Other Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Daimonion ❯ Daimonion:Chapter Seventeen ( Chapter 17 )

[ A - All Readers ]

You see Psythe crouching on a rooftop, looking up at the sky. He turns, it startles you. You jump back.
He then walks to you. Reaching out for your hand. You smile and take it. He starts to lead you to the edge of the roof. He sits and you sit beside him.
He lets your hand go and puts his arms around you, pulling you close to him. You sink back against his chest. Both of you staring up at the stars without even saying a word.
You feel his lips pressing lightly against your neck as he makes his way up. Giving you short tender kisses as you turn your head to meet his face.
Your lips press tightly against his. You pull back, feeling yourself blush. You give him a soft smile and lean back further in his chest.

You both look up at the stars for a few more moments then shift your attention back to each other. You feel someone coming up behind you.

Psythe notices it too, you both turn to see, Reign. Reigns face had no emotion, but you could tell by the atmosphere that he wasn't happy.

Psythe starts to stand, Reign sends him a fierce smile. Psythe starts to pull out his sword, but he didn't have a chance. Reign thrusts his sword into Psythe's chest.

Psythe gasps loudly and looks at you with wide eyes, then back at Reign. Reign pulls out the sword and lets Psythe fall to the ground.

Speechless, you rush to him on your knees and turn him over allowing his head to rest in your lap. He looks at you knowing that he wouldn't make it but a few moments.

"Psythe," you whisper, trying to choke back your tears but they just roll from your eyes.

"_____, you made me happy," he says giving a weak smile, "No one could ever-" his sentence was cut off by blood coming up his throat. He closes his eyes and you know that he had just died.
You come out and then rush to the house, you could see in the distance that the storm clouds are starting to gather into a huge, dark blanket in the sky.

After a few minutes of walking fast, you arrive to the house on foot. You nervously run to the doorstep and bend over to lay the flowers down but you are startled by a crack of thunder and you fall over. Banging your head against the door.

You let out a yelp as you fall and hit the ground and hit against the door. You quickly sit up, rubbing your head as it starts to sting. "Ow," you mutter out of frustration.

Suddenly, you hear the door unlock and the knob starting to twist. You hop to your feet and start to fix your clothes as the door opens behind you. You quickly turn to face...
The door creeks open and standing there, an absolute hunk! You couldn't believe your eyes. You couldn't even blink! Your jaw slightly drops but your lips do not part and your eyes grow wide in amazement.
"Yes?" he asks.
You stand there frozen, your eyes fixed directly on his. It was close to impossible for you to turn away now. What I wouldn't give for a few minutes with you in the closet, you think to yourself before you snap out of the trance by gazing at this mystery man. "I-uh...this isn't what you think. I'm not as weird as you think I am right now!" you cut yourself off, "Whoops! Wrong house, sorry."
You rush off. "Nice going, butt wipe," you scowl at yourself.
The rain starts to drizzle on your head and suddenly a burst of wind smacks you right on your face. You lower your head. Behind you, you hear footsteps. "Wait," you hear someone call to you.
You turn to see the person that lived in the house. You stop and wait for him to come up to you, probably to jump all over you for disturbing him. He catches up to you with a grin on his face. "It's pouring down rain, and you don't have anyone to walk you home?" he asks.
"No, but I'm fine with it," you say, then add, "I like thunder showers."
"Well, can I walk you home?" he asks.
"If you want to," you accept his offer.
He then pulls off his coat and wraps it around your arms, hinting that he was very polite or there is some sort of attraction. "Are you sure you don't need this?" you ask.
"I'll be fine," he says.
"Thank you," you smile at him.
"So, are you fixing to head home or are you going somewhere else?" he asks.
"I'm going home. I've been a little sick lately."
"Oh, we really need to get you home then. My name is Jason, by the way. What's your name?"
"Mine's _____. Are you new here?"
"Yeah, my mom and I just got everything moved in."
"Well that's good. I hope you all like it here," you say.
"I'm not so sure about this. You're the only person I know here now and the only reason why I've even stepped outside," Jason says.
"Well then, we're going to have to hang out sometime. I might be going back to school tomorrow. Are you going to _____?"
"Oh, sorry, I'm home schooled."
"No, it's fine. We'll just hang out after school or on the weekends somewhere and I'll introduce you to my friends," you smile.
You've not even noticed that you've gotten so close to your house by now. You sigh and look down, hating that this walk is almost over.
You and Jason walk silently to your house. The rain brushing the smell of his coat on your clothes. It smelled very good.
You reach your house; you wanted to spend more time with Jason. But, you knew your mom would kill you if she knew that you brought a guy into the house while she was at work. "Well, this is my house," you say as you start to walk into the driveway.

"Okay, I guess, I'll see you tomorrow?" he asks.

"Yeah, that sounds fine with me. Thank you for walking me home," you smile. You felt as if you're being rude, but you knew Mom's orders, but you still had to offer this, "Do you want to stay here until it stops raining?"

"I'll be okay," he smiles.

You start to pull of the coat, but he stops you, "Keep it for now."

You nod. As he turns and walks away. You watch him for a few moments with a large grin on your face. After he makes it pretty far, you walk to your house. You open the door and shut it behind you, locking it. You rush to your room and lay on your bed, still wrapped in Jason's coat. Wow, can this truly be happening? He let me keep his coat! This is going to be the beginning of something beautiful, you think. Never in a million years could you have imagined a guy like Jason even showing partial attraction to you, but it was true. You weren't dreaming. You smile and bury your face into his coat. It smelled so clean and like him.

But then, you start to feel guilt. You missed the brothers. You start to think of the one you missed the most.
You sigh as the one you cared for the most of the brothers runs through your head. How special he had become to you, and yet, that you've started to fall for someone new as soon as you get home. You sulk in guilt as you let your head fall on the pillow. You felt like a bad person. Tears fill your eyes as you think, Great; I'm crying, how pathetic. I'm always crying and I'm tired of it! How can I do this to him? Why did you have to come along, Jason? Why did you have to live there? Why did I have to put those two- "Oh, no! Why did I have to put those roses on the porch?!" you yell out growing furious at yourself, "You're such and idiot!"
You get up and walk to the other side of the room, pulling the curtains back to look out your window; clouds full of thunder and lightning hover over the land. They looked as if they were getting darker as the day was supposed to get brighter. You detect fear welling up inside your stomach. You had never seen a storm look so bad in your whole life.
The tears still rolling down your face, falling freely from your eyes. You hear a siren. Panicking you run into the kitchen, you grab the phone and call your mom's cell phone.
"Hello?" she asks.
"Mom!"
"What is it?" she asks in concern.
"Mom if you haven't looked outside, you need to now!" you warn her.
"All right," she says. You hear her rustling around. "It's looking bad out there," she says her voice growing soft.
"Yeah, they're sounding off sirens here and I think you need to come home."
"Honey, I can't get off work."
"But you need to! Mom, I'm scared and I'm sick. I don't know what to do, what if something happens and we're not together?!"
"_____, you'll be okay, just calm down and wait it out. If anything gets worse, call me and I'll try to get off work."
You sigh, "Okay."
You hang up and go into the living room and sit down on the couch. You turn on the television; it was still on the weather channel. The storm over your county looked worse; it all was covered in red and orange. You sigh and let your breath out shaking. Above in the corner of the television screen was a tornado watch.
You quickly stand up and run into the kitchen to get the phone and take it back in the living room. You then decide to change the channel; it was getting to scary to watch. The only thing on was talks shows. You groan, you didn't want to watch anything like those right now. But, it was better for you so you can calm your nerves. You were just upset and didn't want to make it worse on yourself.
You hear a light tap on the door; you go to it and answer. Standing there was Jason.
"Yes?" you ask.
"Did you leave roses on our porch?" he asks.
Oh, crap. I can't believe I did that. You think to yourself. I did lie though; which was horrible for me to do. "Yeah, sorry about that," you say.
"No, I just thought I'd return the favor," he says pulling his right arm out in front of him, revealing four roses; two white and two red. Then he hands them to you. You smile and take them, looking down at them in awe. "Thank you!" you exclaim
"You're welcome," he gives you a soft smile.
"Why don't you come in? We have a pretty bad storm over us," you say inviting him inside.
You step back so he can step inside. You then hear the phone ring, "Excuse me," you say.
You walk into the living room and pick up the phone and say, "Hello?"
"Hi, this is Linda, I work with your mom."
"Yeah?" you ask.
"Well, I don't know how to tell you this, but she's been in an accident."