Other Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Daimonion ❯ Daimonion:Chapter Eleven ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The two maidens lead you up the stairs, holding both of your arms with theirs. You felt now like a slave. Please, guys hurry. You think to yourself as you finally reach the top of the stairs.
They lead you down a hallway, which is perfumed and had a very clean feel. But it still didn't feel right.
You sigh as they lead you to a room and open the door. The room was huge, with dark colors, but it was beautiful. They walk you to the bed and sit you down. Neither of them spoke a word until the main maid scurried in.
She ran the others out of the room, leaving the two of you together. Great, now I'm stuck in here with this old bag. You think to yourself, how badly you wanted to say it aloud.
She shut the door behind the door, and she used what appeared to be a skeleton key to lock it. She then made her way to the closet and picked out a dress, and went to the jewelry box and carried it to the bed too.
 

"Now, put these on," she says, while gently placing the ginormous dress on the bed.

"If you get out, I will," you reply to her command.

"I'm not leaving this room, you little brat," she growls.

"Then turn around!" you argue.

She groans and turns, you both were sick of each other and you had only been there for at least twenty minutes.

"Stupid, old bat, making me wear this junk," you whine as you start to remove your shirt.

But then you're stopped by tapping on the glass at the window. You turn your head and see Delva. She starts to turn around. "No peeking you wrinkled up bag!" you yell. You look back over to see Delva blow up laughing. You knew he heard everything you said. Apparently, he once knew this woman.

He then moves his lips, good thing you can see what he was saying, "I'll be back." He climbs down on whatever he used to climb up.

You then rush your clothes off and the dress on. You had to wiggle your hips through the top. You finally manage to pull it to your chest and slide your arms through the sleeves.

It felt very itchy, hot and uncomfortable. "All right, you old bat, I got it on," you shout out.

"Such a disrespectful child," she says as she turns and opens the black jewelry box encrusted with rubies. She pulls out a velvet choker and hands it to you.

You jerk it from her and tie the lace behind it around your neck. Then she hands you a metal piece with a snake holding an onyx in its mouth.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" you ask, in a smart-aleck tone.

"It's a head dress, haven't you ever seen one before?" she asks you making you sound stupid.

"Mer-ow," you mock her.

She walks up to you and waits for you to bow your head. You do so as she places it around your head. The head dress took up most of your forehead and it also felt itchy.

After she is finished, she picks up a perfume bottle and drenches you with it. You cough on her, just to make her even angrier.

After she is finished, she went back to the closet and picked out a pair of high heel, vintage boots. She hands them to you; you sit on the bed and slip them on. Throwing your leg in the air for both feet in a very rude manner.

Finally, you were ready. Everything felt very uncomfortable and you hated how it all made you feel.

"Now, come on," she says, "Lord Beliya'al is waiting."