Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ J.I.N.0.1 ❯ J.I.N.0.1.0.3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Warnings: lemon, BDSM, non-con, futuristic, PWP.

Disclaimer: The characters are mine biatches. I wish I also owned the Earth, but I don’t, so I guess you can do with it as you will... the setting is in no means unique, so I suppose you can have that too.

~
J.I.N.0.1. 0.2.

~By Sweetdeily.
~


“Firstly,” He began as the nurse placed yet another band-aid over his arm, “Mister Kawashi is a very nice, kind and gentle man. Secondly, he has no reason to try and kill me! Thirdly, I seriously doubt he’s some psychopath who simply decides to do away with one of his top-performing employees. How can you think that my BOSS of all people would even want me dead- I make him look good!”

JIN-zero-one smiled over his own nurse’s head and winced as the man applied another stitch to a large gash on the cyborg’s arm. “I do not pretend to hazard a guess as to Kawashi’s motives, Suzume. I have only the most basic of information about the subject. I believe it has to do with me.”

“You? Wait- because of your malfunctioning?”

“No. My upgrades in ------ were supposed to be top secret, but of course you knew that several had occurred. The nature of my upgrades is- delicate; to say the least- my standing theory is that Kawashi wishes to keep your mouth closed -permanently- on the subject.”

“But that’s ridiculous! A good dozen people know about those upgrades.” Suzume hissed. He ran his hands through his hair in obvious frustration, trying not to kick as several cuts on his legs were sprayed and then bandaged.

“But not the nature of my ------- or --------“ Jin frowned as his censor blanketed the words from his mouth before he finally continued. “Only yourself and Doctor Murasaki Kotohori know exactly what upgrades I have received.”

“Kotohori...” Suzume’s face fell as he spoke those words. He hadn’t seen Murasaki Kotohori in four years- and he’d hoped to leave it that way. The man had vanished in the Blank departments and it was a welcome recluse for Suzume.

“Yes. Doctor Kotohori currently works in ----------- but still watches surveillance videos of you sometimes. I should probably make him stop, because you dislike others watching you behind your back.”

Suzume turned his head to the cyborg; the nurse had finally finished patching him up and moved on her way without a word. Akishita hadn’t been in a hospital since he was born; he didn’t patch his ‘borg’s up, there were other doctors for that; and while he knew the in’s and outs of a body like the back of his hand, he didn’t deal in maladies of the flesh or mind; his was the purpose of creation. A mind that could not only see the vision of another person; but also turn this dream into reality. In a way, Akishita was a doctor of dreams and desires. Or at least that was how Doctor Kotohori had liked to phrase it. Suzume’s frown deepened and he crossed his arms. Just thinking about the man made him unusually aggressive.

“That man...” now that Suzume thought about it, in some ways JIN-zero-one and Kotohori were very alike in personality; but where Jin would step back, Kotohori had never been able to. Jin knew when Suzume could take no more- or when silence was the best response; Murasaki had always needed to get the last word in. It had driven Akishita crazy; until one day their relationship had exploded in a very nasty, very final fight. Suzume remembered throwing a toaster at Kotohori and screaming something about personal space. It had been four years and the details were now somewhat fuzzy.

“The reporters are coming... what shall we say?” Jin asked, pushing his nurse away as he moved closer to Suzume’s side; eyeing off the well dressed-suited men and women who came rushing toward the emergency room at nothing much short of a run. They were eager to interview the survivors of the first car-accident in a very long time. This was front-page news.

“Tell them... it was... it was a malfunction.” Suzume felt ridiculous for telling the ‘borg to lie. As far as Akishita was concerned it was a bloody malfunction. The CEO trying to kill him? No that was ridiculous; he would not give in to such baseless rumours. But Suzume rubbed his arm with a level of fear; although it was a chilling thought.

~.~

They didn’t get home until much later in the night, and Suzume found himself barely awake enough to put one foot in front of the other. His body ached in places he didn’t even think he could describe. The door opened and the household computer announced that it was later than it should have been and that he had seven missed calls. Grunting to hold the calls, he trudged determinedly toward the bedroom, only to find that Jin had beaten him to it. The ‘borg was leaning against the bedroom door, bright silver eyes flashing metallic in the darkness.

Wait... no... there was something wrong with that...

“Suzume!” JIN-zero-one’s voice came from behind the doctor and before Suzume could say ‘what the fuck’ he found himself pulled back against Jin’s body, the cyborg wrapping a protective arm around Suzume’s shoulders and interceding his body with Suzume’s.

“Relax, zero-one.” The JIN in front of them spoke, running a hand through his silver-tipped hair; it was long and uncut; the edges trailed around his body; clinging to the flimsy white shirt he wore over a pair of boxer-shorts-- JIN-zero-one’s boxer shorts from the look of them.

“Silver... that’s the colour for JIN-zero-three. But this can’t be right; it takes a few days to even finish on the shell to this level...” Suzume murmured, prying himself free of Jin’s arms so he could move closer and examine the third model. “You’re the same model alright... but how did you get finished so fast?”

“I was finalized today. The programs and data for JIN-zero-one were uploaded into my neural net and I was brought online approximately six hours ago.” The third model spoke, standing a little straighter as Suzume moved around him; silver eyes flickering to watch the Doctor. The third model cyborg seemed relaxed and non-offensive enough. Although it was a worry that the ‘borg was here at all. Perhaps it had been sent here for Suzume’s approval before being deemed ready for interaction with the CEO.

“Ah- please tell me you don’t have the same processing error that zero-one does–no... first; why are you here?” Suzume grunted, trying to get his thoughts in order.

It was turning out to be a long night, it seemed. He couldn’t decide if he should worry about two JIN models about to fight to the death over him, or a cyborg assassin who might be here to finish the job- and from the look on Jin-zero-one’s face; that was his primary concern.

“I have no processing errors, Doctor. And I am here because it is only natural for me to be here.” He reached out a hand, gently cupping Suzume’s face as he held the Doctor’s eyes. “I was made for you.”

The movement was so intimate that it had Suzume blushing in a record amount of time. “Wh-what?” Suzume squawked out, so shocked he found his feet rooted to the spot as the silver-Jin moved his face toward Suzume’s. The damn malfunctioning model was made for Mister Kawashi, not Suzume!

There was movement behind them and then; in what seemed like slow motion, JIN-zero-one moved his body between JIN-zero-three and Suzume’s with an almost feral growl. “He’s mine!”

Zero-three smiled; a very devious smile before he took a step back into the bedroom. “Of course. And since you’re me and I’m you, technically that makes him ours. I thought this might happen- Suzume needs a strong, dominant partner-”

“No- I don’t-“ Suzume began, feeling his desire to run screaming into the bedroom and lock both of the completely malfunctioning ‘borg’s out rising. He found a flush of indignation got his feet working a little better and he flattened himself against the doorframe. With the three of them standing there- strong invasions of personal space were happening. Suzume liked his personal space.

“-But a strong dominant partner is usually unable to share his role.” Zero-three continued, as though Suzume was not present in the conversation at all. Which for the two ‘borgs’ was not much of a surprise. Jin-zero-one didn’t even glance at Suzume when he nodded an ascertained knowledge of this statement.

Irritated with being ignored, Suzume hissed in frustration and stepped back into the room; reaching for the door handle and slamming the bedroom door in bother their faces. Which was just as well, because Zero-three let out a yelp as he was almost squashed in the sudden slam of the bedroom door.

“Door, lock.” Suzume grumbled; padding across the carpet to his bed. With a grunt he began undressing and dumped his clothing on the floor before he crawled under the sheets, determined to ignore the ‘borg’s outside. The locked door wouldn’t hold them for long- but with any luck they’d spend a while arguing and he could get some sleep. His body ached as he lay down between the covers and sighed, closing his eyes. Sleep claimed him in minutes. Luckily, because he was a deep sleeper and therefore wasn’t woken when something broke outside.

~.~

The soft radiance of light filtered through the darkness, and the warm cocoon around his body played along his flesh-sensual and gentle at the same time. Suzume felt as though he lay on a vast expanse of soft, cotton sheets, and the shift and breath of a bevy of men moved around him. A finger touched his hips, a hand stroked his collarbone. It was a pleasant, warm feeling; right down to his toes. He rolled to one side, feeling his fingers glide along flesh; an arm shifted around his waist and he felt himself pressed against a smooth chest. How graphic a dream! He could almost feel the flesh beneath his fingers.

Wait...

It was the chest that woke him in the end- Suzume was not accustomed to waking with other people. He was not accustomed to other people. Period.

“Ahh, the little bird is waking up.” A voice murmured, close to his ear. It was a deep, soothing voice that sent a pleasant feeling down Suzume’s spine.

“Should we make it a pleasant morning for him?” What sounded like the same person, spoke from what felt like his waist.

“Yes, he had such a terrible night.” Confusion settled in as Suzume’s brain tried to process what he was hearing. He scrunched his eyes- not quite willing to open them yet.

He grunted as someone ran a hand from his hips to his thighs, a finger touching briefly and teasingly against his cock. His eyes fluttered and he moved a hand up to block out the sudden burst of light that this was letting in. His body felt heavy and sluggish and his breathing became more of an effort.

He made a small sound as his body was touched some more- he just wanted to sleep; why were they bothering him. Wait... They? Suzume grunted as he felt yet more attention to his body, hands running over his chin and down his chest, caressing him softly. “It’s too early to be molesting me- both of you. Leave me alone for five more minutes.” His voice came out gravelling and sleepy.

“Tsk, tsk. It’s almost nine-o’clock, Suzume. I thought you would want us to wake you before you were late for work.”

This got Akishita’s attention and he opened his eyes, fingers clenching around the blanket with renewed vigor as he clambered to a sitting position- and was promptly pulled back down. “Wah-“

“Sorry- I was lying. I called you in sick today, Doctor.” JIN-zero-one spoke from his position on Akishita’s right. Zero-three was on the good Doctor’s left, and already had his fingers back in pubic regions that made Akishita squirm.

“Why- oh, stop it, both of you! I just want to sleep.” Akishita groaned. He pulled the covers back over himself only to realize that the hands were already under the covers by the time he had lifted the blankets.

“But you had morning wood in your sleep. What sort of personal cyborgs would we be if we let that pass?”

“It’s a natural reaction sometimes in sleep- you can’t attend to me every time I get an erection, I’ll end up with all my fluids sucked out.” Or a hip replacement- was Akishita’s silent thought there as he tried to forcibly remove the hands on him. But two cyborgs on one human was unfair odds by anyone’s standards; he found himself pinned down to the bed- one hand to each ‘borg and a body part between them. Akishita let out a defeated cry as his mouth was stolen by Zero-three in a soft, probing kiss. It was a thorough kiss nonetheless; such a Jin-experience. Normally Zero-one would demand a much more dominating and powerful kiss; this was almost tame in comparison. The sensation of having a little bit of control over his tonsils was exhilarating, and when Suzume found a mouth sliding around his cock, it got very hard, very quickly.

Within a few minutes the pair of them had him hard and gasping for breath. Two hands fondled his balls, a nail pinched his right nub and he could barely get a breath in edgewise around the tongue that Zero-three had shoved down his throat. Squirming in a mixture of sensation, Suzume was finally allowed to pull back from the kiss for a breath of air. He gasped, trying to squirm between the two JIN’s. “This isn’t fair.”

Zero-three grinned, shifting so that he was sitting behind Suzume, his hard cock pressing dangerously against the Doctor’s lower back. “I’m eager to please you, Suzume.”

Suzume wanted to complain that he didn’t think what the two evil, horrible cyborgs of vile and humiliating sexual acts had in mind would please him. But then he would probably be lying; too much pleasure was his worry- he wasn’t sure he could take passing out from an orgasm again; his manliness demanded some degree of constitution on his part. But then Zero-one- whose talented tongue was now laving at the tip of Suzume’s throbbing cock- ran a finger between Suzume’s balls and anus, rubbing the very soft, tender flesh of the Doctor’s body and sending the logical, worried part of Suzume’s brain into la-la land.

Zero-three shifted Suzume so that Akishita found himself leaning forward, fucking Jin-zero-one’s mouth almost forcefully, the movement made Zero-one almost choke on Suzume’s organ, and the sudden constriction made Suzume groan. Not to be put-out, Zero-one paused, letting Suzume’s cock slide from his lips long enough to regain himself while Suzume found himself on his knees, spread out between the both of them. He let out a small cry as he felt something cold and runny on his ass-cheeks. Turning with a length of shock, he found that Zero-three was pouring some pink jelly-like liquid into his hand, and had spilt some on Suzume’s buttocks. “What is that?”

“Lube.”

“You’re going to-“

“If he is taking you from behind, then I want your pretty little mouth, Suzume.” JIN-zero-one grunted; he sounded very sure that Suzume would give him this too.

Suzume’s eyes narrowed. “I’m not a- ohh...” His brain chose that moment to shut down as Zero-three’s cock pressed against his ass; slick and moist with lubrication; a shiver of delight ran up Suzume’s spine. He bit his lip, pressing back against the impending invasion only to find that Zero-three held him at bay with his fingers around Suzume’s hips.

“I won’t enter until you let Jin-zero-one fuck your mouth.”

Suzume groaned; his body shivering with need. He not-so-secretly loved to be fucked a little roughly like this; most men preferred some preparation before the act, but Suzume found that having his partner enter while he was still tight around them gave him a thrill of pain to mix with the pleasure. Not that Akishita was a closet masochist or anything...
“Please, then.” He went so far as to reach up to grab for Jin-zero-one’s cock clumsily. The two ‘borgs shared a chuckle; probably at how little self control Akishita had when it came to the moment he struggled eagerly for. Gone were the Doctor’s protests of sleep and hip replacements, now he wanted the cock. And he would get it.

~ Tsuzuku...

Sweet Notes: Thank you for the reviews guys! Like any review whore, I live on them! I hope my stalkers and new lurkers and old lurkers are enjoying this piece! Sorry about the delay in the chapter- I’ve been a wee bit distracted with shiny free MMO’s. If anyone ever wants to look me up on perfect world, go right ahead! As always, if you like the story, please review; reviews feed my gigantic ego-pet in the basement and it’s the one that writes most of this stuff!