeth.
“Was,” she corrected him. “Then I caught him with another skank at a party. Now, I want revenge.”
“But Bonez is dead,” Cleaver pointed out.
“I know,” Ann responded. “There’s still his gang.” Cleaver looked up at her.
“Go on,” he said in a low voice. Ann sat back, smiling.
“I want to crush born Raven Fang and Dog Claws through each other,” she said. “And I’ll need your help.”
“What’s in it for me?” Cleaver asked.
“Name your price,” the conniving ex said. The big man gave her the strangest look.
“Anything?” he asked.
“Yes,” Ann said. Cleaver thought about this offer.
“Damn, so it is true about Bonez’s bitches,” her muttered. The big man looked up at her. “And you’re serious about this?” he asked.
“Yes,” Ann insisted. She could see the gold gleam in his teeth as he grinned.
“I’ll name my ‘price’ later,” Cleaver said. “Tell me the plan now.” That night was the start of a beautiful friendship.
------
-Gretchen-
Meanwhile, Gretchen began her plans for revenge. Nobody knew who shot Bonez so far. Let them play the blame game, she thought. Doesn’t matter to me; they all can die for all I care. Her focus stayed on Ozzy and Jun’ko.
She too had her own connections. They who shall remain nameless for now helped her track down the two gangs so she could put six shots into Bonez’s body. The same source was going to track Ozzy and Jun’ko for her to end them as well. Gretchen had just finished cleaning Lil’ Sally when her cell phone rang. She set down her gun up picked up her phone.
“Hello?” she asked. “Good. I’ll be there in nine days. Bye.” Gretchen hung up with a grin. She picked up Lil’ Sally.
“Ready to go, baby?” she asked. Gretchen moved the gun up and down for nodding.
“Good,” she muttered. The woman rose to her feet and headed to bed.
Despite working separately, all three women together plotted make Ozzy’s life a living hell.
Black Dog