Other Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Daimonion ❯ Daimonion:Chapter Ten ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

You were ready to go. You knew that the jewel would protect you and that you had all of your new friends to back you up.
You take another deep breath and stand. You walk to the door to Reign and Psythe, Reign perches his hand on your shoulder in confidence. "We won't let you down, _____," he says.
You nod and smile, "I know."
You walk out of the room, followed by Reign and Psythe. You all walk down the hallway and stairs silently. You've never felt this way before; you felt strong, brave and needed. You enjoyed the new emotions taking toll.
You all finally reach the living room; everyone was waiting for you, even Drakon.
You all silently walk out of the living room and through the front door. Thantos locks it and you all walk through the wooded area and onto a dirt road.
You were between Psythe and Delva. You could tell that Delva had hard feelings about this.
Finally after what seemed to be twenty minutes or more you reach a forest, but everything looked dead. The trees had no leaves, and it was so dark compared to when you first started traveling. "What has he done?" Thantos gasps.
"Turning the land into what he feels," Reign replies.
Delva sighs, "What about the other demons in there?"
"Dead," Drakon says.
"All of them?" Delva asks another question.
"Every single one," Drakon says.
Everyone from there on stays silent. You all see a large mansion in the distance. Reign stops and so do the others and he turns to you.
"____, this is where we leave you with Drakon for now. And, I am sorry to say, but it is too late to turn back, do you understand? Beliya'al can sense the jewel in your necklace so he must know that we had given it to you or Drakon. But what he does not know is that it will be used against him, so you're safe until we get you," Reign says holding you by the shoulders.
You look down and nod, "I understand."
Thantos walks to you and Reign, "Do not worry, we won't let him do anything to you. You will not see us, but we will be behind you every step of the way."
"Okay," you say, "I'm ready." You pull away from Reign's grasp and walk to Drakon. He leads you to the dead forest.
You enter, silently, you look back to get one last glimpse of the demon that you've grown very fond of. He was watching you in anticipation.
You start to grow nervous; you were going to face Beliya'al after all.

You finally make it just a few feet from the mansion "Make this believable," Drakon says as he grabs your wrist and pulls you tightly. You yelp in pain. Ow! How will I not make it believable if you're going to be so rough! You think to yourself.

He stops at the front and bangs on the mansion door, demanding entrance.

An elderly lady answers. "Oh, sir, we've been expecting you. And, you too, miss," she says looking at you giving a fragment of a smile. You sense a bad feeling from her. It felt so repulsing, it made your stomach twist.

"Come in, just don't stand there!" she hisses at Drakon in such a way that you could tell she was a demon.

Drakon pushes you in and trip, falling to the floor. She reaches down and grabs your upper arm, forcing you to your feet, she was so rough, it hurt. You yell out, and then she quickly removes her hand and steps back. The jewel had prevented her of doing anymore damage. "Bitch!" you scowl at her, giving her a very angry look.

"You must not use such language around Lord Beliya'al!" she shouts.

"My mouth. My words. Hon' I'll say what I want," you smirk.

"Such a pesky little thing, if I were you, I'd kiss the great Beliya'al's boots just for even making such remarks to his hand chosen servants!" she growls. "And these ugly rags! These won't do," she says tugging at your shirt, "We must get you out of these things and in something decent!"

You stare at her for a moment, growing very angry, "No."

"No need to argue, missy, we're going to have to make you look special for Beliya'al!" she says and pulls a bell out of the back pocket in her dress. She rings it and two more maidens come from the shadows of the home. They lead you up the stairs.