Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Flower ❯ Chapter Three: The Reunion ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
-_=Chapter Three - The Reunion=_-

The next day...

My alarm went off, snapping me out of dream land. I grogily reached over to the alarm and slammed down on the snooze button. It took a second try to get it right, but I finally shut the alarm off. I looked at the alarm to see that it was 6:30 A.M.

I tried to get up, only to find that I was being weighed down by something that was clinging to my back. I looked behind me to see that Hailey was the something clinging to my back, arms wrapped around me and smiling, still asleep. Worst of all, she was no longer wearing my coat, which meant...she was completely nude.

I felt frozen. Talking to her was awkward enough right now, but having her on me was just plain uncomfortable. What if someone saw this?! More importantly, was she in my room? I broke her grip on me and slipped out of her reach.

I got up and streched while yawn. Hmph. Weird. I actually felt pretty damn good. That was unexpected since Hailey had been sleeping on me.

Today was saturday, so I didn't have work. That was good. Perhaps I should take this time to get to know Hailey better...and maybe find out more about this 'NeuroTECH'. It was most likely a top secret organization, so it's not like you could Google it. I hummed to myself in thought.

I should probably wake her up....after I get her something to wear. Zoe left most of her cloths behind when she went on vacation with her family. Maybe she won't mind if Hailey used some of them, since she really didn't have any cloths of her own, seeing as the suit is with those guys with 'NeuroTECH'.

I walked to my door and opened it and entered the living room, then closed it shut so Hailey could sleep.. I noticed that the T.V. was already on. Not only that, but someone was sitting in my recliner. I Nearly jumped as I saw big, blond fured cat ears sticking up from behind the head cushins. Zoe's cat ears!

The figure sitting in the recliner got up and approached me in soft and calm steps. There she stood. Zoe.

Zoe, like Rick said before, was a anthro. 3/4 human, 1/4 cat. That meant that she had the fur, ears and tail of a cat, much like Hailey had, while still retaining the normal human girl's figure. She had no fur patterns or secondary colors, just plain, blond fur. She had shoulder length, dirty blond hair with two long bangs that reached down to her chin; one of which was highlighted pink. She had a beautiful face with brown eyes. Rick always thought she had a cute nose. She had what most people would call a nearly perfect body. She had close to C-cup breasts, but she was just B cup, falling right under the required size. She didn't like to admit to this because she couldn't stand being taken as any less of a girl than any other. That's why she felt shy around girls either larger than her or with more outstanding features, though she wasn't shallow because of it. It was only that she felt lesser around them. She was currently wearing an orange tank top with blue jeans that were rolled up passed be knees and white, laceless, slip-on shoes. If I had to explain her attitude in one word it would be 'Tomboyish'. She stood at about 4'11" feet tall. She was even younger than me at 16 years old. The reason she was so young was because she was allowed to skip two grades. Her ears were perked and she looked a bit angry. When her ears are perked, you know something's wrong.

"Why was that girl naked in my bed? Tell me you or Rick didn't do anything funny while I was gone, Andre." She said in her kiddish voice. I was sort of hoping that she wouldn't ask that. Then it hit me!

"Wait! Did you put her in my bed?!" I asked her in an uproar. She shook her head.

"No. That she did on her own, which reminds me. She looked like a scared little girl huddling up to a big teddy bear." She told me. I raised a brow.

"Wait. What?!" I said, then glared at her coldly. "What the hell did you say to her?!" I demanded. I was close to losing it right about now. I had been to quick to jump to conclusions. The level of my anger surprised her a bit.

"Damn, Andre. Calm down. I didn't say anything offensive to her. I only told her she needed to sleep somewhere's else...even though I felt like saying something about her nudism." She explained. I calmed down, surprised to here that she went easy on Hailey. Usually Zoe would have just said it then and there.

"You didn't give your input? Who are you and what have you done with Zoe?" I joked. She looked a bit annoyed that I was joking about the matter.

"Yea, yea. The only reason I didn't was because I figured she was your girlfriend and that you two... hit it off." She admited, crossing her arms.

"You thought we...what?" I said.

"Wait. You mean you two aren't..aren't going out?" She asked. I shook my head. I saw the slightest sign of relief in her eyes for just a split second. "Then it's okay if I tell her to put some clo-"

"No." I rushed in, interrupting her. She looked at me like I was a pervert. I paniced. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! It's not like that. Her cloths, um...they got ruined. So I guess she doesn't have any. You know what I like. I would punch myself If I so much as looked at a girl wrong." I said in my defence. She dropped the subject for a moment and I sighed with relief, hand on my head as if I had a headache with my eyes closed. But then, that smile came onto her face. A devious, sinister smile that was hard to look at with a straight face.

"So. How was it?" She asked. My eyes poped wide open in shock and infuriation. I was about to snap. "Nice to have a beautiful, naked girl sleeping with you, right?" She teased. That was the last straw...

====================================

In Rick's room.

He was still sleeping soundly, snoring a bit, mouth agap. He was sprawled out in her bed with the covers and blanket half covering him and his shirt was tristed up due to him turning over constantly in his sleep.

In my room. Hailey was still sleeping like a princess, her mouth open slightly to where you could here her breathing ever so peacefully.

A peaceful scene, right. Until...

"Enough already, daamniiiit!" I shouted at the top of my lungs so loud, that it woke both of them up. Rick flipped out of his bed in a panic hitting the floor, face first and Hailey jumped up from her sleep, eyes wide in fright.

Rick looked up, grogily and declared, "Gotta be Zoe. This place is never this lively without 'er." Then he got up and walked to his door. He didn't open it. He put his ear to the door, listening to our conversation.

====================================

Back with Zoe and I.

Zoe looked a bit shocked. "Wow" She blurted. She smiled again. "So are you gonna tell or what?" She asked.

"Your still on that!" I shout unbelievingly.

"Not that. How far have you two really gone." She asked, almost sheepishly. I was about to answer, but then I looked away. I couldn't tell her everything, being that it would only mean that we'd all be killed. No doubt that even now, somehow, they were listening in on our conversation. I sighed and looked back to her.

"Look. She's only been with us one day so far. I just met her. It's just impossible for things to go that fast and she not exactly the brightest light in the house, if you know what I mean." I told her. It wasn't the most convincing thing to say. Like her age suggested, she was extremely smart and would have already figured out that I was hiding something. But this time, that was not the case. She actually seemed to believe it. She looked away from me in a temporary glare, but it quickly subsided into a sad and hurt look. I was a bit confused. Did I say something offensive.

"Okay. I believe you." She said looking back at me in a half a glaring, half hurt look. Then she smiled again, a persuasive look on her face. "So are you gonna tell her or should I?" She asked. I sigh, giving in.

"Fine, I'll tell her...but first!" I added, putting a hand up, finger pointed up so she would interrupt. "I'm..gonna...need to borrow some of your cloths." I told her hesitantly. Her look got the tiniest bit more seductive.

"I figured that." She claimed putting a hand on my shoulder. And then things got uncomfortable. I heard my door open and looked to see Hailey. She walked up to us and looked us over confused. Then she hugged me, eyes closed. My face turned red. Zoe saw this and smiled with a sly looked in her eyes. I saw that.

"Not...a word!" I told her. Then I heard a high-pitched, growl. Hailey's eyes snapped open, looking down to her stomach.

"I'm hungry! Can we eat now?" Hailey asked, just like a little kid would.

"Not just yet." Zoe answered, grabbing her by the hand. "Come with me for a moment so we can freshen you up." She said, leading her into her room and closing the door behind her. That's when Rick came into the room, smiling slyly.

"So...what did I miss." He said.

"I'll tell you later." I told him, walking to the kitchen.

=====================================

An hour later.

I had made some pancakes, about twelve in all, for breakfast and was waiting for the girls to come into the kitchen.

I started to pace waiting for them as Rick took on of the pancakes and started to eat it. I sighed, looking to Rick

"What's taking them so long?" I asked. Then Rick stopped eating with a look of frightened realization. He slowly looked to me.

"Dude...Did we just leave Hailey alone with Zoe...who hasn't the slightest idea on what happened yesterday?" Rick asked. The same frightened look of realization came onto my face. He was suggesting that Hailey probably can't keep secrets because of her inexperienced and childish mind.

"Shit!" I cursed, then began to run to Zoe's room. I could believe how careless I was. Remembering my manners, I stopped at her door and knocked.

"Yea, yea. Just a minute, I'm dressing." Zoe said.

"Is Hailey dressed?" I asked. It took a moment, but she finally gave me a reply.

"Yea." She answered.

"Send her out. I need to have a quick word with her." I told her.

I heard thumping as I stood away from her door, then the door knob turned and the door cracked open just enough for a now fully clothed Hailey to squeezed through. She was wearing an orange shirt with white short pants and had some sandles on. I was pretty stunned.

"...Wow..." I paused and then went back to being serious. "Anyways, come with me for a minute." I told her. I grabbed her hand and made her follow me, leaving her a bit confused.

What I didn't know was that Zoe snuck a look out the door. She was now suspicious of my behavior. Her intentions. What else but to spy on our little talk.

After we were in the kitchen and closed the door, Zoe opened her door, walking out without a shirt or pants, just her bra and underwear. She tiptoed up to the kitchen door and put an ear to it.

"...sten to me very carefully, Hailey. You can not, under any sercumstances, tell Zoe about where you came from, what you are or about anything that happened yesterday. She'll be put in terrible danger if you do." She heard me say, very shocked to hear I had been keeping something from her. She kept listening to our conversation

"Andre worries to much. I won't tell Zoe. She'll just have to figure it out." Hailey told me. I sighed. She might have understood, but still. With her, there's no telling for sure that she was taking this seriously.

"Fine. Go get Zoe. Tell her the pancakes are ready." I told Hailey, massaging my forehead in an attempt to ease my stress. She nodded and the turned for the door.

Zoe became aware of her approach at the sound of thumping growing louder. She quickly stepped away from the door in a panic. She still didn't have any cloths on other than her bra and underwear. Before Hailey exited the kitchen, Zoe swiftly and quietly ran back it her room, shutting the door behind her as she slipped inside.

Hailey opened the door, a smile back on her face.