Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Nishi Kaze ❯ Vol. 1, Chapter Two: When I Found You Again.... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

When I Found You Again….
*Yuki*
I awoke the next morning in my bed. “W- What happened to me last night?” I thought. I looked around. Then it hit me! I looked around for savior. But he was nowhere in sight. “Damn!” I thought. “Where did he go?
Then the door opened. I looked up to see my older sister, Asuka. “You're going to be late.” she said. I groaned. “Do I have to go?” I asked. “Get up!” Asuka yelled. “All right.” I wailed in defeat. Then I reluctantly climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom.
Asuka always made me get up. No matter what I argued, she always won. And I just had to accept that.
I walked to school pitifully. Last night was on my mind. What were the others going to say? How would I face Zen and his friend? And my savior? What happened to him? And where is he?
Suddenly, I heard footsteps. I grew nervous. So I began to slow down. But as soon as I did, who or whatever it was slowed down as well. Then I began jogging. And sure enough, they began jogging too. I began running. They ran too. “Someone's playing a game with me!” I thought.
I kept running until…. Something caught me, turned my back to them, and held me tight. Panic struck me. My heart raced. “Don't move!” a voice hissed. Quickly, I recognized it! It was my savior! Delight mixed with panic inside me.
What is he going to do with me?” I thought. “What am I going to do with you?” he repeated. I paused harder. “That's an interesting question.” he said. “What am I going to do with you? There are a lot of things to do. But, so hard to choose one.” My eyes grew big. “He can hear my thoughts!” I thought. “A minor talent, my pretty.” he said. I felt like bursting with anxiety.
*Shizuma*
I played around with my captive out of entertainment. In a sense, I was bored. But in another sense, his reaction was cute. It made me want to keep this mind game up. “All right,” I said. “Can you guess what I'm going to do you? You have nine seconds.” “Uh….” he said. “Nine.” I said. His heart was pounding faster. “Eight.” I said. Sweat developed on him. I grinned. “Seven.” I said.
I kept counting down. At last I said: “You're time's up!” My captive's fear increased. I grinned wider. Then I moved closer to his nape and licked it like a wild dog.
*Yuki*
“Hey!” I exclaimed. “That tickles! Stop!” He kept on. I began to laugh. Then I his grip grow tighter. I stopped laughing and gasped in pain. “Name yourself.” he hissed. I swallowed hard. Should I answer?
“Fujita Yuki.” I said quickly. “Yu-ki.” he said. “All right listen!” I complied. “That baka who was beating on you last night told on me to the police.” he said. Silence came over us. “So,” I said. “What can I do?” “Just say you saw nothing.” he said. “But…” I began. “I will protect you from them!” he said quickly. I nodded. “All right. I'll do it.” I said. “Good boy.” he said. Then he let go of me and disappeared. I sighed and went to school.
And sure enough, my savior was right. The cops, the principal, and Zen and his pal were waiting for me in front of the school. “Hi…. Everyone…” I said. “All right son.” the cop said. “These boys claim their friend was murdered and you saw the murderer. Is that true?” I was silent. What could I say?
I looked at the cops. Their cold look made me nervous. Would they believe me? My gaze moved to the principal. Would he believe me too? I looked at Zen and his friend. I kept thinking about what they would do if I said no.
Then, behind them all, I saw my savior. He was leaning against school. “I have your back.” he seemed to say. At that, I had made my decision.
“No san.” I said. “I was there, but I was knocked out.” Silence passed. “Very well,” the cop replied. “Sorry to bother you. Good day san.” Then he turned to Zen and his friend. “I'll deal with you later.” he said to them. Then they all went inside. I sighed with relief. But I knew, this wasn't over.
That evening, I was walking home. My savior was leaning against a tree. “I did as you said.” I addressed him. “Good.” he said. “Thanks Yuki.” Then he turned to leave. “Wait!” I yelled. “At least tell me your name!” He had disappeared and was nowhere in sight. My heart sank. Would I ever know him?
Then, I felt someone breathing on my nape. Chills went down my spine. It was my savior! Joy came over me. “My name is,” he said. “Shizuma.” “Shi--zuma.” I sighed out. My heart skipped a beat. I was aka with a playful heat.
When I looked around, Shizuma was nowhere in sight. From then on, I determined to find him and keep him with me always.
Find my Love