Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ When arranged love becomes true! ❯ The crying prince. ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When arranged love becomes true.
Chapter 18
The crying prince.
 
As he entered the throne room, Kohaku's stomach was twisting; his hands were shaking from anxiety. Nathanyel soon took off their hoods to show their faces to the king, and Kohaku's pupils dilated at the sign of his worst nightmare. His step-father was calmly sitting, grinning at his two step-sons. Nathanyel broke the silence.
 
“- You gave your word that I would have my rightful place back on the throne once you have the cursed brothers. Now they are here before your eyes, so take them and leave this place at once!”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
She ran as fast as she could, Kohaku had told her to be quick and to meet him at the throne room with Midoriko. The hallway was very long and made of heavy rocks. The cells were small and dirty, rats were running around to nowhere in particular. She stopped dead in her tracks before one of the cells, a man was tied up with chains to the wall, and he was slim, too slim.
 
His black hair was tightly tied in a high ponytail and his eyes were tightly shut. His cheeks were slack and his ribs could be seen. He only wore a dirty rag for a short and a certain golden necklace. She automatically opened the door and unlocked the padlock holding the chains tight. Taking his arm on her shoulder to support him as she could, she resumed her race through the dungeons.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
“-I know my words filthy little worm! Now go away before I change my mind!”
 
Kohaku's and Nathanyel's eyes widened from the king's harsh words. The hurtful remark woke painful memories for both of them. A woman suddenly entered the throne room and looking at the newly arrived prince, jumped into his arms crying out his name.
 
“-It's so good to see you again Nathanyel, come quickly, your mother is dying!!”
 
He ran as fast as he could to the door on his right to his mother's chambers. The king stayed calmly sitting on his throne, grinning wickedly at the two men. Kohaku was literally boiling on the inside; this bastard was doing the same sinful trick he had done to Kohaku and his mother.
 
“-I see you haven't changed your strategy to destroy as much lives as you can, bastard!
-One must not change a winning combination, my dear son! I thought I had taught you something in all these years.”
 
Mokuba saw his brother's eyes turn black in a fraction of a second. His fangs were longer and the blood in his veins was starting to pound and to boil, his heart beat growing faster by the second.
 
“-Turning wild already, it took a whole lot more to transform you before! Perhaps you've grown impatient.
-No… Just angry!”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
She was running through the passage like she had never before, once she was at the final cell on the right, she saw a red haired woman twisting a hairpin into the lock to get freed from the jail. Midoriko lift her eyes to Lyra when she heard the footsteps and the heavy breathing of the maiden.
 
“-I'm so glad you're safe!”
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
He broke his bonds with a wild roar coming from deep within his throat. The guards were coming in numbers to protect the king, but when Kohaku lost it, there was no hope…
Mokuba quickly ran to cover his brother as to not let him do something he would regret later. Out from the corner of his eye, he saw his step-father flee to a hidden door, but it was too late to run after him, for the guards were too many and Kohaku was now too far away into his anger to think straight. He also saw a brown haired and a red haired maiden enter the throne room.
 
“-Kohaku…”
 
Even the soft voice of his fiancé didn't wake him up this time…
 
He ran to the arriving guards and slashed his claws throughout the poor men. His eyesight was totally black, he couldn't see a thing, though he could feel his body moving, but he could not stop. He knew too well this feeling, it was now awake. The beast within him had taken control over his body and he could not stop it. He was not strong enough. He needed help!
 
`-Dad, I need you! Please…'
 
And everything blacked out.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Mokuba quickly reacted when Kohaku started to run, but more guards were encircling him, stopping him from reaching his brother. Feeling his own blood starting to pound into his veins, he decided to stay calm instead of taking the risk to turn wild also. Lyra pushed the unconscious man to the wall and made him sat there. She ran to her boyfriend and her eyes widened when the clawed hand didn't stop and hit her cheek hard, pushing her back.
 
Opening her eyes, she gasped when two golden eyes stared back at her. Kohaku grabbed her throat and lifted her off the floor. She saw a single tear rolling down his cheek as he showed his fangs and just when he was about to kill her, a big rock came in contact with his scalp. He quickly turned, but lost his balance and fell unconscious on the marble floor. Raising the eyes to look at her savior, she expected to see Mokuba, but she jumped out of her skin when she saw the dark haired man with the medallion.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
So?! Isn't that cool? Tell me what you think because I LOVE IT!! I also love my boyfriend, the lucky guy, he just came back from Cancun (Is this the right way to write it??) I am so jealous, even though I was happy for him… Anyway
School's out and now I make caash!! Yeah, I found a job at The Dollorama in Longueuil… Where there was a hold-up at the bank on front…I was so scared when a customer told me there were hostages. Anyway Hope you enjoy the chappy I'll write others and thrust me…You'll like it!!
 
Aloha!!
-Super_burnin_DD-