Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Nishi Kaze ❯ Vol. 1, Chapter Eight: Night Visit ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Night Visit
*Yuki*
Night had fallen. I was in my room. Asuka was asleep and I was alone. Or so I thought.
I was about to go to bed when I heard a knock on my window. I looked up and was in shock. My love Shizuma waved at me through the window. I looked up and was in shock. My love Shizuma waved at me through the window. I was immediately bewildered.
*Shizuma*
I watched as Yuki walked to the window. I grinned hard. He quickly opened the window. “Hi, my pet.” I said. I saw him blush. “Shizuma!” he whispered. “What are you doing here?!?” I grinned hard. “I came to see you of course.” I said. He quickly covered my mouth.
*Yuki*
“Visit me? Now?” I asked. “Yes.” Shizuma answered through my hand. “But…” I began. “It's late at night and…” He moved my hand from his mouth and placed it over mine. “I know.” my lovely demon replied. “All the more to see you, my pet.” I went silent and nodded. He gave me a Cheshire cat grin as he freed my wrist. My hand dropped to my side. “Now,” Shizuma said. “Aren't you going to let me in?” I hesitated. What should I do? Then, I walked to my door quietly. I came back to my love and said: “All right, but do it quickly!” “Gladly.” Shizu replied.
*Shizuma*
Yuki backed away as I leapt inside. I looked around his room as he shut the window. It looked rather nice. Everything was clean and in place. I liked it all ready. I sat down on his bed and waited.
*Yuki*
I turned to see my love sitting on my bed. I felt myself grow hot. I was having feelings I never knew I had before. I wanted this. But…. Something held me back….
“Well come on now,” Shizuma said. I looked up. “Take me on.” he said. I blushed hard. “W-What?!?” I stuttered out. Shizuma grinned hard. “You wanted me, now you have me.” he said. “So go on and take me if you want.”
That right there, made me grow even redder. He could sense my emotions. Damn! There was no hiding anything from this boy! So now what?
Finally, I couldn't take it anymore! I rushed to Shizuma and began kissing on him. He moaned and kissed back. We kept kissing until I heard footsteps. I stopped and eyed him. “What's wrong?” Shizuma asked. “It's Asuka!” I whispered. “Your sister?” he asked. “Yes!” I said. “Now hide!” I shoved my lovely demon into my closet and leapt into bed.
The door opened. I peaked from the sheets. Asuka stood tall in the doorway. I heard her walk closer. “Yuki.” she whispered as she shook me. I slowly opened my eyes. “*Yawn* What?” I asked as I acted like I just woke up. Asuka was kneeling over me.
“Yuki,” she began. “What was all that noise?” I looked. “What noise?” I asked. “I heard moaning and kissing from your room.” she said. I paused for a moment. “That must have been me moaning in my sleep.” I finally said. I looked at her face. Asuka had that same expressionless look on her face as usual. I could never tell if she believed me or not when I lied. She always looked the same.
“Just keep it down, okay?” Asuka said at last. Then she turned to leave. I was stunned. My own sister believed me! I… I…. I didn't know what to think.
“Oh, one more thing, Yuki.” Asuka spoke up. I looked up. Her back was turned to me. “You're friend can stay in the den!” she said sharply. Then she left the room.
Did I just hear right? Shizuma could stay here, just like that? I grew overjoyed. I rushed to the closet quickly and threw open the door. “Shizu!” I exclaimed. “You can stay here!” He gave off his cat-like grin. “I knew I could.” Shizuma replied. I was real happy that night.
Night Love