Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Nishi Kaze ❯ Vol. 4, Chapter Twenty-Five: Training ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Training
*Shizuma*
I love Yuki and all. But sadly, he has a little problem. He's always getting bullied around by the jerks at school. They keep trying to beat him up. I don't like it one bit. I always have to come to the rescue. I love Yuki to death, but this has got to stop. He needs to stand up and fight back. And I'm going to help him do it!
I know it takes a while to get it all down pact. But school starts next week, so I'll have to hurry long enough to get have through the basics. On Saturday, I came by my love's door. I slowly creaked the door open a little bit. My love was still asleep. I smiled to myself sentimentally. Yuki is so cute when he is sleeping. I forced myself to focus again. Today, Yuki becomes a man! I straightened myself up and quietly went into his room. I stood in the doorway. I braced myself for the charge. I counted backwards in my head. “5,” I thought. “4, 3, 2, 1!” I raced forward and leapt up onto the bed. My love awoke with a loud yelp.
“Hey!” he yelled out. Yuki was trying to get up, but I wouldn't let up. I looked down at him smiling. He is so cute when he is trying to get away from me when I do this to.
“Good morning!” I said to him. Yuki finally managed to push the sheets away from his face and look at me. He was panting like a mad man.
“Don't do that!” he yelled to me. I just laughed at him.
“Why?” I asked.
“Because!” he said aloud. Then, my love just went silent. Then we both laughed aloud. I love his laugh. It can turn a shitty day into a great one! After we got all of that out of our systems, I became serious again.
“Get your lazy ass out bed!” I ordered. My love looked at me confused.
“Huh?” he asked. “What for?” I smiled at him brightly.
“We have training today!” I answered boldly. Yuki was really confused now.
“Training?” he asked. “Training for what?” I leapt off of the bed and threw him some clothes.
“No time to talk!” I said replied. “We've got work to do!” Then I made it over to the door. I looked over my shoulder and saw that my love was still sitting in bed.
“Well come on!” I called again. “Get up! Get a move on!”
“Okay, okay,” I heard him mumbling. Then he got out of bed. I smiled to myself.
“I'll be downstairs waiting,” I informed him. “Don't disappoint me.” Then, I left the room.
Within a few minutes, Yuki and I were in the backyard. My love turned to me looking confused.
“Okay Shizuma,” he said to me. “What was so urgent that you had to drag me out of bed so early in the morning?” I turned to him smiling.
“Today, I'm going to teach you how to defend yourself against attackers!” I announced. He looked at me with wide-eyed shock. I kept my smile. “Come on,” I said. “I just can't stand seeing you getting beat up by those jerks at school. I love you, but I can't always come to your rescue all of the time. So, I'm going to time you how to fend for yourself. Okay?” I noticed something strange about my Yuki. He was actually… crying! Not the sad type either. My love was overjoyed. He leapt forward and hugged me tightly.
“Oh thank you! Thank you!” Yuki cried to me. I just shook my head smiling.
“There, there!” I replied. “Let's get to work, shall we?”
“Right,” my love said. Then he let go of me and we got straight to work.
“Okay,” I said. “Come at me as hard as you can!” My love was looking at me confused again.
“Are you sure you want to do that?” Yuki asked me.
“Come on, do it!” I said. “Come at me as fierce as you can!” Yuki still didn't look too sure.
“But…” he said uneasily.
“Just do it!” I yelled to him.
“Fine,” my love sighed. Then he charged forward at me. I smirked to myself richly. “Just as I suspected!” I thought to myself. When he got close, I gracefully dodged him and flipped him straight down onto his back without any warning. When I was done, I stood of Yuki looking down at him. He looked up at me with a blank stare in his eyes.
“Uh…” my love said to me completely lost. “How did you do that?” I smiled at him kindly.
“I saw your moves,” I answered him. “That's the one drawback of you humans. I may not train you to be as strong as a demon like me, but I can at least get you strong enough so that you don't get beaten up too often. But only if you don't complain. Okay?” My love nodded in slightly pain and shock.
“Good,” I said. “Here, let me help you up.” I gave him my hand and he took it. I gracefully pulled him up to his feet. And so the training began. Yuki was slow to learn at first. But within day three, my boy caught on quickly. I was pretty impressed with him myself. Who knew that such a young thing could deliver such great power? He could even give me a run for my money. My love was pretty strong for a human.
The first week went by smoothly. It was time for the first test. Yuki and I stood before each other smiling. My love and I practiced for this all week. I smirked at his pretty face.
“Ready to do this?” I challenged Yuki.
“Hell yeah!” he replied.
“Okay then,” I said to him. “Bring it on!” And our first test duel began. Yuki impressed me once again. He had done so well in the first week. So much so that I couldn't really keep up with him that much. (I cheated a little bit by going easy on him to let him win this time. But also because I was really so impress that I was caught off guard.) He won when he blocked my final blow. My love smiled at me brightly.
“I won!” he said to me happily. I smirked at him at first. Then, I snickered. He raised his eyebrow at me.
“Shizu-kun?” he asked me. “What's so funny?” I didn't answer him. I just kissed him on the lips sweetly. Surprised, my love kissed me back happily. We stayed like that for a good ten minutes. Then, I lightly pulled away from him smiling.
“What was that for?” he asked me. I shrugged at him lightly.
“For passing this week's test,” I replied. “You are ready for school now.” Yuki just smiled and kissed me again. I kissed him back. Oh yes! My love was definitely ready for school.
Round One Complete