Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Nishi Kaze ❯ Vol. 2, Chapter Ten: Boys of Natsu ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Boys of Natsu
*Yuki*
Today was the last day of school. Usually, I was happy because I could escape from Zen and co. But this year I had something else to look forward to. My Shizuma. I loved him so. He was on my mind today. I was blushing. I was lost in fantasies. I envisioned us in our den at night. Alone together. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to hold him. I wanted him to be my first. As I dreamt away, I found myself getting aroused. I was drooling hard. I wanted to rush forward and make love to him right here and now. Oh! The pain of waiting! *Sigh*
*Shizuma*
I could hear Yuki's thoughts from behind. And they sounded so tasty. Made me want to do the same. But, that would be jumping ahead. I myself had some plans for him. Yes my friend! I had some special plans for Yuki. They were really hot too! Damn! Where's the bell?!?
Then, Ring! Ring! Ring! Finally! Freedom! The other students rushed out of the classroom. Yuki headed to his locker. I grinned. “Time for phase one!” I thought. Once my love was out of sight, I followed him out to the hall.
Yuki was almost done cleaning out his locker when I approached him. I stood silently still. I knew the right words to say. This was perfect!
I lightly brushed his neck with my fingertips. I felt Yuki jerk up and pause. I grinned in pleasure. I loved this game. It was fun so fun. Then I leaned in close. I breathed hard on his neck. Yuki trembled hard. “Hi my pet.” I murmured. I felt him get nervous. He leapt around like a cannon.
*Yuki*
I shot around to see Shizuma grinning at me. I began to relax. “Oh, it's you.” I panted out. “Why do you do that to me?” My lovely demon just grinned at me. “Cause,” he said. “It's fun to startle you my pet.” I just eyed him in silence.
“Want to come with me to the beach?” Shizuma asked at last. I blushed hard. “Uh…” I began. Shizuma eyed me sensually. I blushed even harder. “Sure!” I blurted out. My demon grinned. “Good,” he said. “I'll see you in the evening.” Then Shizuma turned and walked away. I just stood blushing.
*Shizuma*
I walked away grinning. Phase one was a success! Now for the rest!
*Yuki*
The day passed by fast. My stomach was full of butterflies. What was Shizu plotting? I would just have to see for myself.
Five o'clock was when I headed out to the beach. The walk was much easier now. Zen and his pal were nowhere in sight. Maybe because they feared Shizuma to death. Fine with me. One less problem now!
I made it to the beach. Everything looked calm. There was barely anybody on the beach. A young couple was sitting on the shore. I looked around. No sight of Shizuma yet. I just had to keep looking.
Then I felt a soft breath on the back of my neck. I paused hard. I knew who that was. “Hi my pet!” I heard him murmured. That voice was so sexy! I got shivers down my spine. I turned to him quickly. And low and behold, there was my Shizuma. He was just as lovely as ever. His skin, face, hair, and body were all hot and lovely. I was drooling hard.
*Shizuma*
I grinned as I watched my pet. His reaction was so delicious. I wanted to take him on now. But, that would have to wait!
I sat down upon the ground. Yuki eyed me. “Come, sit with me,” I said. “We have plenty to talk about.” He still eyed me. Then he sat down beside me. I smiled.
*Yuki*
“Shizuma,” I spoke up. “Hm?” he asked. I swallowed hard. “I…. I….” I began to say. My tongue was caught. I just couldn't say it. So I tried again.
“I've been thinking,” I began again. Shizuma eyed me. I swallowed hard. “We been together for weeks,” I went on. “And I have something to say.” I paused. My demon eyed me. “Go on.” he said. I swallowed hard. Here it goes. “I…. I…. I…” I began. Damn! Why couldn't I say it? It wasn't that hard. But why couldn't I say it?
Then Shizuma lightly put his finger to my lips. I grew nervous. “Shhh.” he said in a low voice. “You don't need to tell me. I all ready now how you feel.” I began to relax. Then Shizu-kun removed his finger and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back tenderly. So he knew. He felt the same too. I was glad. It was official: Shizuma was mine and I was his. All `til death do us part.
Natsu no Ai