Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Sent from Heaven ❯ Clubbing ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Disclaimer: This story belongs to the author. The game of Truth or Dare belongs to the sick minds who like to see how far they can push people before desperation takes over. *whistles innocently*

Warnings: Desperate times call for desperate measures! Oh, wait... no, nevermind. Nothing desperate here... Just some shirtless fun! (And by fun, I mean nothing perverted, and by shirtless, I mean not graphic.)




Chapter 9: Clubbing


When we got there, Liz and Chad went dancing.

"They're so cute together," I decided.

Josh asked me if I wanted a drink, and I responded with a "sure." So he went and got some for both of us.

"Do I have to look it over or something to make sure you're not drugging me, too?" I joked.

He laughed and said, "I promise I didn't do anything to your drink."


---

He asked me if I wanted to go dance. I said yes (duh), and we went out there and started dancing. At first we were shy with each other, but eventually we started getting closer.

We decided to go back to our table; Liz and Chad were sitting there.

"You guys looked hot together!" he said.

"Thanks," we both replied, somewhat uncomfortably.

"Hey, Liz, wanna go dance?" I asked.

"Sure!" she said.

So we said bye and started dancing. Out of the blue, two guys came up to us and asked us to dance. Figuring it wouldn't hurt anything, we started dancing again.

I kept my distance; I didn't even know the guy. Eventually they went away, probably because they spotted some more... outgoing girls. Liz and I started dancing again.


---

"Girl," she said suddenly, "Josh is so crushing on you. Look!"
I looked over at our table, and there he was, looking right at me. I winked and he smiled. We kept dancing, and soon we ended up near our table (I honestly didn't even notice it -- I give all credit to Liz), but not close enough to be seen. We caught a few pieces of their conversation over the music.

"I think I'm... Nicole out... not sure when..." It was hard to distinguish the voices. I hoped that was Josh; it had better be Josh, or else Liz would be furious.

"Cool." said the other voice -- Chad? "... too, but... Liz more... "

"Yeah, that's cool," said Josh, just as we walked up to the table.


---

We decided to go back to Liz's house, since we were getting worn out. Well when I get tired, I get all hyper, and it's hilarious. It's like I'm high or something.

"So, guys, what are we going to do? We have until two," Liz said.

"I have an idea!" I practically shouted. "Let's play Truth or Dare."

"Okay," Liz agreed, with a mischievous smile on her face.


---

It was Liz's turn first. She picked me.

"Nicole, truth or dare?"

"Dare! "

"Okay, I dare you to go run around the house with just your bra!"

Oh shoot.

I went upstairs, hoping I could take off my shirt without everyone watching, but by this time, they were all following me! I shrugged mentally, took off my shirt, and tossed it to Liz. She gave me her trouble-maker smile again and then gave my shirt to Josh. He smirked at me.

I glanced at a clock, and I stepped outside. Her huge motion lights don't come on until 10:30. It was 10:17.

I hope her block isn't very big.




Reviews, constructive criticism, and flames are welcome!

Aren't you all so proud of me? I posted this chapter three days before I expected! That's a huge accomplishment for me, considering summer and responsibility don't mix. At all.

Next time: Truth or Dare?

Things are heating up!



.