Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mafia ❯ Volume Two, Chapter Five: Huntress ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

-Valentina-

I gritted my teeth. This had to be a joke! There was no way this was happening! I won't marry him! No way! I won't do it! I flopped back on my bed, pouting.

“Why is he doing this to me?!” I wailed.

“He's dying,” Boris said. I lifted my head. My bodyguard tilted his head to the side.

“He's doing this for you,” he said.

“I know, I know,” I muttered. “But why him?” Boris shrugged.

“I don't know,” he said. I groaned aloud. This couldn't be happening. I wanted this to be a nightmare.

“You could make the most of it,” Boris said. I gave him a funny look.

“What are you talking about?” I asked. My bodyguard shrugged.

“Maybe you could take control of the situation,” he said. I took a moment to think about this.

“How so?” I asked as I narrowed my eyes. Boris raised his eyebrow.

“You are a smart girl,” he said. “You have always powered through these things.” That was all I needed to know. I stood up.

“Thank you so much,” I said. “I knew I could depend on you.” I turned and walked out of my room.

“Uh… you're welcome,” I heard him say. I smirked as I began planning.

----------

Daddy was holding a dinner tonight. It was just going to be him, that deeby little loser, and me. I put on my favorite red dress. I did my make-up in the bathroom. I was going to be the one in control. Daddy wants me to marry that loser? Fine. I will just make the loser my bitch. I set down my lipstick.

Perfect.

I smirked as I walked out of the bathroom.

“Show time,” I said to myself.

Daddy and what's his face were already at the table. They looked up at me.

“Good evening,” I said. Daddy folded his arms across his chest.

“You're late,” he said. I flipped back my long blonde hair.

“I'm fashionably late,” I said. I walked over and sat down next to that loser. I smiled at him. He looked so nervous. Good. Suffer bitch.

Daddy did all of the talking. The loser looked like he wanted to run away. I smirked at him. Time to make my move.

I inched my foot towards his ankle. Daddy didn't notice a thing. I snickered in my head. The tip of my foot brushed against Mikael's ankle. He jumped up from his seat. Daddy raised his eyebrow.

“Is something wrong?” he asked.

“No,” I lied with a smile on my face. I turned to Mikhael.

“Isn't that right?” I asked. Mikhael started to panic as he looked at Daddy and me. I must have looked like a hungry tiger to him. That idiot cleared his throat.

“No, nothing's wrong,” he lied. He sat back down. I smiled at him the whole time. Good, know your place, little boy.

I went on to play this game with Mikhael two more times. He didn't try to get up anymore. But I did enjoy how red his face got. Still, it wasn't enough.

No, I needed to up the ante. If I was going to be trapped in this marriage, I would be the one to call the shots. Not him and not daddy! The maid walked in with the main course. I smirked to myself. This is going to be interesting.

Huntress