Other Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Daimonion ❯ Daimonion:Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

You then are disturbed by voices coming from outside the door. Frightened of it being Beliya'al you throw the covers from your legs and jump out of bed looking for a place to escape.
You see a door on the far right side of the room. You sneak your way across the floor and quietly twist the door knob.
You walk into a bathroom which had the same elegant and romantic feel and look.
Over the bathtub was a large window. It looked six foot tall and five foot wide. You lean over and go for the handle, but you hear someone opening the door to the bedroom.
You panic and push down on the handle as hard as possible and swing the heavy thing open with all your might. You climb into the tub and look out. You see that you were very high up. The land would surely kill you, but maybe not.
You hear the door open and you turn around to see a demon with long, silver hair and a tail.
You scream as you were about to leap out of the window. He lunges for you and grabs you around the waist.
He picks you up as you scream and kick to get away, "Let me go!"
"Not a chance, dumplin'," he says as he carries you into the bedroom to see two more men. He walks with you tightly in his arms while you were still attempting to fight him off.
He drops you on the bed and you sit there quietly, you knew that it would be impossible to make it a foot away from the two. One sitting closest to you was the one who went by Reign. And the other had deep red, almost purple hair with a single silver streak in the front. He had a gentle look on his face.
You look down, almost in tears. "Don't be afraid," the one who had carried you into the room said in a cheery tone, "We won't bite you that much."
"Delva! The poor girl is probably scared out of her wits right now, don't scare her even more!" the redhead growled.
"No what really scares me is being kidnapped, hit in the head, waking up in a ginormous house, attacked while trying to escape, and three very strange men are cornering me on a bed!" you shout before anyone can say anything. They all just stare at you stunned.
There was a moment of silence, but Delva throws his arms in the air and yells at the one with red hair, "This girl's nuts, Thantos!"
You look up at Delva with a very angry expression. They all back up a bit to keep you from getting too uncomfortable. Like that would help.
"Do you have any idea where you are?" Thantos asks in a soft tone.
"How would I?" you mutter coldly.
"How are we going to explain this to her?" Thantos looks at Reign.
"I have no idea," Reign replies.
"Maybe we shouldn't right now, how about a nice bath and breakfast?" Delva butts in.
"That sounds good," Thantos says to Delva.
"Is that all right with you?" Reign asks.
"If you all aren't in there with me," you say.
"Wait, what if she tries to escape again?" Delva realizes.
"Um, I guess one of us will have to stand outside the bedroom door and the other outside."
"I'm not going out there," Delva says.
"Me neither." Reign adds.
"Uh, well. I'm the one that thought it up! Why should it be me?"
Delva gives them a devilish grin, "Oooh, Psythe."

Reign and Thantos looks at each other, then back at Delva, "Great idea," Thantos says.

"You all realize I'm sitting right here?!" you butt in.

"Ahh, no worries, we'll do this to you a thousand more times," Delva laughs.

"Great," you say.

"Well, I guess we will let you take your bath. As for breakfast, I will cook something to eat."

You nod and wait for them all to get up and leave. Delva closes the door behind him.

You sigh. Well, there's no use in trying my getaway now. Might as well take a bath so I won't stink. You think to yourself as you get up and walk into the bathroom. You go to a case which had many towels, soap and perfumes. You get what you needed and start the water.

You sit on the toilet and look out the window for a few moments. Allowing not a thought to pass through your head, if you think you're going to worry and you didn't want that right now.

Finally the water is deep enough. You double-check the door to see if it is locked and you strip.
You climb into the warm water and let you body relax for a few minutes and then you finish bathing. Before you get out, you decide to see the boys' were following up with their plan. You get on your knees and you look down to see a dark haired guy just waiting to catch you if you tried to jump out the window again.

You get out and let the water out then you dry off and pull your clothes on. You felt a little gross putting on the same clothes, but you brush it off and leave the bathroom.

You walk to the bedroom door and open it, without thinking you hit someone with it. "Oww!" they cry as you open the door all the way to reveal who it was, Delva.

You smirk and wait for him to walk you down the very large staircase. He stares at you for a moment with a strange glare, then his expression grew back to a very cheery smile and he says, "Follow me, miss." He seemed to be a bright side to the actual events taking place.

You walk down the stairs with him, which took a very long time. You finally reach the doorway into the dining. A plate was left on the table with a glass cup beside it.

Delva pulls out the chair behind it and waits for you to sit, as you sit down he says, "Go ahead and eat and I'll just be in the next room if you need anything," he then bends down a tad and stares you right in the face with a imitation of a serious expression, "Now remember, escaping is bad." He then laughs and heads through the door way. He then walked into the other room and you slowly eat, hoping that it wasn't poisoned. You thought it was strange that your favorite food for breakfast would've been fixed, but it just might've been a coincidence.

You weren't able to finish the whole thing so you just sit there and wait for one of them to just stroll by and notice that you were finished eating and invite you to another room.

Not so long after that, the dark haired man walked into the room and notices that you weren't eating, he then gives you a long stare, "Are you finished?"

You nod, as he picks up the plate and gives you a deep glance again. "Come with me," he demands.

You stand and follow him as he then stops to set the plate by the sink and guides you out the door.

You see Reign standing in under a tree and Thantos sitting on a bench looking at the ground and then he looks up. "Psythe," he started to say something but stopped when he spotted you.

I know all of their names and they don't even know mine yet! Psythe looks back at you with a grin like he knew exactly what you were thinking. Reign and Thantos reach you halfway to where ever Psythe was going to lead you.

They all look at each other for a few moments until Delva makes his way outside and to the group, "So what's up?".

"Well, who's going to break the news to her?" Thantos asks.

They all look at Reign. "Reign, you're the oldest and you know how to let people down easy."

"All right," he seems to agree.

"Come with me, I really think you're going to want to be close to being by yourself when I break this to you."
Reign leads you to the far side of the yard which was covered in trees. Out of all of them, there was a weeping willow, just like in the forest. Except there was another bench under it.
You reach it. "Go ahead and sit down," Reign assures you.
You sit and look up at him. He sits on the other side of it and turns to you.
He sighs and looks at the others who are now entering the mansion, then back at you, "_____, you're not exactly in an ordinary place, you're-"
"Wait, how did you know my name?" you stop him from finishing.
"I'm getting to that," he assures you, "And we aren't exactly people, we're demons and you're not even close to home anymore."
"What?!" you blurt out.
"It's true, you're in a world where humans don't exist anymore. That is why we cannot allow you to escape. If you are captured by another demon, it will be like striking oil. This is a whole different world, a completely different dimension. You cannot make it here on your own. And we need you here."
"I don't believe this, not a word!" you growl.
"Stay calm."
"How can I stay calm when I am being kidnapped by nutcases?! I'm out of here," you get up and you run.
But you did not see that Psythe remained outside.
"_____, it's not safe, Psythe help me!" Reign yells out behind you.
You keep running as you make it into the woods. You run a couple of more feet until you feel a tug at your shoulder. You turn your head to see Psythe; he was right on your heels.
"Go away!" you shout.
He then grabs you around the shoulders, stopping you in your place.
"You don't believe, Reign?" he asks.
"Stupid question," you reply.
"Then follow me," he says.
Might as well, I'm caught again. You think to yourself. You walk quietly behind Psythe as he leads you deeper into the woods.
You notice he was reaching for something under his coat. "Prepare yourself," he says in a deep tone.
You both wait for a moment as a huge, monstrous creature appears. "Who dares disturb me?" it asks in a demonic voice.
Psythe remains quiet. "You!" it hisses and charges for him.
He leaps into the air and pulls a sword out from under his coat making a single swipe as he went down. He lands as the demon gasps and coughing up blood, its body severed. It falls back as it is now in two pieces on the ground.
You were too stunned and frightened to scream, or even whimper. You just stand there trembling.
He turns and looks at you with the same fixed expression and starts to walk back home. "You understand now what will happen if you try to run," he says and then remains silent for the whole trip home.
You don't really like to talk much, do you? You thought towards Psythe.
You see Thantos standing right in the middle of the yard waiting for you. You reach him and just burst into tears, you were so afraid. Psythe walks past ignoring you.
"Psythe, what did you do?!" Thantos grows angry. Psythe doesn't answer. Thantos looks at you, "What did he do to you?"
You shake your head and wipe your face as you walk away.
You go sit under a tree, shaking and staring at all that surrounded you. You didn't want to go inside but you did at the same time.
Delva walks outside, "_____!" He waves and runs to you with a huge grin. He sits down, "What are you up to?" He takes a closer look at your face. He now realized this wasn't the time for fun and games. "What happened," he asks. You don't answer not wanting to talk about it.
He waits for a moment, "Well now! We're going to have to cheer you up, aren't we?" He gets up and walks a few feet away. The tip of his tail swaying back and forth.
He stands there for a couple of seconds and then he takes off running and jumps into the air landing a flip. He lands on his rear end on purpose. "Ow!!!" he cries out. You couldn't help but laugh. He jumps up striking a pose with his arms in the air and his hip to the right side, "Ta-da!" He then gets up and walks to you rubbing his heiny. You couldn't stop laughing by now.
He sits down right next to you, and pulls his tail in his lap. "I almost broke it for you to smile," he jokes.