Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Sent from Heaven ❯ You Want Something to Drink? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Disclaimer: This story belongs to the author (and both our souls belong to the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer).

Warnings: Talk of drugs. Also, beware of Eclipse-possessed author and editor.




Chapter 5: You Want Something to Drink?


We went inside to dance, and when I stopped to look at the clock, it read 10:00.

"Oh, I have enough time to keep going," I told him. After a while, I stopped and told Josh I was going to take a break. I went to sit by this guy on the couch. Well, it was more like I sat on one end, and he sat on the other -- until he started moving closer to me.

"Hey," he said. "Sup?"

"Nothing much," I replied.

"You want something to drink?" he asked me.

"Sure."

He got us some drinks and we sat there talking, me taking sips from my cup. After a while I started to get a little dizzy. Not feeling too well, I passed out.


---

I woke up to Josh and Liz, alone in the house, fanning me with paper plates and asking me if I was alright. I looked at the time.

"One o'clock!? Mom is going to be furious!" I got up, walked a little, and fell right over.

Liz came over and said to me, "Your mom called your cell, so I answered it. When she asked where you were, I said you were in the bathroom. Then I asked if you could stay at my house, and she said it was cool."

"Thank God!" I said. I got up slowly with Liz's help. "Where is the bathroom, anyway?"

"Down the hall to the right," Josh told me.


---

I went into the bathroom with a puking feeling. I ran to the toilet without even closing the door. I threw up. I sat up and flushed the toilet. Then I wiped my mouth with a Kleenex and threw it in the garbage. Josh came in.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just feel like I got hit by a car."

"Take these," he said, handing me some water and what seemed like two aspirin. I took them. Then I got up slowly and grabbed onto the sink. Josh put my arm over his shoulder and walked me to the couch. "Did someone give you something?"

"This guy gave me a drink," I said.

"Did you see if it was fizzing?"

"No," I replied.

"Someone drugged you," Liz said. "Always be careful of what you drink and eat. There are really gay kids at our school that will do anything for a laugh or some kind of attention."

Liz decided it was time to head to her house, so we did. Josh grabbed my hand and walked me over.

He said goodnight before he turned around and walked away.




Reviews, constructive criticism, and flames are welcome!

Terribly sorry for the long wait. I was just being me, again. Don't worry, though; there isn't another book to distract me for about four more days...

'Cos that's when Eclipse comes out! *dances* I think I've set a new record for the number I've times I've read the first chapter of a book... It's on Stephenie Meyer's official website, which is where I've been spending alot my computer time *ducks from flying chairs and rabid socks*

But, alas, I cannot buy it, and the wait to borrow a copy from the library shall be quite extraordinary. *sob*

Tea, anyone?

Anyways, the next chapter should be out in about two days (hopefully), so, until then, stay away from Old English, sawdust, and blowhorns. (I swear I'm not planning anything...)



.