Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Nishi Kaze ❯ Vol. 5, Chapter Thirty-Three: Triangle ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Triangle
*Yuki*
I have a crusher on me. I don't like it! Why? Well, I will explain to you. The crusher in question is a girl. Wait, that's not the problem. Her name is Serena Walker. Yes, I said that right! Serena freaking Walker! Does anyone see the problem in this sentence? No? Let me make it much clearer. She is Dave's little sister! Yes, I said that right! Serena Walker is the little sister of my friend, Dave Walker! Plus, she's nine years old! See the problem now? Yeah, I thought so! It's all icky!
My crusher first came into being last Tuesday. Toyota, Katsuya, Sasuke, Dave and I were studying over at Dave's house. Shizuma walked us from the tree in front of the window. I don't think he quite trusts my friends just yet. He's a bit territorial like that. It's easy to understand though. We're both the first people that we have been close to each other. Maybe, I should introduce my new friends to my boyfriend sometime. But right now, I need to get back to the current story at hand.
The boys and I were all studying when we heard the front door close. We all looked up and saw a little girl staring at us. She looked a little cute at first. Her light blonde-brown hair was divided into two ponytails. That girl had the prettiest blue eyes that I had ever seen. Her cheeks looked full and red. She seemed to have the normal body weight of any nine-year-old girl. The school uniform she had on fit her rather nicely. The black and pink schoolbag on her shoulder completed her look. We all stared at each other for a long moment. This girl narrowed her eyes at us. Dave gave her a small wave.
“Hi Serena!” he greeted her. The little girl looked at all us with silent narrow eyes. I could tell that she was examining and judging us pretty closely. I felt nervous just by the look Serena was giving us. She didn't seem to look at all of us. Dave became annoyed the longer that she stood there.
“Can we help you?” he hissed at her. Serena still looked at us with narrowed eyes. I just wished that she would go away and leave us. Suddenly, her face changed when she looked at me (Or at least I thought she was looking at me). Her face lit up like a Christmas tree as she smiled at us (Or me, rather). Serena shook her head at us smiling.
“No!” she replied. “Nothing at all, dear sweet older brother! Nothing at all!” She headed down the hall to her bedroom. Dave watched her suspiciously.
“She's up to something!” he announced once he was sure that Serena had left the room. Sasuke raised an eyebrow as if that was too obvious.
“You can tell?” he asked.
“Yeah,” Dave answered. “She's up to something. I don't know what, but stay on your guards, okay?”
“Right,” we all agreed nodded. We slowly made our we back into our studies. The whole few minutes produced nothing from Serena. Dave wasn't fooled however. He knew his little sister too well. He was convinced that she was planning something at this very moment. I don't really know, but she did seem to be smiling at me after she laid eyes on me. Not just any normal old smile either. That girl looked as if she was possessed by the devil. I kid with you not! So, one has to wonder what little miss Serena Walker was plotting for us. I didn't like the answer coming up.
A few minutes before our break, Serena came back. This time, she had on a bright pink sweater and faded jeans. We all kept our heads down because Dave told us too.
“Just ignore her,” he whispered. “She'll go away when she gets bored.” Sadly, that reliable trick failed him this time. Serena walked around us at the coffee a couple of times. Again, she seemed to be examining us closely under a microscope. I felt myself getting sick with nerves again. Please leave us alone! Please leave us alone! Please leave us alone! She didn't. Instead, Serena sat down next to me. She grabbed me by my right arm and squeezed on tightly. I jerked my head up right away. She began… cuddling in close to me. I found myself silently freaking. I looked over at Dave and the boys for help. They all observed me feeling my pain.
“Just don't make any sudden movements or talk,” Dave mouthed at me. I swallowed hard. Oh boy! That's easier said than done! Serena cuddled in closer to me. My heart pounded wildly in my chest. I could feel the sweat forming on my back. I swallowed hard again as I looked around for a clock or any sign or comfort. I looked out the window and saw Shizu-kun glaring at me coldly. Uh-oh! Shizu-kun's getting jealous. I can't forget how territorial he could be sometimes. Quick, do something before this gets pretty ugly! I turned to my new little “friend.” She still cuddled up close to me. I drew in a deep breath. Okay, here goes!
“Uh, Serena…” I spoke up. “What are you doing?” She looked up at me with those devilishly cute blue eyes of hers. They scared me nearly to death now. Serena gave me a sick, twisted little smile.
“I'm sitting here with my boyfriend!” she announced proudly. We all looked at her with big eyes. I thought I would die after hearing her say that.
“B-Boyfriend?!?” I asked her. “No, no! Yo have the wrong idea!!!” Serena giggled at me.
“No, I don't, silly boy!” she declared. I turned back to my friends pleading for him in my eyes. Dave shrugged and shook his head.
“I told you!” he seemed to say to me.
“Help me, please!” I pleaded with my eyes at him. Dave sighed at me hopeless. He decided to help after all. I relaxed a little bit.
“Serena,” he spoke. “Please let Yuki go.” Serena looked up at him glaring coldly.
“No!” she snapped.
“He's doesn't like you hanging onto him like that!” he brother reasoned.
“I said, no!!!” the little demon-like girl barked. “I'm staying my boyfriend and that's final!”
“He's not your boyfriend!” Dave snapped.
“I'm not your boyfriend!” I protested. Serena didn't listen. She wouldn't let go of my arm for any reason! All of the cries of my friends and I fell on deaf eyes. That little de—er, girl refused to get off of me. I sat there in heavy stress. I looked out at the window once again. Shizuma saw in the tree glaring back at Serena and I. He looked like he wanted to kill somebody. Serena more in particular. I sat on even more nervous than when Dave's sister first grabbed my arm. Oh boy! I would really have to reason with my lovely and give him plenty of make-up sex afterwards. Oh damn it! Oh damn it!
Unwanted Infatuation