Other Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Daimonion ❯ Daimonion:Chapter Sixteen ( Chapter 16 )

[ A - All Readers ]

You drift back into a dream. Still in shock from the last.

You were smiling, happily helping yourself to a glass of wine. Sitting in a beautiful meadow on a red, crest velvet blanket. Across from you, Thantos. You were both laughing and talking, but you couldn't hear your voice.

He reaches to his side and picks up a wild daisy and slips it behind your ear. Butterflies flutter across the plain and land on the blanket only for a few moments then fly away.

You look up to see Thantos gazing deeply at you. "What is it?" you ask but still could not hear your own voice.

He stays silent. Reaching up, touching your face and sliding his thumb slowly across your lips. You give it a soft kiss, looking into his eyes seductively.

His grin grows wider as he leans in to kiss you. You look up and see Psythe standing over you, his facial expression was showing that he had been heartbroken. Clenched in his hand, a sword.

He stares at you with an angry expression as he starts breathing so heavy that he has to part his lips. Showing his perfect teeth.

Thantos catches on and quickly turns. Psythe charges and Thantos quickly stands and stops the sword with his own body. Clutching Psythes shoulders as Psythe allows his chin to rest on Thantos' shoulders. He jerks the sword out of Thantos and Thantos stumbles back, clenching his stomach. Then falling back on the ground.

You scream, but you still cannot hear your voice or if Psythe had anything to say. You look back down to Thantos as tears fill your eyes. You let your hand graze the side of his face.

Thantos smiles, moving his hand up, allowing a butterfly to land on his fingertips. Tears stream down your face.

He starts to whisper something but the silence wouldn't let you hear it. He gasps and slowly lets his hand fall to the ground. The butterfly taking off to flight as you watch it flutter away.
You wake up trembling from another dream. Crushed at the thought of Psythe killing Thantos. You force yourself up and start to feel tears stir up in your eyes.
You throw your legs over the side of the bed, allowing your elbows to rest slightly above your knees. Your face buried in your hands as you sob alone. The song you were listening to when you fell asleep was still playing.
You clinch your teeth tightly together to stop yourself from whimpering. The weeping lasts for several minutes until you force yourself to stop crying.
You look at the clock, 10:33. You get up, feeling sick to your stomach and dizzy. You go to the bathroom and start a bath.
You decide to go get a drink of water while the tub filled up so you go to the kitchen and grab a glass. Before you start to fill it up, the phone starts ringing. You go answer.
"Hello?" you ask.
"Where the hell are you?!" your friend's asks jokingly.
"I'm sick," you reply.
"I was expecting to see you yesterday and today. You promised me you'd come."
"I know, but I've caught something and it's really made me ill."
"Mmm-hmm."
"No, it's true. I'm running a fever, my stomach hurts and I keep getting dizzy."
"Is your mom home?"
"No, she went to work," you sigh.
"Your mom should stay home with you if you keep getting dizzy."
"I'll be okay."
"Promise?"
"I promise."
You hear a bell ringing, and your friend say, "Well, I just went into the bathroom so I could call to make sure you're all right. But I have to go to class, I'll talk to you later." She quickly hangs up.
You put the phone down and go get some water. Then walk into the bathroom and get in the bath. You lay back, the water felt relaxing over your aching stomach. So much that you didn't want to move. You knew that if you moved around too much, the water would trigger the pain and nausea.
You take a deep breath and slowly let it out. You close your eyes.