Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mafia ❯ Volume Three, Chapter Ten: Errands ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mikhael looked at the list in his hand. What the hell was this? Valentia handed this to him in her office.

“What's this?” he asked.

“A list of things I need,” she said. Mikhael stared at her.

“Why?” he asked.

“Why what?” Valentina asked.

“Why are you giving me this list?” he asked. She raised her eyebrow.

“Isn't it obvious?” she asked.

“No…” he said. Valentina groaned and rolled her eyes.

“Do I have to tell you everything?” she asked. She shoved the list in his face.

“I need you to go get these things,” the mob princess said.

“Why?” Mikhael asked eyebrow raised. Valentina sneered.

“Because I said so!” she shouted. Valentina shoved him out the door.

“Now get out!” she shouted. Valentina slammed the door in his face.

---------

Mikhael looked at the list. What was on here?

Wine

Milk

Cherries

Nail Polish

Shoes

Tampons

Panties

Vibrator

Bras

Mikhael's eyes widened. Wait… what? This can't be real. Valentina had to be fucking with him. He rolled his eyes. Might as well get this over with. The boy puffed up his cheeks. Right…

---------

So the shopping began. Mikhael had to grin and bear it. At first, it was easy. Just go around shopping in the grocery store. She didn't give him a price limit. Mikhael could've spent all her money. Stick it to her good. Mikhael sighed. But what would happen to his mom if he did? The boy shook his hand. It didn't seem worth it. Might as well get this over with.

He got the wink, milk, and the cherries. No problems there. He had a bodyguard help. Better to get the easy tasks out of the way first. Softening the blow. Once that was done, there were five more items left. The nail polish and shoes were no problem. But the rest…

A hand rested on Mikhael's shoulder. The boy turned his head. His bodyguard gave him a reassuring look.

“Don't worry comrade,” he said. “You can do this.” Mikhael nervously laughed. Why was that not helping? Suddenly, his phone rang.

“Hello?” Mikhael asked.

“Are you getting everything on the light?” Valentina asked on the other line. The boy frowned.

“How did you get this number?” he asked.

“Never mind that. Are you getting everything on the list?” she said. Mikhael rolled his eyes.

“I'm working on it,” he said. The boy tried not to yell. That wasn't going to help. Valentina clicked her tongue.

“Don't fuck this up,” she growled. She hung up before Mikhael could say a word. He looked at his phone and frowned. So that's how it was going to be. Mikhael gritted his teeth. Fine. He would have to fix her. The boy turned to his bodyguard.

“What is your name again?” he asked.

“Dzon,” the bodyguard said. Mikhael smiled in a dry, cold way.

“Do you know where the most expensive sex shop is?” he asked.

Errands