Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mafia ❯ Volume Three, Chapter Eleven: Plot ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

-Mikhael-

I think I have a problem. Some of Valentina's men want to kill her. I heard them talking about it. I couldn't sleep that night. So, I wandered around the house. I don't remember which room it was, but I heard whispering. Hm? I slowly walked toward the doorway. I leaned up against the wall.

“We can't be led by some girl.”

“But she's the boss' daughter.”

“So? She's a pampered princess. She can't lead us. They will eat us alive!”

“Shhh! Watch what you say, comrade.”

“Why? The boss I dying anyway.”

“So what do you propose we do?”

I felt my stomach at that pause. What was this? They had to be talking about Valentina. What I heard next confirmed my fears.

“She has to die.”

“What?!”

“You can't be serious!”

“I am.”

I quietly slipped away back to my room.

I don't know what to do here. I mean, she's a nasty bitch but even she doesn't deserve this. I stopped in my tracks.

“Dzon,” I said. The bodyguard looked over his shoulder.

“Hm?” he asked. I just stood there. Why won't I say anything? I could save her. But I want to go home. What am I doing?

“What?” Dzon asked. I lifted my chin.

“I think Valentina is in trouble,” I said. There I said it. He stared at me with an eyebrow raised.

“What?” he asked. I opened my mouth to speak. Dzon covered my mouth. It was then I realized my potential mistake. Could I trust him? He could be in on the plot. Oh no. Did I tell on myself? Dzon dragged me away by the arm. Oh no. Was this it? Was I going to die? I don't normally pray but I was doing so in my head. I don't want to die. Ma. Ma!

----------

We were in the men's room. Dzon let go of my arm.

“Where did you hear it?” he asked. I stared at him before it clicked. I rolled back my shoulders and lifted my chin. I broke down and told him everything. I don't know whose side he's on. I knew that I had to warn Valentina. But… I want to go home. This could be my chance to save Ma and me. But Valentina shouldn't have to be killed by her own people. I felt like dropping to the floor. I… I don't know what to do.

Plot